🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump's Rally in Charlotte, North Carolina -

There is now way in hell any Democrat is going to beat Trump. This is nothing like what they said about Hillary, that she was the "sure winner." President Trump has brought things to the table that none of the Democrat candidates could even visualize. He has delivered far more than he promised, and is going to be untouchable in 2020.
Lol..if Biden is the nominee, he will destroy Trump.

The idiots still can't figure out how they underestimated Trump, and why they lost.

:21:

Shoe’s on the other foot Hoss. You are too lost up Trump’s backside to see it. You folks think Trump is inevitable. That he is unbeatable. You have a rude awakening coming your way.

I can deal with whatever comes my way. You on the other hand aren't going to be a happy camper by this time next year. Donald Trump is unbeatable and his next term is already being written in the history books.

tell all that to Golfing Gator

He should not talk about things he knows nothing about

How would the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces not even know his force's strength?

Even if he knew his force's strength, which is not a guarantee, he has no knowledge of history of our military and its past strength.

There's no way you're going to convince me that our military has become weaker under this President.

:laughing0301:
Golfing gator has long had shit for brains.

I agree with you....but JGalt doesn't seem to get it oh well

What? I did admit that he was a dickhead. :laugh:

The idiots still can't figure out how they underestimated Trump, and why they lost.

Shoe’s on the other foot Hoss. You are too lost up Trump’s backside to see it. You folks think Trump is inevitable. That he is unbeatable. You have a rude awakening coming your way.

I can deal with whatever comes my way. You on the other hand aren't going to be a happy camper by this time next year. Donald Trump is unbeatable and his next term is already being written in the history books.

tell all that to Golfing Gator

I fully expect Trump to win again, do try and keep up.

There is now way in hell any Democrat is going to beat Trump. This is nothing like what they said about Hillary, that she was the "sure winner." President Trump has brought things to the table that none of the Democrat candidates could even visualize. He has delivered far more than he promised, and is going to be untouchable in 2020.

lots of pictures of the rally from my nephew's wife...let us just say it is not a very diverse crowd....putting it mildly.

The President says: We have the strongest Military we ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

How would the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces not even know his force's strength?

Even if he knew his force's strength, which is not a guarantee, he has no knowledge of history of our military and its past strength.

There's no way you're going to convince me that our military has become weaker under this President.

Be that as it may, he's one of the few Trump-haters who's not trying to fool himself. He understands that Trump owns the next four years.

You have to respect that, given the complete insanity most Trump-haters are exhibiting.

No....don't lie...

you said this:

"He's just a closet trump-admirer who's afraid to come out. He'll come around during Trump's next term.

Call me an optimist."

Be that as it may, he's one of the few Trump-haters who's not trying to fool himself. He understands that Trump owns the next four years.

You have to respect that, given the complete insanity most Trump-haters are exhibiting.

I do not hate Trump, why do you people keep saying that.

In all honesty I am one of the least biased people on here when it comes to Trump. I give him credit for good things all the time, the Trump haters cannot to that. I also give him shit for bad things all the time, and you Trump worshipers cannot do that.

I am one of the few people on this forum that can see both good and bad in the man.

No....don't lie...

you said this:

"He's just a closet trump-admirer who's afraid to come out. He'll come around during Trump's next term.

Call me an optimist."

Not to worry. He'll begrudgingly give credit to the President once the market crosses 30,000.

No....don't lie...

you said this:

Call me an optimist."

Not to worry. He'll begrudgingly give credit to the President once the market crosses 30,000.

not to worry? sure

but you talk too much ....you know? defending all these demrats? that's your problem...whatever

No....don't lie...

you said this:

Call me an optimist."

never. I did not give Obama credit for the stock market and it grew at a higher percent during his time than Trump's.

I am not a fan of giving the government credit for things they do not do.

No....don't lie...

you said this:

Call me an optimist."

not to worry? sure

but you talk too much ....you know? defending all these demrats? that's your problem...whatever

All what Democrats? I just gave that one asshole a break because he's a veteran.

No....don't lie...

you said this:

Call me an optimist."

not to worry? sure

All what Democrats? I just gave that one asshole a break because he's a veteran.

who was a veteran?

No....don't lie...

you said this:

Call me an optimist."

not to worry? sure

who was a veteran?

Golfing Gator's a veteran. He's an asshole, but he has a good respect for the military.

No....don't lie...

you said this:

Call me an optimist."

not to worry? sure

who was a veteran?

Golfing Gator's a veteran. He's an asshole, but he has a good respect for the military.

so this is what you are going to pull to defend the Rats?

not good JGalt

not to worry? sure

who was a veteran?

not good JGalt

:itsok:

I would be willing to bet if we laid out our views on the issues I am further right than you.

not to worry? sure

who was a veteran?

not good JGalt

I would be willing to bet if we laid out our views on the issues I am further right than you.

You hate the President...I am not going to talk to you

who was a veteran?

not good JGalt

You hate the President...I am not going to talk to you

Are you always this Emotional and irrational?

if I hated the president why would I start a thread praising something he did?

Lissy The Sissy Graham: "Mr President, you are gonna kick their butt in 2020"

Trump: "oh my Lindsey MY Lindsey. great guy!"

Crowd: "USA! USA! USA! USA! "

No....don't lie...

you said this:

Call me an optimist."

not to worry? sure

who was a veteran?

I'm a Vet too.............HEY GATOR GONE GOLFING.............FUCK YOU.

giphy.gif

not to worry? sure

who was a veteran?

I'm a Vet too.............HEY GATOR GONE GOLFING.............FUCK YOU.

giphy.gif

no thanks, I am a happily married man, go cruise for your strange ass somewhere else.

Forum List

Back