🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pretty Blonde 19 Year Old Girl Burned Alive In Mississippi--Had Lighter Fluid Squirted In Her Throat

If the one who did it is black he will get a good citizen award for his work in fighting racism.

This is where our justice system needs to revert back to an eye for an eye. The sick fucks who did this should die the same way the poor girl did.....exactly the same way. And in the middle of the night when they are sleeping.....quietly unlock their cell door, pounce on them pinning them under their blanket, pour lighter fluid down their throat and strike the match. Criminals don't fear our justice system...you can't scare them straight just with the threat of being raped by a black ape....they need to know they get the same hand they dealt.
DDsmilie_panic.gif
Would it be different if they were raped by a white ape??
Apes are black boy.

Asslips' sock reappears! You mean an albino negro right? Those are rare but hey, MJ pulled it off....but then ya can't bleach the rapist out of a monkey I reckon.
Lol........Great post!!!!!!
Your mother is black???

No one suddenly snapped and just happened to have a can of lighter fluid on them coincidentally.
Which really points to the ex boyfriend.

True but even if he did it - this is not a racially motivated crime. It is a crime of passion. Passionate hatred. The case I mentioned about the man setting his wife on fire - he had a history of violence against her and that is the level it escalated to. He was a white man. There is no race factor in crimes such as these. It is motivated by spirits of control, violence, murder and anyone bound by such demonic spirits needs deliverance. You cannot "counsel" demons. You have to cast them out.
I forgot how much I appreciated you, Jeremiah!

Stop trying to justify this murder of an innocent human being. It makes me fear for the sanity of humanity

Asslips' sock reappears! You mean an albino negro right? Those are rare but hey, MJ pulled it off....but then ya can't bleach the rapist out of a monkey I reckon.
So then you admit that your lineage is rift with rapists???

Blacks cause a far higher per capital rape rate. Don't go there.
Whites in the U.S. rape more people than any racial group in the country...don't go there.

So then you admit that your lineage is rift with rapists???

Blacks cause a far higher per capital rape rate. Don't go there.
Whites in the U.S. rape more people than any racial group in the country...don't go there.
People with small dicks rape more than any demographic in this country.

Interesting that McGarrett is complaining about this hideous crime being perpetrated by a black, when even the local police don't know who or what race the criminal was. Is McGarrett trying to divert attention from himself?
Of course, it doesn't matter who really committed the crime, however, this is one of those cases where I believe the punishment should fit the crime. Burn the criminal to a crisp!

Forum List

Back