Presidential Rankings........Obama: Tenth......Trump: last

What about ranking Reagan and Eisenhower in the top 10

Are they biased there?

Reagan was neutered when the Bush ran deep state tried to kill him two months into his first term. GH Bush was basically calling the shots. Eisenhower was a POS.......ever heard of Operation Keelhaul? How JFK could be ranked 16th is just another example of what a joke this "poll" is.

Go away Dale

You are batshit crazy

Nope, I simply know more than you and it embarrasses you when I expose your ignorance.

still think sandy hook was a false flag & they were actors?

I don't think that Sandy Hoax was a psy-op...I KNOW that it was............want to debate this pathetic false flag psy-op with me???

nope. just double checking to see if you are still whacked.

& you are.

Reagan was neutered when the Bush ran deep state tried to kill him two months into his first term. GH Bush was basically calling the shots. Eisenhower was a POS.......ever heard of Operation Keelhaul? How JFK could be ranked 16th is just another example of what a joke this "poll" is.

Go away Dale

You are batshit crazy

Nope, I simply know more than you and it embarrasses you when I expose your ignorance.

I don't think that Sandy Hoax was a psy-op...I KNOW that it was............want to debate this pathetic false flag psy-op with me???

& you are.

Debate me.......how much time have you spent attacking that particular issue from every angle possible?
You see, I have done that and I initially went into this "event" with the notion that it really did happen. What I found was a DHS capstone drill that was passed off as a real time event that was so pathetically pulled off that I am actually embarrassed that people still believe it.

Go away Dale

You are batshit crazy

& you are.

Debate me.......how much time have you spent attacking that particular issue from every angle possible?
You see, I have done that and I initially went into this "event" with the notion that it really did happen. What I found was a DHS capstone drill that was passed off as a real time event that was so pathetically pulled off that I am actually embarrassed that people still believe it.
Never debate crazy people...

They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Go away Dale

You are batshit crazy

& you are.

i will be as delicate as i can possibly be with someone like you.

you are a freak & it will be a waste of time for the both of us. i tried to go a few rounds with you way early on when i first got here & didn't know what you were. it was useless. you tried to convince me with a bunch of bullshit talk, but i have no patience for nuttiness. i'll tell you one last time, i am from ct & i know all too well how adam lanza was real. & so was his murderous rampage.

Looks like Trump has nowhere to go but up

Opinion | How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?

Since our previous survey in 2014, some presidential legacies have soared (Barack Obama’s stock has climbed into the Top 10), while others have fallen (Andrew Jackson toppled to 15, out of the Top 10).

And President Trump? Let’s say that, according to the 170 members of the American Political Science Association’s Presidents and Executive Politics section who filled out our survey, he has at least three years to improve on an ignominious debut.
To early to rate Obama Bush or Trump

& you are.

By "crazy", you mean people that know more than you? You have that bar set so low than even a mouse could hop over it. I give you all kinds of bread crumbs for you to follow and give you the chance to "debunk" the things that I post. I debunk your lame arguments with incredible ease and it pisses you off......I don't blame you because it would piss me off if I kept getting my ass kicked like I kick yours. No brag, it's just a fact.

Has there ever been a time in history when a president was ranked historically after barely a year in office? Desperate hypocrite lefties manage to hold on to their disappointment and anger even when the economy is booming after eight years of stagnation. Go figure

Since our previous survey in 2014, some presidential legacies have soared (Barack Obama’s stock has climbed into the Top 10), while others have fallen (Andrew Jackson toppled to 15, out of the Top 10).

And President Trump? Let’s say that, according to the 170 members of the American Political Science Association’s Presidents and Executive Politics section who filled out our survey, he has at least three years to improve on an ignominious debut.
To early to rate Obama Bush or Trump

50 years from now and Trump will still be last

An Opinion piece...from the NY Times...LOL.

The New York Times is the most respected news source in the world
If you believe otherwise, I challenge you to name one more respected

It's an opinion piece...dumbass.

& you are.

By "crazy", you mean people that know more than you? You have that bar set so low than even a mouse could hop over it. I give you all kinds of bread crumbs for you to follow and give you the chance to "debunk" the things that I post. I debunk your lame arguments with incredible ease and it pisses you off......I don't blame you because it would piss me off if I kept getting my ass kicked like I kick yours. No brag, it's just a fact.

No, seriously Dale

You are crazy........real rubber room stuff

Shocking...FDR and Lincoln in the top 3. Never met a Constitution they couldn't destroy.

Two of our finest Presidents
Beyond question
I have always fancied TR. Turns out Trump feels the same way TR did about immigrants and national defense.

He evidently doesn't feel like Teddy Roosevelt on National Parks

good ol' teddy, founder of the progressive party.
Nobody is perfect.

It is opinion based on a ranking by 170 historians dumbass

& you are.

you are a freak & it will be a waste of time for the both of us. i tried to go a few rounds with you way early on when i first got here & didn't know what you were. it was useless. you tried to convince me with a bunch of bullshit talk, but i have no patience for nuttiness. i'll tell you one last time, i am from ct & i know all too well how adam lanza was real. & so was his murderous rampage.

Oh yes....you betcha. I bet you knew Robbie Parker as well. Spare me, dude...there are holes big enough to drive tanks through. Only an IDIOT would believe that the CT would leave the body of 27 dead bodies in a school for nearly 20 hours after the alleged event and that no EMTs were allowed to go inside the school and that they could have porta-potties delivered post haste and an electronic sign that says "Everyone Must Check In" but no care-flite copters were called and the streets leading into and out of where Sandy Hook were clogged with cars. Get bent.......

& you are.

Oh yes....you betcha. I bet you knew Robbie Parker as well. Spare me, dude...there are holes big enough to drive tanks through. Only an IDIOT would believe that the CT would leave the body of 27 dead bodies in a school for nearly 20 hours after the alleged event and that no EMTs were allowed to go inside the school and that they could have porta-potties delivered post haste and an electronic sign that says "Everyone Must Check In" but no care-flite copters were called and the streets leading into and out of where Sandy Hook were clogged with cars. Get bent.......
:abgg2q.jpg:

& you are.

No, seriously Dale

You are crazy........real rubber room stuff

No, seriously, dude......you are one of the sheeple that couldn't make a coherent argument on the best day you ever had in your life. I only seem crazy to the ignorant and uneducated........like a donkey that needs water but is pissed because he is being led to it.

The NYT? Go away.
The anti Trump insane biased views are interesting. Lol .

It is opinion based on a ranking by 170 historians dumbass
Historians got butthurt too, as did the rest of academia. Besides, any historian who analysis a president one year into his administration is as compromised as Hollywood stars and MSM.

This is not a serious poll of serious persons.

Last edited:
somebody has to win last place as least popular president, might as well be the same guy who won president with most lies.

winner winner !

Forum List

Back