President Trumps military parade

Will you attend the military parade?

• yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
This is the kind of shit they do in North Korea.

I was hoping that maybe we're better than that.

You don't want to celebrate our military? My father served as did his dad and his dad before that. My grandfather and great grandfather fought in ww1 and ww2. My uncle was in Desert Storm.I have 2 cousins in war on terror right now. I have family military history all the way back to the Revolutionary war.

How is it different from say ... your Democrat "Women's March" or your "March For Our Lives" other than that yours were self-serving, premised on nonsense and left the city looking like a garbage landfill?

Celebrating America is no vanity.

You don't want to celebrate our military? My father served as did his dad and his dad before that. My grandfather and great grandfather fought in ww1 and ww2. My uncle was in Desert Storm.I have 2 cousins in war on terror right now. I have family military history all the way back to the Revolutionary war.

Me too!

Military parade requested by Trump initially estimated to cost $12M, official says
Will you attend? I live in Georgia but I will DEFINITELY be coming to DC to watch this! Might bring my dad or my wife...

Nope, did too many ceremonies and the like while actually in the military. I feel bad for the troops that got the short straw and have to waste their time preparing and practicing and getting yelled at by their First Sergeant and getting ready to do this just so the CIC can get a woody as they all march by.

And they all would have hated if they had been chosen to be a part of this stupid parade.

So, why did you not follow the family tradition?

This parade should be attended just to show the support to the President and to piss off his enemies who have been trying to do their best to overthrow him (let's call the things as they are).

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the military parade has nothing to do with the military but Trump's ego. Trump see's his friends, Kim, Xi and Putin with their fancy military parades and wants to show them he can have one to. The military is being used to boost the ego of an insecure, compromised little clown.

How is it different from say ... your Democrat "Women's March" or your "March For Our Lives" other than that yours were self-serving, premised on nonsense and left the city looking like a garbage landfill?

Celebrating America is no vanity.

Those do not cost the government 12 to 15 million dollars, those participants are all there by choice, they were not orders to be there by their CO.

That is how they are different.

Yet you sit your racist ignorant ass on the couch and collect welfare..

A military parade is entirely unnecessary. I can't think of one good reason for it. No amount of people standing on the streets and cheering is going to actually take care of those in the service now or ever were in the service.

Military parade requested by Trump initially estimated to cost $12M, official says
Will you attend? I live in Georgia but I will DEFINITELY be coming to DC to watch this! Might bring my dad or my wife...

I mean it makes sense. You don't work, so you have plenty of free time to go celebrate someone else who doesn't actually do his job.

I'm nearly two decades "retired" (third career, self-generated), and have all the free time I want. I am not alone in this circumstance.

The march will be held about 15 miles from my house. We could bike there. Or take the limo. Who knows? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back