President Trump willing and ready to meet leader of Iran anytime with no preconditions

Our intelligence agencies have stated they are the leading sponsor of terrorism.
They also say russia did all this crap during election season
They also say iraq had WMDs
They also put drugs in the streets
Lie to us everyday
Funnel guns to criminals and terrorists
Try to hack smart cars so they can pull off assassinations at our expense
ETC
ETC
ETC
BUT terror groups have admitted Iran sponsors them. If thats not enough, what is?

Our intelligence agencies have stated they are the leading sponsor of terrorism.
Lie to us everyday
ETC
ETC
ETC
BUT terror groups have admitted Iran sponsors them. If thats not enough, what is?

Indeed. If you cannot trust a terror group, who can you trust?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lie to us everyday
ETC
ETC
ETC

Indeed. If you cannot trust a terror group, who can you trust?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yes, I am sure they lied about that. Thats why Iran came out and bashed them for FAKE NEWS
Seriously though, you cant listen to our officials, cant listen to the people receiving the support.. So what do you do?
Do you doubt our intelligence all the time, or just when it is convenient?

I hope this is true. Nothing wrong with talking. Peace is possible. War with Iran doesn't have to be inevitable.

I hope this is true. Nothing wrong with talking. Peace is possible. War with Iran doesn't have to be inevitable.
Iran already told trump to GTFO

Not a wise strategy. Iran can't win in a conflict with the US. The country would be decimated and the Mullahs would be ousted. They should sit down and talk.
Yea but who are their allies? That might make them think their dick is bigger..

Iran already told trump to GTFO

Not a wise strategy. Iran can't win in a conflict with the US. The country would be decimated and the Mullahs would be ousted. They should sit down and talk.
Yea but who are their allies? That might make them think their dick is bigger..

Iran has no chance in a conflict with the US. That being said, i'm not sure they can do anything to avoid war. An attack on Iran has been in the works for years, long before Trump got in there. Looks like war with Iran is inevitable. The MIC always gets its wars.

Here's what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM won't tell you and you'll never hear from the empty-headed morons dimocraps get their news from......

The leaders of Iran are insane. They're not just religious, they're nuts, a true doomsday cult

Who Is the 12th Imam?

Oh, I know I'madinnerjacket is no longer in power but he has been replaced by even more fervent doomsday cultists

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked by utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment-day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.

The Twelver beliefs have raised concern in conjunction with Iran's steeped interest in furiously pressing forward with its nuclear program, combined with threats against Israel and the West. Critics of the Islamic Republic allege that Ahmadinejad and the supreme leader would even go so far as to hasten a nuclear showdown and cataclysmic strike -- perhaps an attack on Israel and inevitable retaliation -- to hasten the arrival of the 12th Imam. Ahmadinejad has even called for the reappearance of the 12th Imam from the podium of the United Nations General Assembly. During his speeches within Iran, Ahmadinejad has said that
the main mission of the Islamic Revolution is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam.

When NBC News' Ann Curry interviewed Ahmadinejad in Tehran in September 2009, she asked him about the Mahdi:

Curry: In your speeches, you pray for God to hasten the arrival of the hidden Imam, the Muslim messiah. Would you tell us, as I know you will speak about this at the general assembly, as well? What is your relationship with the hidden Imam, and how soon do you think before the second coming?

Ahmadinejad: Yes, that’s true.

LOL, cons were so critical for Obama saying he may meet with Iran.
The idiot trump will drop his pants for the Iranians just as he did for the North Koreans. Master negotiator? What a joke.

I-am-the-best--Moron.jpg

Unlike Barry, Trump has no problem walking away from the table....

Well, Iran answered Trump's invite to talks. Guess what? Ain't gonna happen, because Iran said that they won't talk to Trump until he resigns the Iran agreement. '

LOL, cons were so critical for Obama saying he may meet with Iran.

The problem was that Obama tried to weasel-word his position. But, that being said, I agree that discussion with real or perceived enemies is almost always a good thing.

Trump is a master negotiator but I don't think even Trump could talk some sense into that nutjob.

We'll see.
Workin out real good with that kimbong feller an our crack master negotiator.

Well, Iran answered Trump's invite to talks. Guess what? Ain't gonna happen, because Iran said that they won't talk to Trump until he resigns the Iran agreement. '
Well, no one accused them of being shrewd. I mean who knows what Putin got out of this rancid turd. (-:

Trump is a master negotiator but I don't think even Trump could talk some sense into that nutjob.

We'll see.
Workin out real good with that kimbong feller an our crack master negotiator.

Yes it is. North Korea is no longer firing missiles over Japan and threatening to nuke Guam, they released what was it? Four American prisoners and just yesterday, sent back the remains of 50 or so Americans who dies during the Korean War.

And what have we given them in return? $4 Billion dollars and two nuclear reactors like Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter did?

Forum List

Back