Presidents speech tonight

I see no proof.

Just like you didn't see the word Christmas in the White House message. You are willfully blind. Pathologically so.

I have posted the proof twice now.
Purhaps, but what's your excuse?

I have to admit....it is more difficult to spot specific words while scanning with a 4 inch cellphone than it is on a 17 inch monitor. I could swear that I didn’t see Christmas once but saw "Holliday Trees" everywhere the first time I looked.

But I did see you talking about us like apes or monkeys....like your typical Islamic bigot. I've heard that type of language before. It's strange that you're using it.

While the OP said that Obama should endorse surveillance of mosques, that surveillance should go a lot further.

Here's why:

"Rafia Farook, the mother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook, is an active member of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), a Muslim organization that promotes the establishment of a caliphate and has ties to a radical Pakistani political group called Jamaat-e-Islami.

Farook’s affiliation with ICNA was revealed on Friday when MSNBC and other new outlets scoured the Farooks’ apartment in Redlands, Cal. An MSNBC reporter found a certificate of appreciation presented to Safia Farook last summer by ICNA’s sisters’ wing."
Shooter’s Mother Active In US Branch Of Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group

Whose people should we have put surveillance on after this guy's mass shooting?

One L. Goh

What are the figures for Putin's missions against ISIL? Huh? Huh?

Four-fifths of Russia's Syria strikes don't target Islamic State: Reuters analysis

Of those targets, a maximum of 15 were in areas held by Islamic State, according to a survey of locations of the rival forces in Syria compiled by the Institute for the Study of War.

15! Woo hoo! What a tough guy!

80 percent of his bombing is on non-ISIS targets. I've told you idiots Putin is not there to fight ISIS but to preserve Assad, and he will slaughter as many civilians as it takes to achieve that.
Since ISIS is just an offshoot of Syrian freedom-fighters I'm not surprised. Besides, you can fudge the numbers if Russia is bombing inside of Syria and not ISIS in Iraq.

Four-fifths of Russia's Syria strikes don't target Islamic State: Reuters analysis

Of those targets, a maximum of 15 were in areas held by Islamic State, according to a survey of locations of the rival forces in Syria compiled by the Institute for the Study of War.

80 percent of his bombing is on non-ISIS targets. I've told you idiots Putin is not there to fight ISIS but to preserve Assad, and he will slaughter as many civilians as it takes to achieve that.
Since ISIS is just an offshoot of Syrian freedom-fighters I'm not surprised. Besides, you can fudge the numbers if Russia is bombing inside of Syria and not ISIS in Iraq.
ISIS is a spin-off Al Qaeda, not Syrians freedom fighters.

I know you're an idiot. What will your contribution to this imaginary WW3 be?

Specifically.

Are you that stupid and arrogant that you actually think ww3 is not about to happen? Really....are you this stupid? Your ignorance is astounding.

It is if we elect a Republican. They want war with Russia.

O and Putin are the ones fighting the proxy war right now.

Well Putin is doing very little to combat ISIS, Putin is holding up the Assad regime..

We're helping the rebels against assad. Putin is helping assad against the rebels. Meanwhile, turkey is shooting down russian planes on purpose and buying oil from isis while we look the other way and russia sets up a beachhead in the ME to pillage and plunder.
"beachhead"? :eusa_eh: They already had it dummy. Their naval port there. Thats one of the primary reasons they're helping prop that murderer up

Yeah, it's all about the Global Warming and Racism. The dude's a clueless lame duck. Most Americans are tuning him out at this point. They're moving on. They're now focusing on making sure Hillary Clinton isn't the next President.

Even if we attributed 100 percent of Putin's bombing in Syria to the "war on ISIS" that would still only bring the score to:

Putin: 75

United States: 13,781

Putin's SUCH a badass!!!

ISIS is a spin-off Al Qaeda, not Syrians freedom fighters.
Everything is a spin-off from something else...but if you look at their leaders, they used to be Iraqi Republican Guard. One of them died recently and he was one of Saddam's generals before we invaded, if reports are true. I have a deck of cards with his face on it.

The left was outraged when President Bush landed on the Carrier with a banner that said "mission accomplished". After that the media never stopped ridiculing the Bush administration with the words "mission accomplished". During his speech responding to the terrorist attack on U.S. soil Obama apparently felt the need to remind us that Navy Seals killed an old man named Osama Bin Ladin a couple of years ago. It seems that Barry Hussein is so insulated in a fantasy world that he imagines Osama's death as "mission accomplished" in the war on terrorism. Everything Barry Hussein told us about ISIS "being contained" was a lie or a freaking fantasy. Is Barry Hussein becoming unbalanced, ranting about global warming when jihad terrorists are gunning down American citizens?

Last edited:
Are you that stupid and arrogant that you actually think ww3 is not about to happen? Really....are you this stupid? Your ignorance is astounding.

It is if we elect a Republican. They want war with Russia.

O and Putin are the ones fighting the proxy war right now.

Well Putin is doing very little to combat ISIS, Putin is holding up the Assad regime..

We're helping the rebels against assad. Putin is helping assad against the rebels. Meanwhile, turkey is shooting down russian planes on purpose and buying oil from isis while we look the other way and russia sets up a beachhead in the ME to pillage and plunder.
"beachhead"? :eusa_eh: They already had it dummy. Their naval port there. Thats one of the primary reasons they're helping prop that murderer up

No, they didn't. They now have 150k plus on manpower along with their air force which wasn't there before. Quite a display for such an easy target such as isis....wouldn't you say? No, their primary reason is to control the oil in the ME and gas to europe.

