🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Vacation.....costing us how much each WEEKEND???????

Do you realize that the government has paid $1 million per day for security at Trump Tower since Trump got elected? Now figure that one out. Since November 8th... $1 million PER DAY... he will eclipse Obama's total for 8 years in three months.

this is probably near top-ten most ridiculous spins of 2017. BO was on the plane each week for 8 years with hundreds and hundreds renting entire hotel floors all over the world at about $1K/night per room AND they take up entire floors.............buy all the rooms. 2 rounds of golf each week for 8 years is about 800 rounds. The course is basically closed for BO and his henchman..........do you have any idea the cost to "take over" a premier Golf course? Get off me people.......just get off me! then the fundraisers.....LAND O' FREAKIN' GOSHEN!!!!

Golf twice a week all over the world.........Mama and kids off all over the world.......two 2-week vacations each year. And you want to compare that to staying in your own home(s)? NYC is making it back on tourism in that area. Get used to FLA ........... that is going to be WH south. Trump barely stops working, BO never started.

"Trump barely stops working"

Since President Trump took office he's developed very noticeable bags under his eyes, this shows that he's working around the clock and getting very little sleep, probably four hours a night if that.

Do you realize that the government has paid $1 million per day for security at Trump Tower since Trump got elected? Now figure that one out. Since November 8th... $1 million PER DAY... he will eclipse Obama's total for 8 years in three months.

this is probably near top-ten most ridiculous spins of 2017. BO was on the plane each week for 8 years with hundreds and hundreds renting entire hotel floors all over the world at about $1K/night per room AND they take up entire floors.............buy all the rooms. 2 rounds of golf each week for 8 years is about 800 rounds. The course is basically closed for BO and his henchman..........do you have any idea the cost to "take over" a premier Golf course? Get off me people.......just get off me! then the fundraisers.....LAND O' FREAKIN' GOSHEN!!!!

Golf twice a week all over the world.........Mama and kids off all over the world.......two 2-week vacations each year. And you want to compare that to staying in your own home(s)? NYC is making it back on tourism in that area. Get used to FLA ........... that is going to be WH south. Trump barely stops working, BO never started.
And Trump always trying to up the former president, will do twice as much....next stupid comment?

What is ridiculous about it? It's been reported... it cost $1 MILLION per day to do security at Trump Tower... of which TRUMP gets the money from it. Do you see a pattern here? He makes money off the security staying at his Tower... then he goes to Mar a Lago where guess what? The government pays HIM to watch HIM at his place...

tigger is flipping out lol.

It's must be crack delivery day in the tigger household.

Either that or it's the last day before foodstamp day.

Lets all say it together....he's a business man, but always on someone elses fuckin dime...thus the billionaire.

Well the below is just the cost of the Obama's Christmas of 2015 spent in Hawaii, this is without all of his golfing vacations to Hawaii and California etc, but if you read the section I've enlarged by 2015 you'll see the total amount that American taxpayers had paid from 2009-2015 for all of Obama's vacations including the golfing trips and fundraising trips was 85 MILLION DOLLARS, it'll have finished higher, probably in the figure of 91 MILLION DOLLARS if 2016 is added into the final total.

Judicial Watch say that Obama abused both the Secret Service and the Air Force with what they term "unnecessary travel"

Records Show 2015 Obama Family Vacation to Hawaii Cost Taxpayers Over $4.8 Million

President Barack Obama’s annual Christmas vacation to Hawaii with his family in 2015 cost taxpayers nearly $5 million.

The government watchdog group Judicial Watch obtained records from the U.S. Secret Service that show the agency spent $1.2 million on the trip. Combined with previously obtained expense records, the group found that brings the total cost of Obama’s 2015 Christmas vacation to at least $4,823,206.88. The combined total for all of the Obama family vacations to date is now over $85 million, according to the group.

A detailed breakdown of the expenses shows a majority of the money spent by the Secret Service went to hotels and lodging at a total cost over just over $1 million.

The Secret Service paid hotel and lodging expenses at two separate resorts over the course of 19 nights on the island of Oahu.

“The Secret Service and the Air Force are being abused by unnecessary travel,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said in a statement obtained by LawNewz.com. “Unnecessary presidential travel for fundraising and luxury vacations on the taxpayers’ dime would be a good target for reform for the incoming Trump administration.”

Here's the rest of the article.

