🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Presidential candidate Senator Cory Booker has a hot girlfriend

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
3906752-76_1rosario_dawson_3.jpg

Rosario Dawson Confirms Relationship With Sen. Cory Booker

The actress told TMZ that she and the presidential candidate are an item.

Rosario Dawson confirmed that she’s dating Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), and that she thinks he’s “brilliant and kind and caring.”

In an interview with TMZ at the Washington area’s Reagan National Airport on Thursday, the 39-year-old actress said she was in a relationship with the 49-year-old Booker and that she’s so “grateful” to be with him.

“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much who is so brilliant and kind and caring and loving,” she told the outlet.

More: Rosario Dawson Confirms Relationship With Sen. Cory Booker: ‘Love Him’

Wow, I envy him! Wouldn't she make a great First Lady?! What do you think? Google her pictures...

Remember Rock Hudson? Hollywood once by default arranged girlfriends/"marriages" for their gay male actors since at the time being gay would have destroyed their careers.

As of right now - Cory Booker is my favorite presidential candidate! Go Cory!

3906752-76_1rosario_dawson_3.jpg

Rosario Dawson Confirms Relationship With Sen. Cory Booker

The actress told TMZ that she and the presidential candidate are an item.

Rosario Dawson confirmed that she’s dating Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), and that she thinks he’s “brilliant and kind and caring.”

In an interview with TMZ at the Washington area’s Reagan National Airport on Thursday, the 39-year-old actress said she was in a relationship with the 49-year-old Booker and that she’s so “grateful” to be with him.

“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much who is so brilliant and kind and caring and loving,” she told the outlet.

More: Rosario Dawson Confirms Relationship With Sen. Cory Booker: ‘Love Him’

Wow, I envy him! Wouldn't she make a great First Lady?! What do you think? Google her pictures...
I thought Spartacus would just come out since a black fag is irresistable to the Dem base and win him the nomination.

Forum List

Back