Even if we attributed 100 percent of Putin's bombing in Syria to the "war on ISIS" that would still only bring the score to:

Putin: 75

United States: 13,781

Putin's SUCH a badass!!!
But Russia is fighting Obama's crew on the ground, which is pretty pitiful. Millions of dollars and they only could account for less than a dozen trained "freedom -fighters", most or which have been killed. ISIS isn't the threat to Syria that it is to Iraq and everyone else. Perhaps that'll change.

In his speech, Obama once again asked the Republican Congress to approve an AUMF against ISIS. The ostriches have refused to do so for over a year.

Finally, if Congress believes, as I do, that we are at war with ISIL, it should go ahead and vote to authorize the continued use of military force against these terrorists. For over a year, I have ordered our military to take thousands of airstrikes against ISIL targets. I think it's time for Congress to vote to demonstrate that the American people are united, and committed, to this fight.
Amazing how overnight so many of you libs have become hawkish.
I am a right wing conservative, retired military, dumbass.

What's amazing is the cowardice of the pseudo-conservatives who have hijacked the GOP.

Your posts, and the posts of every other chickenshit, is just more smoke to avoid putting forth a plan of what to do about ISIS.

So let's hear it, coward. Do you want to commit the next two or three Presidents to an occupation of Syria, or not?

Stop being a pussy and say yes or no.

Boots on the ground in Syria means a minimum ten year occupation.

So, yes or no?
Dang,
I throw out there the left has become hawkish, and I get this.
100% of the Vets I know thank me for my service. They've never called me a pussy, coward, etc. I quite don't know how to respond to this one.

Yeah, it's all about the Global Warming and Racism. The dude's a clueless lame duck. Most Americans are tuning him out at this point. They're moving on. They're now focusing on making sure Hillary Clinton isn't the next President.

And jobs!

""We're killing a lot of them, and we're going to keep killing more of them. ... But we cannot win this war by killing them," department spokeswoman Marie Harf said on MSNBC's "Hardball." "We need ... to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs, whether --"
State Department spokeswoman floats jobs as answer to ISIS | Fox News

Liberalism is based on a lack of understanding of reality.
The election of Obama proves it.

And jobs!

""We're killing a lot of them, and we're going to keep killing more of them. ... But we cannot win this war by killing them," department spokeswoman Marie Harf said on MSNBC's "Hardball." "We need ... to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs, whether --"
State Department spokeswoman floats jobs as answer to ISIS | Fox News

Liberalism is based on a lack of understanding of reality.
The election of Obama proves it.

Clueless buffoons. But less are listening to their loony B.S. They're now concentrating on making sure another Communist/Progressive doesn't get in there.

Some information, and a question:

1. Huma Abedin is Hillary Clinton's closest confidant.
"...mounting evidence of close ties between the Muslim Brotherhood and Huma Abedin, Secretary of State Clinton’s close aide,...
... the State Department — during Ms. Abedin’s tenure — has cozied up to Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the Muslim Brotherhood’s chief sharia jurist...Sheikh Qaradawi is a promoter of jihadist terror. His fatwas endorse terrorist attacks against American personnel in Iraq as well as suicide bombing —

Huma Abedin’s mother, Saleha, who is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s female division (the “Muslim Sisterhood”), is a major figure in not one but two Union for Good components. The first is the International Islamic Council for Dawa and Relief (IICDR).

...if Huma Abedin did have a bias in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, and if she were actually acting on that bias to try to tilt American policy in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, what exactly would the State Department be doing differently?"
Huma Abedin’s Muslim Brotherhood Ties, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

2. And now, the question: is the DNC sharia-compliant yet?

Some information, and a question:

1. Huma Abedin is Hillary Clinton's closest confidant.
"...mounting evidence of close ties between the Muslim Brotherhood and Huma Abedin, Secretary of State Clinton’s close aide,...
... the State Department — during Ms. Abedin’s tenure — has cozied up to Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the Muslim Brotherhood’s chief sharia jurist...Sheikh Qaradawi is a promoter of jihadist terror. His fatwas endorse terrorist attacks against American personnel in Iraq as well as suicide bombing —

Huma Abedin’s mother, Saleha, who is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s female division (the “Muslim Sisterhood”), is a major figure in not one but two Union for Good components. The first is the International Islamic Council for Dawa and Relief (IICDR).

...if Huma Abedin did have a bias in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, and if she were actually acting on that bias to try to tilt American policy in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, what exactly would the State Department be doing differently?"
Huma Abedin’s Muslim Brotherhood Ties, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

2. And now, the question: is the DNC sharia-compliant yet?
oh bejeezus PoliticalSpice. And who's to say you're not a mole for N Korea? :eusa_eh: PoliticalChic

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Last edited:
All i heard was more clueless Hussein rambling. Most have tuned him out at this point. The 'Global Warming', Gun Grabber, Race-Baiting rants are old and stale. It's time for him to go.

Now it's time to begin focusing on making sure another Communist/Progressive doesn't follow him. Especially one as corrupt as Hillary Clinton.

I wonder if the media will bother fact checking his speech last night, like they do Trump.

Obama said thousands of airstrikes.

I've heard it's not even hundreds.

Can anyone find out if he being honest?
Well we know YOU are NEVER honest!

As of 3:59 p.m. EST Dec. 1, the U.S. and coalition have conducted a total of 8,573 strikes (5,639 Iraq / 2,934 Syria).

• U.S. has conducted 6,692 strikes in Iraq and Syria (3,916 Iraq / 2,776 Syria)
  • Rest of Coalition has conducted 1,881 strikes in Iraq and Syria (1,723 Iraq /158 Syria)

No link to this?
Are these missions or actual bombs dropped. Word has it, 70% of the time aircraft have had to return without delivering their payloads because of extremely strict ROEs.
Notice how the lying scum Right cling to their lies in the face of the truth.

Special Report: Inherent Resolve

Forum List

Back