President Trumps military parade

Will you attend the military parade?

• yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Military parade requested by Trump initially estimated to cost $12M, official says
Will you attend? I live in Georgia but I will DEFINITELY be coming to DC to watch this! Might bring my dad or my wife...

I mean it makes sense. You don't work, so you have plenty of free time to go celebrate someone else who doesn't actually do his job.

I'm nearly two decades "retired" (third career, self-generated), and have all the free time I want. I am not alone in this circumstance.

The march will be held about 15 miles from my house. We could bike there. Or take the limo. Who knows? :auiqs.jpg:

Odium is on welfare. He is not you.

Military parade requested by Trump initially estimated to cost $12M, official says
Will you attend? I live in Georgia but I will DEFINITELY be coming to DC to watch this! Might bring my dad or my wife...

Nope, did too many ceremonies and the like while actually in the military. I feel bad for the troops that got the short straw and have to waste their time preparing and practicing and getting yelled at by their First Sergeant and getting ready to do this just so the CIC can get a woody as they all march by.

They would have left you behind cleaning shitcans anyway since you are probably as squared away as a soup sandwich,

I would only go to protest trump. DC is not Red Square. I just feel sorry for all of our service members who are required to be extras in his $12 million drama. What a waste of taxpayers' money, which could be spent on much more worthwhile things. That man is a disgrace.

I’m sure the poor guys who will have to perform in this massive ego boosting spectacle will be thrilled at the prospect.

Honoring and having pride in our military is good thing to do.
It is, but that is not what Trump's desire is. Trump wants to look big like the Frenchman. It's all about DJT

How do you know what Trump desires?

He is always honoring and showing gratitude to the military. He has done it in almost every speech I have ever heard him make.

It will be a nice show of patriotism for the US. That is a good thing. After all, we have the greatest military in the history of the earth so it is good that we show it off every once in awhile.

Trump the hell out of assholes like Slick Will who said he loathed the military or that dipshit Obama who only loved Muslim militaries.

He is always honoring and showing gratitude to the military. He has done it in almost every speech I have ever heard him make.

How honoring them by not making them march in some stupid fucking parade?

How do you know what Trump desires?

It will be a nice show of patriotism for the US. That is a good thing. After all, we have the greatest military in the history of the earth so it is good that we show it off every once in awhile.

Trump the hell out of assholes like Slick Will who said he loathed the military or that dipshit Obama who only loved Muslim militaries.
because he tells us?

He visited France and said "I want one of those"

LOL

It would have been nice for one single male in Trump's family line to show of patriotism for the US, or even their home country in Germany? All draft dodgers and avoiders of sacred calls to duty

and attacking Bill's penis (you people are obsessed) and Obama is not a credible defense of Trump or his disgusting family

Only an American hating Moon Bat would think it was a "fucking parade".

how-about-rooting-for-our-side-for-a-change-you-2044013.png

You can be sure that the people forced to partake in the spectacle will be calling it exactly that.

Spend 15 million to stroke Trump's ego and those who are operating the military vehicles and the military uniforms? We honor veterans and service members at various events on a daily basis. And as said, no amount of that actual pays for their care or stops them from going to dumb foreign wars. On top of that, everyone knows we have the most advanced military in the world and we won't show any of the truly cool stuff. So yea, entirely pointless.

Where?
What?

"We honor veterans and service members at various events on a daily basis."
Sporting events. Shows/performances here and there. Memorials built to those who have died across the nation. Thanking someone you might see during your day.

You mean where the players kneel?
And what shows/performances would those be?
Memorials are static and they dont bring a bunch of people together to show how much we appreciate our Men and Women in uniform.
I mean hollyweird performs shows overseas to show appreciation why cant we do that here in the form of a parade?

How is it showing appreciation to force a group come before you and preform?

You can be sure that the people forced to partake in the spectacle will be calling it exactly that.

you have that right

The parade is not really for the soldiers. They know how awesome they are. It is for the civilians to see how awesome the military is.

If we can have parades for stupid football players and for queers and for Puerto Ricans and everybody else and their Little Brown Dog and we sure as hell can have one for our awesome military.

By the way, when you sign up for the military doing a little marching from time to time is in your job description. You were never in the military, were you?

The parade is not really for the soldiers. They know how awesome they are. It is for the civilians to see how awesome the military is.

If we can have parades for stupid football players and for queers and for Puerto Ricans and everybody else and their Little Brown Dog and we sure as hell can have one for our awesome military.

By the way, when you sign up for the military doing a little marching from time to time is in your job description. You were never in the military, were you?

And I am betting neither were you.

Because while it is in the job description, it fucking sucks as it is an extra duty and most will be spending extra time getting ready for it.

No one in the military ever said "oh sweet, I get to do another parade this week".

If you are an American military hating asshole Moon Bat then just stay at home smoking your pot or whatever on the day of the parade. Problem solved. Nobody is forcing you to go.

What an amazingly ironic post considering how trump just rejected the United States over Russia.

If you are an American military hating asshole Moon Bat then just stay at home smoking your pot or whatever on the day of the parade. Problem solved. Nobody is forcing you to go.

Everyone that will be on display for the POTUS is being forced to go.

And I am betting neither were you.

Because while it is in the job description, it fucking sucks as it is an extra duty and most will be spending extra time getting ready for it.

No one in the military ever said "oh sweet, I get to do another parade this week".

I am Vietnam veteran and yes I did marching when I was in and it was always part of the job.

Now how about you? How do you know what the guys in the military would say?

I don't think you know a damn thing about the military. I imagine most guys would love to be part of a massive parade of strength in our Nation's capitol.

When my son's Cav regiment returned from Iraq to Ft Bliss they had a big parade in downtown El Paso and he told me they loved it.

Forum List

Back