Presidents and the Economy

In the end, who appropriates the money?

What's your point, asshole?
Do you not know who appropriates the money, canadian?
I simply want to hear you tell me who appropriates the money, canadian. It's okay...the same principle is applied whether the President is of a darker hue, a Democrat or a Republican.

Why should anyone give a flying fuck who appropriates the money, asshole?
Wouldn't spending affect the economy?

I simply want to hear you tell me who appropriates the money, canadian. It's okay...the same principle is applied whether the President is of a darker hue, a Democrat or a Republican.

govt spending tends to be wasteful and prevents taxpayer spending so you have a net loss.

Do you understand?

govt spending tends to be wasteful and prevents taxpayer spending so you have a net loss.

Do you understand?
No, how does gov't spending prevent Americans from spending money?

Do you understand?

when the govt taxes Americans so it can spend,
Americans then cant spend the exact amount the govt spends. No net benefit is possible.

Do you understand?

Do you understand?

every dollar government spends consumes goods and services. It takes them off the market. That means it's not available for private citizens to consume. That means government spending subtracts from what private citizens can spend.

It's as simple as that.

Do you understand?

every dollar government spends consumes goods and services. It takes them off the market. That means it's not available for private citizens to consume. That means government spending subtracts from what private citizens can spend.

It's as simple as that.
It takes the $ off the market or the product? The US marketplace is that pathetic that there isn't a variety of companies that provide the same products and services? So if the government buys a Big Mac, then there aren't enough big mac's to go around?

Do you understand?

It's as simple as that.
It takes the $ off the market or the product? The US marketplace is that pathetic that there isn't a variety of companies that provide the same products and services? So if the government buys a Big Mac, then there aren't enough big mac's to go around?

no if they tax a dollar from you you then don't spend the dollar, they get to spend it, so there is no net gain in economic activity. Actually a net loss because govt bureaucrats tend to waste other peoples money.

Do you understand?

Do you understand?

It's as simple as that.

no if they tax a dollar from you you then don't spend the dollar, they get to spend it, so there is no net gain in economic activity. Actually a net loss because govt bureaucrats tend to waste other peoples money.

Do you understand?
Okay...so once again, who appropriates the money? Who decides the tax code?

Do you understand?

It's as simple as that.

If some tick on the ass of society consumes a big mac, that means it's not available for a productive member of society to consume. Goods and services are what matter, not worthless scraps of paper.

Do you understand?

It's as simple as that.

If some tick on the ass of society consumes a big mac, that means it's not available for a productive member of society to consume. Goods and services are what matter, not worthless scraps of paper.
I have never gone to McDonalds and they were out of Big Macs.

but you've seen the govt spend $4 trillion a year that they taxed from us thus preventing us from spending our own money to stimulate the economy!

Do you understand now?

but you've seen the govt spend $4 trillion a year that they taxed from us thus preventing us from spending our own money to stimulate the economy!

Do you understand now?

No he doesn't. Liberals think goods and services materialize from thin air the second the government issues a check.

Do you understand now?

No he doesn't. Liberals think goods and services materialize from thin air the second the government issues a check.
I am not a liberal...I am just on topic while you guys are off on a tangent.

Do you understand now?

Nutter: No, how does gov't spending prevent Americans from spending money?

by taxing their away money so they cant spend it!!! Get it now???

Do you understand now?

I get it...you don't. You want a partisan discussion, I want an honest discussion.

Do you understand now?

I get it...you don't. You want a partisan discussion, I want an honest discussion.

so you think when govt taxes away your money you can still spend it?? How slow are you?

Do you understand now?

so you think when govt taxes away your money you can still spend it?? How slow are you?
I never said that.

I never said that.

direct quote:

Wouldn't spending affect the economy?govt spending tends to be wasteful and prevents taxpayer spending so you have a net loss.

Do you understand?No, how does gov't spending prevent Americans from spending money?

I never said that.

direct quote:

Wouldn't spending affect the economy?govt spending tends to be wasteful and prevents taxpayer spending so you have a net loss.

Do you understand?No, how does gov't spending prevent Americans from spending money?
huh?

I never said that.

direct quote:

huh?

direct quote

Forum List

Back