🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Vacation.....costing us how much each WEEKEND???????

I'm quite sure you are mistaken, but feel free to post your sources detailing the trust that was set up.

I'm quite sure you are mistaken, but feel free to post your sources detailing the trust that was set up.

Do you understand how the trust works? I'm asking this seriously. Do you REALLY think that Trump no loner owns his properties? All it is, is that temporary ownership is put into a Trust, that is going to be run by his son while he is President... and then as soon as he isn't President anymore Trump will regain ownership. He's really still the owner, but it's like a suspension. In fact the trust actually states that it is revocable.

"While the president says he has walked away from the day-to-day operations of his business, two people close to him are the named trustees and have broad legal authority over his assets: his eldest son, Donald Jr., and Allen H. Weisselberg, the Trump Organization’s chief financial officer. Mr. Trump, who will receive reports on any profit, or loss, on his company as a whole, can revoke their authority at any time.

What’s more, the purpose of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust is to hold assets for the “exclusive benefit” of the president. This trust remains under Mr. Trump’s Social Security number, at least as far as federal taxes are concerned."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/03/us/politics/donald-trump-business.html

Trump's assets are under the trust... but the trust is under Trump's Social Security number.

Notice what is missing from your link? A statement that Trump owns the properties perhaps? Well, that's because he doesn't anymore.

From your own link, one of the actual documents of the hundreds he signed off on - https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...nternational-Hotel-Liquor-License-Filings.pdf

Page 4: "Donald J. Trump ("Transferor") hereby transfers, assigns, conveys and delivers to DJT Holdings Managing Member LLC (''Transferee") all right, title and interest in and to his shares of Trump Old Post Office Member Corp (the "Company"), with the intention that Transferee shall become a shareholder of the Company in place of Transferor as to said shares."

aka President Trump gave his ownership of the properties to the trust as I said. Again, yes, he has stake in the Trust, but by law he does not own the properties. Do feel free to try again, I'll read it.

I realize that you assholes want him to give up everything he's worked his entire life for, just so you can laugh about it when he's no longer President, but quite frankly fuck you spiteful little shits. What he did was two-fold, he both protected his 'legacy' retirement and made vast /unnecessary/ concessions to try and assure the American public he wasn't abusing his office for personal gains. No one but pricks expected him to sell everything he owned, no one but pricks expected him to die poor simply because he served the nation as President, you people are sickening.

Notice what is missing from your link? A statement that Trump owns the properties perhaps? Well, that's because he doesn't anymore.

From your own link, one of the actual documents of the hundreds he signed off on - https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...nternational-Hotel-Liquor-License-Filings.pdf

Page 4: "Donald J. Trump ("Transferor") hereby transfers, assigns, conveys and delivers to DJT Holdings Managing Member LLC (''Transferee") all right, title and interest in and to his shares of Trump Old Post Office Member Corp (the "Company"), with the intention that Transferee shall become a shareholder of the Company in place of Transferor as to said shares."

aka President Trump gave his ownership of the properties to the trust as I said. Again, yes, he has stake in the Trust, but by law he does not own the properties. Do feel free to try again, I'll read it.

I realize that you assholes want him to give up everything he's worked his entire life for, just so you can laugh about it when he's no longer President, but quite frankly fuck you spiteful little shits. What he did was two-fold, he both protected his 'legacy' retirement and made vast /unnecessary/ concessions to try and assure the American public he wasn't abusing his office for personal gains. No one but pricks expected him to sell everything he owned, no one but pricks expected him to die poor simply because he served the nation as President, you people are sickening.

THE TRUMP TRUST IS STILL UNDER HIS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.

The trust is revocable at any time... do you know what the word revocable means?

Yes that's how they track shit ya know. When he gets out of office he can regain ownership, whatever bits the kids don't keep managing anyway. Suck it up hater, he won't be poor for serving as our President.

In the meantime, the Trust owns all property as I said. The Trust he has no control of. The Trust he is not being informed of activity in. The Trust that he has distanced himself from influencing.

Yes that's how they track shit ya know. When he gets out of office he can regain ownership, whatever bits the kids don't keep managing anyway. Suck it up hater, he won't be poor for serving as our President.

In the meantime, the Trust owns all property as I said. The Trust he has no control of. The Trust he is not being informed of activity in. The Trust that he has distanced himself from influencing.

So you finally admit.. he STILL owns it.

Let's put this in the most simple terms you can understand. You sell one of your Dreamsickle porcelain figurines for $20. That's your's. It's in your purse. You go to the bank and deposit that $20. You no longer HAVE that $20 in your purse, but it is still your's. The next day you find a cat sweater you want that cost $20... so you go to the bank, and you withdraw your $20. You now have YOUR $20 in your purse again...

Do you understand? That $20 was always your's... even when you didn't have it or control over it.

Forum List

Back