🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump's Rally in Charlotte, North Carolina -

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

ZZTCmQ6.jpg

Another amazing rally! I love this President! :2up:

Diamond and Silk on the stage!!!!!!!!!!!! wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

they say while the media plays the race card ...............we play the TRUMP CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diamond and Silk are DYNAMITE! They're intelligent AND funny, a wonderful combination.
Too bad I got cheated out of seeing them. I kinda figured they'd be there because it's in their neck of the woods.

The President says: We have the strongest Military we ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He should not talk about things he knows nothing about

How would the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces not even know his force's strength?

Even if he knew his force's strength, which is not a guarantee, he has no knowledge of history of our military and its past strength.

The President says: We have the strongest Military we ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

How would the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces not even know his force's strength?

Even if he knew his force's strength, which is not a guarantee, he has no knowledge of history of our military and its past strength.

There's no way you're going to convince me that our military has become weaker under this President.

:laughing0301:

There's no way you're going to convince me that our military has become weaker under this President.

:laughing0301:

I did not say it became weaker, please learn to read.

President Trump is out there all by himself as a politician who insists that America not only needs to be good, it also needs to be great!

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

My nephew and his wife are there. Drove 4 hours to stand in line, but they got in. They are huge Trumpians, I am happy for them.

Are you really happy?

because your hatred towards the President is almost palpable

you are not a nice human being

Yes, I am very happy for them. They were so excited. His wife especially, she has been talking about it for a week on FB.

I do not hate Trump at all, I do not hate anyone.

hate is stupid and a waste of time an energy

My nephew and his wife are there. Drove 4 hours to stand in line, but they got in. They are huge Trumpians, I am happy for them.

Are you really happy?

He's just being a contrarian and a dickhead. Some people are born that way but know him as I do, it wouldn't take that much to make a Trump supporter out of him.

Are you really happy?

He's just being a contrarian and a dickhead. Some people are born that way.

yes, he is a dickhead

Forum List

Back