Records Show 2015 Obama Family Vacation to Hawaii Cost Taxpayers Over $4.8 Million

Do you realise how many Leftist Maniac psychopaths have openly taken to Twitter, Facebook, everywhere to encourage and DEMAND that President Trump is assassinated? I was reading the other day that there were TWELVE THOUSAND TWEETS in just 12 days calling for Trump to be assassinated. You get THAT many Leftist Maniac psychopaths calling for him to be assassinated, then yes the Secret Service must protect him like you would protect a rare butterfly.

So, do you want him assassinated? Or don't you?

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW MANY MANIACS WENT OUT AND SAID THEY WANTED TO KILL OBAMA?

No, but I imagine it was quite high, in Obama's first twelve days in office I don't know if there were or were not something like twelve thousand Tweets demanding he be assassinated.

Well guess what... Twitter was barely a thing back in 2008.

Since President Trump took office he's developed very noticeable bags under his eyes, this shows that he's working around the clock and getting very little sleep, probably four hours a night if that.

Working doing what? Signing bullshit and tweetin.....LOLOL, child you outta yo mind.

maybe it just shows that he is about to realize that "presidentin" is "unpresidented" hard work. but, HE ALONE CAN FIX IT.

Well the below is just the cost of the Obama's Christmas of 2015 spent in Hawaii, this is without all of his golfing vacations to Hawaii and California etc, but if you read the section I've enlarged by 2015 you'll see the total amount that American taxpayers had paid from 2009-2015 for all of Obama's vacations including the golfing trips and fundraising trips was 85 MILLION DOLLARS, it'll have finished higher, probably in the figure of 91 MILLION DOLLARS if 2016 is added into the final total.

Judicial Watch say that Obama abused both the Secret Service and the Air Force with what they term "unnecessary travel"

President Barack Obama’s annual Christmas vacation to Hawaii with his family in 2015 cost taxpayers nearly $5 million.

The government watchdog group Judicial Watch obtained records from the U.S. Secret Service that show the agency spent $1.2 million on the trip. Combined with previously obtained expense records, the group found that brings the total cost of Obama’s 2015 Christmas vacation to at least $4,823,206.88. The combined total for all of the Obama family vacations to date is now over $85 million, according to the group.

A detailed breakdown of the expenses shows a majority of the money spent by the Secret Service went to hotels and lodging at a total cost over just over $1 million.

The Secret Service paid hotel and lodging expenses at two separate resorts over the course of 19 nights on the island of Oahu.

“The Secret Service and the Air Force are being abused by unnecessary travel,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said in a statement obtained by LawNewz.com. “Unnecessary presidential travel for fundraising and luxury vacations on the taxpayers’ dime would be a good target for reform for the incoming Trump administration.”

Here's the rest of the article.

Do you realise how many Leftist Maniac psychopaths have openly taken to Twitter, Facebook, everywhere to encourage and DEMAND that President Trump is assassinated? I was reading the other day that there were TWELVE THOUSAND TWEETS in just 12 days calling for Trump to be assassinated. You get THAT many Leftist Maniac psychopaths calling for him to be assassinated, then yes the Secret Service must protect him like you would protect a rare butterfly.

So, do you want him assassinated? Or don't you?

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW MANY MANIACS WENT OUT AND SAID THEY WANTED TO KILL OBAMA?

No, but I imagine it was quite high, in Obama's first twelve days in office I don't know if there were or were not something like twelve thousand Tweets demanding he be assassinated.

Well guess what... Twitter was barely a thing back in 2008.

I was attempting to find some comparison, not having read about how many threats in say Obama's first twelve days in office he had to see if he'd had less than Trump or not.

tigger is flipping out lol.

It's must be crack delivery day in the tigger household.

Either that or it's the last day before foodstamp day.
I don't get fs, I work for a living. Have horrible weekend

Working doing what? Signing bullshit and tweetin.....LOLOL, child you outta yo mind.

There are many things outside of being broadcast that President's and their immediate team do.

Funny thing is, he is taking vacations at his own spots... so not only is the government paying for it, but he is profiting form it.
Putin bought a $1 billion house with his people's money. And we all know Trump draws his inspiration from Putin.
I just went and checked out pictures of it. That is a sweet pad! It doesn't look like a billion dollars though. It looks like a couple hundred million, but what do I know?

