President's poll number at 37.8 approval, should he resign?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...with a poll number this low should the President resign and leave office? Do you really think the President can make it through his first 4 years, let alone another 4 year term with approval numbers this low.....

I mean...come on...isn't it time for him to quit with a 37.8% approval number?

Should President bill clinton, a rapist, leave office since his approval numbers are 37.8 percent on day 138 of his Presidency....I mean...his approval is lower than President Trump.....whose number is 39.8....and Trump has been under constant attack by the democrat controlled press.....while clinton experienced a never ending love fest.....

Trump has a really low approval rating—but it surpasses where Bill Clinton stood at this point in his first term

Different polling outfits put Trump at varying levels of approval, but the RealClearPolitics average had him at 39.8 percent Tuesday, while the weighted average from FiveThirtyEight had him at exactly 39 percent. Not great numbers, but still better than Clinton. On Day 138 of his presidency, just 37.8 percent of Americans approved of the job he was doing, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Polls proved themselves to be rigged when they told us last oct/nov that trump didn't have a chance.

Yes...with a poll number this low should the President resign and leave office? Do you really think the President can make it through his first 4 years, let alone another 4 year term with approval numbers this low.....

Should President bill clinton, a rapist, leave office since his approval numbers are 37.8 percent on day 138 of his Presidency....I mean...his approval is lower than President Trump.....whose number is 39.8....and Trump has been under constant attack by the democrat controlled press.....while clinton experienced a never ending love fest.....

Trump has a really low approval rating—but it surpasses where Bill Clinton stood at this point in his first term

Different polling outfits put Trump at varying levels of approval, but the RealClearPolitics average had him at 39.8 percent Tuesday, while the weighted average from FiveThirtyEight had him at exactly 39 percent. Not great numbers, but still better than Clinton. On Day 138 of his presidency, just 37.8 percent of Americans approved of the job he was doing, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Me thinks that people are more interested in pole dancing than Trumps stupid polls...:alcoholic:

tumblr_nsncrhnKsb1u9fyl6o1_500.gif

The Alt Right is getting shriller.

No, Trump should not resign if the polls are 37.8% or 22%.

He should resign when he is caught breaking the law or his associates broke the law and were shielded by Trump.

Trump is eventually going to resign because he's a pouty and lazy little bitch, no matter what the polls are. Presidentin' isn't the fun he thought it would be. He's expected to work, and he's never done that before.

Guys.....the President in question is bill clinton...who had lower poll numbers than Trump at this point........

Take heart little cupcake.

His approval rating on InFo Wars is close to 100%.
And hey, the FuxFolx love him.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

There isn't a day that goes by that these fake poll numbers aren't quoted by the fake news media. They're just setting themselves up for an even more humiliating defeat in 2018 and 2020.

There isn't a day that goes by that these fake poll numbers aren't quoted by the fake news media. They're just setting themselves up for an even more humiliating defeat in 2018 and 2020.

We can only hope.....we need to get rid of as many democrats as possible.........

No president should quit because of their approval ratings...however, those rating may be cause for them to adjust course away from their current strategy. The president is supposed to represent the American public and act on their behalf...sometimes that does go against the prevailing current opinion, but it never should be a long term issue or you likely are not a good president.

Polls by themselves should not be a reason for resignation. The polls could change drastically and dramatically with new circumstances.
Exactly. If a resignation were to take place, it should be when he wants it to happen, not when those who can't stand him want it to happen.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I took a poll of my toes and all of them support Trump.

My toe polls are far more accurate than the media polls. Just ask President Hillary Clinton!

He should resign, from playing golf, he's bad bigly.

Wasn't Clinton impeached?

Forum List

Back