Pressure mounts on aviation industry over climate change!

If those whining about aircraft emissions just sat at home instead of gadding about in their cars and jetting off to China then there'd be fewer flights. But they're not all THAT sincere.....
That would do it if you ant to sit on current methods.

But you could gad about in electric vehicles. Use rail for short hops & then those long flights would not matter because reductions were made.

Top story on DRUDGE right now........

https://phys.org/news/2019-06-pressure-mounts-aviation-industry-climate.html

Airlines pulling their hair out about what to do to reduce emissions to satisfy frequent flyers upset about climate change. I was just thinking.........what about going to solar powered commercial aircraft? Perhaps with a windmill or two on top! Perhaps too, they could start development of a massive slingshot glider so no fossil fuels would be necessary for trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific flights. Remove beef from flight menu's......at least airlines could feel like they are doing their part, which would be admirable. Or how about some batteries from Tesla......I would think enough of them could fly at least some of the smaller sized current jets!! Go....go!!

By eliminating short hops thopugh offering a better service with high speed rail you stupid fuck.

That's right......Im the stupid fuck. Except high speed rail is mega-expensive says that stupid fuck, thus, it is not viable.

Only progressives enter debates not giving a flying fuck about costs.:2up:. They never care........which is why they are lOsInG in epic fashion on climate change. Most of the world does consider costs.:cul2::cul2:

So Europe & Japan have figured it out & the stupid USA can't. I get it.

You assfucks don't consider the costs of uncurtailed climate change. Why don't you Trumpettes give a shit about future costs? Why do you hate your own children?

We don't have to consider the costs of uncurtailed climate change because nobody gives a shit about it except the climate obsessed. How do we know that? Because for two decades, the climate nutters have been screaming apocalypse and still nobody is caring about the science. Zero climate change action = the science isn't mattering for dick.:bye1:

If those whining about aircraft emissions just sat at home instead of gadding about in their cars and jetting off to China then there'd be fewer flights. But they're not all THAT sincere.....

But you could gad about in electric vehicles. Use rail for short hops & then those long flights would not matter because reductions were made.

Nobody wants electric vehicles. Go look at the sales numbers over the last 5 years. A joke. Ford sold more Focus hatchbacks/sedans than all EV sales combined.

:oops8:

Oz is ghey

Nobody wants electric vehicles. Go look at the sales numbers over the last 5 years. A joke. Ford sold more Focus hatchbacks/sedans than all EV sales combined.

Oz is ghey
Funny how some auto makers have scheduled the end of Combustion vehicles.

As the EVs get better & increase ranges, they are becoming more popular.

AS for your stupid post:

Animation: U.S. Electric Vehicle Sales (2010-19)

Airlines pulling their hair out about what to do to reduce emissions to satisfy frequent flyers upset about climate change. I was just thinking.........what about going to solar powered commercial aircraft? Perhaps with a windmill or two on top! Perhaps too, they could start development of a massive slingshot glider so no fossil fuels would be necessary for trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific flights. Remove beef from flight menu's......at least airlines could feel like they are doing their part, which would be admirable. Or how about some batteries from Tesla......I would think enough of them could fly at least some of the smaller sized current jets!! Go....go!!

By eliminating short hops thopugh offering a better service with high speed rail you stupid fuck.

That's right......Im the stupid fuck. Except high speed rail is mega-expensive says that stupid fuck, thus, it is not viable.

Only progressives enter debates not giving a flying fuck about costs.:2up:. They never care........which is why they are lOsInG in epic fashion on climate change. Most of the world does consider costs.:cul2::cul2:

You assfucks don't consider the costs of uncurtailed climate change. Why don't you Trumpettes give a shit about future costs? Why do you hate your own children?

We don't have to consider the costs of uncurtailed climate change because nobody gives a shit about it except the climate obsessed. How do we know that? Because for two decades, the climate nutters have been screaming apocalypse and still nobody is caring about the science. Zero climate change action = the science isn't mattering for dick.:bye1:
I have news, the effects of climate change are coming whether you care or not.

Your ignorance on the subject os very clear.

Oz is ghey

AS for your stupid post:

lol.....define popular s0n!!

About as popular as AOC at a Trump rally!!:pinkygirly:

Oz is ghey

AS for your stupid post:

lol.....define popular s0n!!

About as popular as AOC at a Trump rally!!:pinkygirly:
A Hispanic & a woman art a Trump rally?

Nobody cares about my ignorance. The only ting that matters is the public could not possibly be any more disinterested in climate change action. Congress doesn't even bring shit to the floor anymore for fear of looking like a bunch of nuts.:popcorn:

You may be all angst and expecting the sky to fall in, but very few others are.

LOL......last year, EV registrations made up 1% of the total market.

Electric vehicles are coming off a record year, but remain very far from the mainstream

Yuk.....yuk........Ford sold more F150 trucks by far!!:laughing0301::poke::poke::poke:

You said nobody wants thrm. You lied or were you just stupid.

They are gaining & will continue to gain.

Well call me the asshole here..........but to me, 1% of the market means nobody wants them except the social oddballs. If you call that very popular, God bless! :up:

They are supposed to demo a rechargeable commuter aircraft at the Paris airshow this month. Has a range of like 650 nm and can operate at a fraction of the cost of gas powered craft, though its capacity is limited to 8 passengers I believe. Could be good for getting air traffic into smaller cities that are too close to bigger airports to have commuter service (because government won't subsidize them if they are within a certain range)
Here’s a picture of it...

il_794xN.869531161_h6cf.jpg

Until you had to recharge your battery.

But of course that wouldn't be an enviro-issue provided you recharged it using a human powered generator. Would you prefer a bicycle type? A gerbil-cage sort might be easier for you though.

But of course that wouldn't be an enviro-issue provided you recharged it using a human powered generator. Would you prefer a bicycle type? A gerbil-cage sort might be easier for you though.
If it takes fewer emissions to charge that it saved, who cares. I wonder, maybe someone will invent creating electricity from the sun????

LOL......last year, EV registrations made up 1% of the total market.

Electric vehicles are coming off a record year, but remain very far from the mainstream

Yuk.....yuk........Ford sold more F150 trucks by far!!:laughing0301::poke::poke::poke:

You said nobody wants thrm. You lied or were you just stupid.

They are gaining & will continue to gain.

Well call me the asshole here..........but to me, 1% of the market means nobody wants them except the social oddballs. If you call that very popular, God bless! :up:

You ignore the growth pattern.

Nobody cares about my ignorance. The only ting that matters is the public could not possibly be any more disinterested in climate change action. Congress doesn't even bring shit to the floor anymore for fear of looking like a bunch of nuts.:popcorn:

You may be all angst and expecting the sky to fall in, but very few others are.

Republicans in Congress do nothing.

rtbuufdfne2uolfkgmyo-a.png

If it takes fewer emissions to charge that it saved, who cares. I wonder, maybe someone will invent creating electricity from the sun????
You obviously don’t realize how much fossil fuel and slave labor is necessary to creat these net-negative wind and solar sources.

You obviously don’t realize how much fossil fuel and slave labor is necessary to creat these net-negative wind and solar sources.
Not this bullshit crap.

They are supposed to demo a rechargeable commuter aircraft at the Paris airshow this month. Has a range of like 650 nm and can operate at a fraction of the cost of gas powered craft, though its capacity is limited to 8 passengers I believe. Could be good for getting air traffic into smaller cities that are too close to bigger airports to have commuter service (because government won't subsidize them if they are within a certain range)
Here’s a picture of it...

il_794xN.869531161_h6cf.jpg

Close. It looks like this:

electric.jpg

Forum List

Back