🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pretty Blonde 19 Year Old Girl Burned Alive In Mississippi--Had Lighter Fluid Squirted In Her Throat

Horrible, just horrible. Without a doubt this was done by blacks. Panola County is in the Mississippi delta. The delta is chock full of blacks. Will the MSM touch this story and make it go national? I am absolutely livid.

6159136_G.jpg

WMCTV Burning victim s last words could lead detectives to her killer

This went national: Driver Hits Kid Crossing Street. What the Witnesses Did When He Got Out of the Vehicle to Help Is Stunning. Video TheBlaze.com

And FYI, white people in a white neighborhood would never do this to a black person.
Black people dont speed through white neighborhoods and hit white kids either.

If they did I can tell you that the whites who witness the accident aren't going to beat the black man into a coma.

And he wasn't speeding. In fact it was the kids fault. His friends pushed him out into traffic.
Why do you say that? White people lynched Black people.

I dont see where he was pushed. If he was how do you know the people that beat him up saw that? Something doesnt smell right about the story. My guess is the drive said something he shouldnt have said. Thats the only thing that makes sense.

You mean you don't remember this story? I thought this was a national story.

Sorry pal, but you are wrong wrong wrong. Hate to burst your bubble but here is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The guy is a sweetheart of a guy. He was driving to a job and the kids were horse playing on the curb. Regardless of if someone pushed the kid into the street, it was a complete accident. The man got out of his car and was apologizing and freaking out. This is not disputed. He ran up to the kid he hit and he was screaming "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OMG IS HE ALRIGHT? That's when the thugs jumped on him and they would have beat him to death if a nice lady (black) didn't come up and pull out her gun and tell the young men to stop beating him. She saved his life.

The driver, Steven Utash, immediately got out of his truck after hitting the boy and was viciously attacked by 10 to 12 men. The beating was so brutal, Utash was rendered unconscious.

6-month sentence for Steven Utash s final attacker angers prosecutor Detroit Free Press freep.com
You dont know the guy. He could have said something stupid like "why was he in the street?" I remember the story. People say dumb shit all the time not knowing how they sound.

looks like someone changed the subject to avoid the truth of the original OP.

Reading the comments and the article it appears she had broken up with the boyfriend but he had a history of violence. She also had gashes on her head which indicated there was someone in the car with her. (from comments read) It looks like it could be the boyfriend - perhaps he met with her to discuss their breakup - she decided not to get back together with him and he snapped. Setting someone on fire like that is definitely personal - imo - not something a stranger would do - it reminds me of a case that happened years ago - the woman was set on fire by her abusive husband - in that story I believe she had left him and that was what instigated his tracking her down - dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire. He was sent to prison and she eventually recovered although she was scarred for life. As to the young girl's death. Very sad story and quite amazing that CNN and the other news media refused to pick up the story on national news. I feel great sympathy for her parents. This is heart wrenching news. I pray the evidence comes forth that leads to the right person very soon and they make an arrest.

I have to admit though, even by my standards, that's a fucking awesome way to finish someone off. Lighter fluid down the throat and nose and then set on fire? Fucking glorious

Can we try it on you?
You can tell us how it feels as it's happening...
I'm guessing she already has a burning in her throat. Only it's not from lighter fluid.

No one suddenly snapped and just happened to have a can of lighter fluid on them coincidentally.

No one suddenly snapped and just happened to have a can of lighter fluid on them coincidentally.
Which really points to the ex boyfriend.

True but even if he did it - this is not a racially motivated crime. It is a crime of passion. Passionate hatred. The case I mentioned about the man setting his wife on fire - he had a history of violence against her and that is the level it escalated to. He was a white man. There is no race factor in crimes such as these. It is motivated by spirits of control, violence, murder and anyone bound by such demonic spirits needs deliverance. You cannot "counsel" demons. You have to cast them out.

Looks like she was a mudshark and paid the price for it. White fathers and mothers out there, let this be an example of what can happen if your daughters date negroes.

on_my_my.png

Forum List

Back