Presidential historians name worst presidents

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Presidential historians tend to make lists of the best and worst presidents in their opinion. The individual groups don't always have the exact same criteria, and the lists they produce aren't always the same, but they are generally pretty similar in nature, and an average of their results have extremely few outliers. The rankings given are largely consistent and trustworthy. Of course, if you believe in the DEEP STATE, or that an elite cabal of child blood drinking Satanists control everything, you will discount all the lists out of hand as liberal propaganda. A couple of the more recent lists that I have been made aware of have rightly included Donald Trump. Depending on which list you choose to believe, Trump is either the worst president of all time, or the third worst. It's something to consider when deciding which candidate will get your vote.

Biden, easily the worst President in the post Civil War era, then LBJ, and Carter.

A month with a vowel in it and.....

ThisAgin2.jpg

Presidential historians tend to make lists of the best and worst presidents in their opinion. The individual groups don't always have the exact same criteria, and the lists they produce aren't always the same, but they are generally pretty similar in nature, and an average of their results have extremely few outliers. The rankings given are largely consistent and trustworthy. Of course, if you believe in the DEEP STATE, or that an elite cabal of child blood drinking Satanists control everything, you will discount all the lists out of hand as liberal propaganda. A couple of the more recent lists that I have been made aware of have rightly included Donald Trump. Depending on which list you choose to believe, Trump is either the worst president of all time, or the third worst. It's something to consider when deciding which candidate will get your vote.
Let me guess .. Trump's on the Bottom and Biden is the best president ever.

Let me guess .. Trump's on the Bottom and Biden is the best president ever.
Trump is on the bottom. And the only reason he gets the bottom of the barrel is because Buchanan, Pierce, and Johnson for all their faults and incompetence, never fomented insurrection against the United States.

Biden isn't near the top. Solidly in the middle to upper middle of the pack.

Last edited:
https://www.usnews.com/news/special...ts/articles/ranking-americas-worst-presidents
Gee I wonder what the motivating factor was in MAKING UP this list. :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is on the bottom. And the only reason he gets the bottom of the barrel is because Buchanan, Pierce, and Johnson for all their faults and incompetence, never fomented insurrection against the United States.

Biden isn't near the top. Solidly in the middle to upper middle of the pack.
How is it Trump is rated lower than Biden when Biden had to drop out because he was going to lose to Trump?

Funny that.

This is a worthless article, because there are several different rankings, with several different methodologies.

Different folks, have different criteria.

Most of the people doing these rankings, favor heavily federalist & internationalist political ideologies, and Keynesian over Austrian economic monetary theory, so, the upshot, is all of these rankings are useless.

I did look at two of them, and both of them had GHW Bush ranked ahead of the guy on the twenty dollar bill. That's just absurd IMO honest opinion. And I didn't even like Jackson's policy toward that native Americans. No one likes the trail of tears. That is just being a product of his time, whatever. But that's just woke bullshit.

The empirical facts are, GHW Bush would not have had the nation he had were it not for Jackson's leadership.

These eggheads are just into critical theorist, revisionist garbage, but to each their own. Jackson kept us from being subverted by European industrialists. Facts are facts.

This is a worthless article, because there are several different rankings, with several different methodologies.

Different folks, have different criteria.

Most of the people doing these rankings, favor heavily federalist & internationalist political ideologies, and Keynesian over Austrian economic monetary theory, so, the upshot, is all of these rankings are useless.

I did look at two of them, and both of them had GHW Bush ranked ahead of the guy on the twenty dollar bill. That's just absurd IMO honest opinion. And I didn't even like Jackson's policy toward that native Americans. No one likes the trail of tears. That is just being a product of his time, whatever. But that's just woke bullshit.

The empirical facts are, GHW Bush would not have had the nation he had were it not for Jackson's leadership.

These eggheads are just into critical theorist, revisionist garbage, but to each their own. Jackson kept us from being subverted by European industrialists. Facts are facts.
But the ones circling the bilge at the bottom of the barrel on everyone's list are always the same ones.
Buchanan, Pierce, Johnson, Harrison, Hoover....and Trump. :)

But the ones circling the bilge at the bottom of the barrel on everyone's list are always the same ones.
Buchanan, Pierce, Johnson, Harrison, Hoover....and Trump. :)
Again, I reiterate.

This (corporate establishment media piece,) has nothing to do with history, and these eggheads quoted in it, are exercising there opinions toward something political, not using their discipline toward an unbiased analysis.

If you are serious about proving me wrong?

What percent of the vote did Buchanan receive when he ran for re-election?

And Johnson?

And Harrison?

And Hoover?

They don't give a damn what the people of the nation think and feel, nor how the president affected the people. . . . :rolleyes:

iu

If Trump was so bad, why is he going to be re-elected?

Now that's weird.

Commie faggots?

That is redundant.
Actually, not really.

This is a relatively recent development, it needs to be specified & delineated. The old fashioned commies had no use for them, they really didn't.

The wokesters that are a result of critical theory, and come out of post-modern pedagogy. Its a subversive new phenomenon to destabilize the west.

The global technocracy is into eugenics & pedophilia, the old commies weren't into that so much.

8z6rpk.jpg

Forum List

Back