🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Presidential candidate Senator Cory Booker has a hot girlfriend

say-no-to-sexism-300x298.jpg

All kidding aside, she is quite pretty and I hope they make each other happy.

3906752-76_1rosario_dawson_3.jpg

Rosario Dawson Confirms Relationship With Sen. Cory Booker

The actress told TMZ that she and the presidential candidate are an item.

Rosario Dawson confirmed that she’s dating Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), and that she thinks he’s “brilliant and kind and caring.”

In an interview with TMZ at the Washington area’s Reagan National Airport on Thursday, the 39-year-old actress said she was in a relationship with the 49-year-old Booker and that she’s so “grateful” to be with him.

“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much who is so brilliant and kind and caring and loving,” she told the outlet.

More: Rosario Dawson Confirms Relationship With Sen. Cory Booker: ‘Love Him’

Wow, I envy him! Wouldn't she make a great First Lady?! What do you think? Google her pictures...

Whats up with that left eye?

Is it fake?

Rosario Dawson confirmed that she’s dating Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), and that she thinks he’s “brilliant and kind and caring.”

In an interview with TMZ at the Washington area’s Reagan National Airport on Thursday, the 39-year-old actress said she was in a relationship with the 49-year-old Booker and that she’s so “grateful” to be with him.

“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much who is so brilliant and kind and caring and loving,” she told the outlet.

Wow, I envy him! Wouldn't she make a great First Lady?! What do you think? Google her pictures...

Well Lakhota the fact she is attractive but are you like those you whine about and base your vote on the beauty of the first lady?

Well Lakhota the fact she is attractive but are you like those you whine about and base your vote on the beauty of the first lady?

I'll let you know when I vote.

I wonder how many times Cory has watched the movies Alexander (2004) and Sin City. Rosario was great.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back