🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump's Rally in Charlotte, North Carolina -

shut up dickhead.

go away!

It is a free country and an open forum...so fuck off I am not going anywhere.

....so troll away if that makes you happy

you are an obnoxious human being...you are a troll

He's just a closet trump-admirer who's afraid to come out. He'll come around during Trump's next term.

Call me an optimist.

Hey, I keep telling you that Trump is better than the last two, is that not good enough?
I don’t recall those posts.

You do not pay attention much, I say it all the time.

shut up dickhead.

go away!

He's just a closet trump-admirer who's afraid to come out. He'll come around during Trump's next term.

Call me an optimist.

No.

He is a prick.

Well he did praise Trump one time for the profit he was making in his retirement account. That's a start.

He is a prick all the same ....he talks with forked tongue....f*** him.

Call me an optimist.

No.

He is a prick.

Well he did praise Trump one time for the profit he was making in his retirement account. That's a start.

I might be a prick but I do not speak with a forked tongue, now that is just rude.

I have no reason to lie to you, I am an open book!

Call me an optimist.

No.

He is a prick.

I might be a prick but I do not speak with a forked tongue, now that is just rude.

I have no reason to lie to you, I am an open book!

Nice book Jar Head.

The President's campaign is going on terrifically. He seems to be right on target to take the nomination and schlong Crazy Bernie this fall. Unless the libs cheat Sanders again.

There is now way in hell any Democrat is going to beat Trump. This is nothing like what they said about Hillary, that she was the "sure winner." President Trump has brought things to the table that none of the Democrat candidates could even visualize. He has delivered far more than he promised, and is going to be untouchable in 2020.

The President's campaign is going on terrifically. He seems to be right on target to take the nomination and schlong Crazy Bernie this fall. Unless the libs cheat Sanders again.

There is now way in hell any Democrat is going to beat Trump. This is nothing like what they said about Hillary, that she was the "sure winner." President Trump has brought things to the table that none of the Democrat candidates could even visualize. He has delivered far more than he promised, and is going to be untouchable in 2020.
Lol..if Biden is the nominee, he will destroy Trump.

The idiots still can't figure out how they underestimated Trump, and why they lost.

:21:

The idiots still can't figure out how they underestimated Trump, and why they lost.

Shoe’s on the other foot Hoss. You are too lost up Trump’s backside to see it. You folks think Trump is inevitable. That he is unbeatable. You have a rude awakening coming your way.

Shoe’s on the other foot Hoss. You are too lost up Trump’s backside to see it. You folks think Trump is inevitable. That he is unbeatable. You have a rude awakening coming your way.

Let's check out the competition.........

Here we go.

Once AGAIN, you prove you ARE an idiot, little Johnny. Bravo!

Once AGAIN, you prove you ARE an idiot, little Johnny. Bravo!

Is that all you have dumbass? Can’t think of an intelligent response for the life of ya. What a lightweight.

The President says: We have the strongest Military we ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He should not talk about things he knows nothing about

How would the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces not even know his force's strength?

Even if he knew his force's strength, which is not a guarantee, he has no knowledge of history of our military and its past strength.

There's no way you're going to convince me that our military has become weaker under this President.

:laughing0301:
Golfing gator has long had shit for brains.

My nephew and his wife are there. Drove 4 hours to stand in line, but they got in. They are huge Trumpians, I am happy for them.

Are you really happy?

because your hatred towards the President is almost palpable

you are not a nice human being

He's just being a contrarian and a dickhead. Some people are born that way.

yes, he is a dickhead
Hey!

The President says: We have the strongest Military we ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He should not talk about things he knows nothing about

How would the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces not even know his force's strength?

Even if he knew his force's strength, which is not a guarantee, he has no knowledge of history of our military and its past strength.

There's no way you're going to convince me that our military has become weaker under this President.

:laughing0301:
Golfing gator has long had shit for brains.

I agree with you....but JGalt doesn't seem to get it oh well

I think that Crazy Bernie is going to get the nomination anyhow.

But if the people were to elect either one of these bozos over Trump, they will truly deserve the decline in their living standards and freedom they will receive

Biden is not beating anyone, come on.

I can deal with whatever comes my way. You on the other hand aren't going to be a happy camper by this time next year. Donald Trump is unbeatable and his next term is already being written in the history books.

Forum List

Back