Funny thing is, he is taking vacations at his own spots... so not only is the government paying for it, but he is profiting form it.
Putin bought a $1 billion house with his people's money. And we all know Trump draws his inspiration from Putin.
I just went and checked out pictures of it. That is a sweet pad! It doesn't look like a billion dollars though. It looks like a couple hundred million, but what do I know?
maybe putin was ripped off. but, no matter.was not his money anyway. spassiba.

If you haven't seen it, you should Google it. It's pretty sick. Not my personal style, but I get it.

If you haven't seen it, you should Google it. It's pretty sick. Not my personal style, but I get it.
is there a trophy wall?

Just a reminder:

Donald Trump's team addressed concerns about his potential conflicts of interest on Wednesday by saying he would donate all money spent by foreign governments on bills at his hotels to the U.S. Treasury.

Sheri Dillon, an attorney with Morgan Lewis who has worked with the Trump team to structure his new business arrangements, said that the Emoluments Clause in the U.S. Constitution did not apply to hotel bills, but he would take steps anyway to avoid profiting from any foreign officials choosing to book rooms in his hotels. "He is going to voluntarily donate all profits from foreign government payments made to his hotels to the U.S. Treasury," she said. "This way it is the American people who profit."

The Emoluments Clause specifies that “no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.” Dillon said that the Constitution does not require Trump to take this action, but that he wants to "do more than what the Constitution requires."

- Donald Trump to Donate Money Foreign Governments Spend at His Hotels to U.S. Treasury

For reference, people donated some $2.7 dollars to the treasury in 2016. So far the treasury has received half a million this year. If you click the years you can see the donations per month - Government - Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public

The 1% will not be outclassed by you President Trump! We outnumber you so you better start planning now to put in more than "just" piddly foreign paid profits :p

Just a reminder:

Donald Trump's team addressed concerns about his potential conflicts of interest on Wednesday by saying he would donate all money spent by foreign governments on bills at his hotels to the U.S. Treasury.

Sheri Dillon, an attorney with Morgan Lewis who has worked with the Trump team to structure his new business arrangements, said that the Emoluments Clause in the U.S. Constitution did not apply to hotel bills, but he would take steps anyway to avoid profiting from any foreign officials choosing to book rooms in his hotels. "He is going to voluntarily donate all profits from foreign government payments made to his hotels to the U.S. Treasury," she said. "This way it is the American people who profit."

The Emoluments Clause specifies that “no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.” Dillon said that the Constitution does not require Trump to take this action, but that he wants to "do more than what the Constitution requires."

- Donald Trump to Donate Money Foreign Governments Spend at His Hotels to U.S. Treasury

For reference, people donated some $2.7 dollars to the treasury in 2016. So far the treasury has received half a million this year. If you click the years you can see the donations per month - Government - Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public

The 1% will not be outclassed by you President Trump! We outnumber you so you better start planning now to put in more than "just" piddly foreign paid profits :p

What does that have to do with all the money his properties are making off the U.S. tax payers?

He doesn't have any properties anymore. Nice try though.

Either way, how much did you put in the kitty LewDog? I threw in $10k :)

Actually the Trust owns them all. He has stake in that /trust/ yes, but by all laws he does not own them anymore.

"A trust is a fiduciary relationship in which one party, known as the trustor, gives another party, the trustee, the right to hold tittle to property or assets for the benefit of a third party, the beneficiary." - Trust

The complaint is actually that his kids are running the trust. Dissenters argue that means he's still 'aware' so it's not a 'blind' trust, but that's a wholly unrealistic position to take in this unprecedented case. Trump cannot 'unaware' himself that the Trump Tower exists, that the golf courses exist. It was a stupid idea made by assholes; and those who know better knew it was just political partisan games.

Actually the Trust owns them all. He has stake in that /trust/ yes, but by all laws he does not own them anymore.

"A trust is a fiduciary relationship in which one party, known as the trustor, gives another party, the trustee, the right to hold tittle to property or assets for the benefit of a third party, the beneficiary." - Trust

The complaint is actually that his kids are running the trust. Dissenters argue that means he's still 'aware' so it's not a 'blind' trust, but that's a wholly unrealistic position to take in this unprecedented case. Trump cannot 'unaware' himself that the Trump Tower exists, that the golf courses exist. It was a stupid idea made by assholes; and those who know better knew it was just political partisan games.

Trump still owns them... as soon as he isn't President anymore he gets it all back. He just isn't running it.

Forum List

Back