President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night

Haha, god bless America… until I see some arrests I’m gonna keep calling you a crazy wingnut. And I’m going to be correct
There are very clear videos of people stuffing ballots. That is all the evidence needed.

So they walk by drop boxes all night, and then come back. It is the frequency and volume. You are as dumb as a rock.
I'm trying to understand.
You say you have now seen the film.

Does the film show video of the SAME person walking by the drop box all night, and coming back frequently and with volume?
I'm just asking.........you saw the film........does the film have video of the SAME person, a MULE, continually walking up to the drop box and depositing multiple ballots.

It's a very straight forward Y/N Question that you keep avoiding.

So please answer,
I'm just asking.........you saw the film........does the film have video of the SAME person, a MULE, continually walking up to the drop box and depositing multiple ballots.

Nope, says I and the fact that not one shred of your so called “evidence” holds up in our justice system
Law enforcement does the same thing and those criminals get convicted. A shitload of felons out there who could care less about this country need to be punished.

Law enforcement does the same thing and those criminals get convicted. A shitload of felons out there who could care less about this country need to be punished.
Well why aren’t they being punished if you have so much evidence?

I'm trying to understand.
You say you have now seen the film.

Does the film show video of the SAME person walking by the drop box all night, and coming back frequently and with volume?

It's a very straight forward Y/N Question that you keep avoiding.

So please answer,
Lastamender I've been asking you the same question ALL DAY.
You continue to post nonsense, and avoid the question ^^^^^^ at all costs.

So please answer,

You’re right, there was a ton of TDS rantings. You’ve taken that ball and run with it emulating those who you used to laugh at and find so foolish. Congrats, that’s now YOU

Nope, just me laughing at you and gonna take all the crap the left have pulled these past seven years and ram it right back down your throats as I watch the democrats get pounded this Fall then your holy savior Biddum continue to bumble his way into the record books as the WORST president to ever serve in the WH as his son Hunter stands before a grand investigation as well soon.

Nope, just me laughing at you and gonna take all the crap the left have pulled these past seven years and ram it right back down your throats as I watch the democrats get pounded this Fall then your holy savior Biddum continue to bumble his way into the record books as the WORST president to ever serve in the WH as his son Hunter stands before a grand investigation as well soon.
You are literally saying that you are emulating those you opposed and criticized in the past. That makes you no different and no better then them. Congrats

You are literally saying that you are emulating those you opposed and criticized in the past. That makes you no different and no better then them. Congrats
He did not intimidate or jail them. That is what dissenters are dealing with.

Just like how Lastamender or even you, won't answer the data question.
Can the cell phone data differentiate between someone walking or driving by and someone actually dropping of a ballot(S)?
Did D'Souza explain how the data is differentiated?

Hey, Asshole, do I look like your fucking encyclopedia? I have been talking about other people answering simple, direct, obvious questions to things they claimed. When have I ever said anything about cell phones or data or anything being differentiated, much less being claimed?

Since it is YOUR question, Buttercup, why don't you give us YOUR answer?

Then tell us why it triggers you so much that an investigator look into these matters that concern much of the nation and present his detailed findings when no one else out there much less better is even admitting we have an enormously big election problem and is just trying to talk about it?

Forum List

Back