🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pretty Blonde 19 Year Old Girl Burned Alive In Mississippi--Had Lighter Fluid Squirted In Her Throat

And this is undeserving of coverage on cnn or msnbc???

Why should this be national news?

Be specific.

Why should Micheal brown or trayvon be national? Oh'I see, it only matters if certain people get killed.

Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were national news because of what after those incidents, not the incidents themselves.

If the people who did this to that poor woman are exonerated for it, then we'll talk.

Stories like this just break my heart.
Where is the liberal outrage...
No where to be found...

Death penalty for those responsible?
I say hell yeah.

"liberal outrage"?

It blows my mind the things that people try to make political hay out of.

Any human should be outraged by this.
So why are certain people making it about race???

A stupid idiot like you makes it about that all the time...Just not in cases like that. Kind of weird. Now go fuck yourself.

Sorry little adolf, self fucking is for you.
As usual, you have taken a legitimate thread and screwed it up with your stupidity.

Be specific.

Why should Micheal brown or trayvon be national? Oh'I see, it only matters if certain people get killed.

Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were national news because of what after those incidents, not the incidents themselves.

If the people who did this to that poor woman are exonerated for it, then we'll talk.

Try being honest trayvonn and mikey were instant causes......... with the press gleefully spreading falsehoods

Last edited:

Be specific.

You expect that primitive brain of his to comprehend what you just posted????

An article I read earlier today said her white boyfriend and his friend were being investigate. Since they're not black, they won't be gunned down in the street
Still waiting on your link to the article you read because this news source states she had no white boyfriend that was being investigated

Authorities searching for killer who set Panola County teenager on fire WREG.com

Chambers wants justice for her daughter, who she said was acting normally Saturday. She said her daughter had a job at a department store, cheered in high school, and didn’t currently have a boyfriend.

An article I read earlier today said her white boyfriend and his friend were being investigate. Since they're not black, they won't be gunned down in the street
Still waiting on your link to the article you read because this news source states she had no white boyfriend that was being investigated

Authorities searching for killer who set Panola County teenager on fire WREG.com

Chambers wants justice for her daughter, who she said was acting normally Saturday. She said her daughter had a job at a department store, cheered in high school, and didn’t currently have a boyfriend.
While you are waiting on his link, how about you post the link that described the assailants as Black???

Stupid Steve and muppet matthew have tried to start and/or participate in another race thread.
Does anyone see the insanity of forgetting about the woman's torment in order to trumpet a racial meme???

Hopefully the perpetrators will be caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

What a horrible way to die. I hope they find who did it.
I do too. Here is a pic of her with her dad. Her Facebook page says they are trying to get CNN to report it to no availability. Looks like a few the local small news outlets in MS and TN are reporting it. We need to make this story go viral.

nwStWCz.jpg

Gut instinct tells me this is a female crime. Don't know why. But I'm betting some other girl in school was jealous or pissed or something and did it. Maybe I have second sight.

When Stevie isn't trolling the yellow tabloids for sensational murders he's driving around town looking for traffic accidents, abused puppies and train wrecks.

When Stevie isn't trolling the yellow tabloids for sensational murders he's driving around town looking for traffic accidents, abused puppies and train wrecks.
This story did not come from yellow tabloids. It is about a innocent white girl burned alive..

Update: Looks like I will be right about a black being responsible for this murder.

Mississippi Burning 8211 Jessica Chambers Murder 8220 They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose 8221 8211 Then set her on fire in her car 8230 The Last Refuge

"Before I read the above comments, I want ya’ll to know this girl went to school with my daughter. My daughter is a little older but I’ve been feeling so sad since I heard about this. I am so glad you’ve picked up on this story. I don’t live in Courtland but close enough in Panola County. I do know from talking to my daughter she had been dating a black guy, was breaking it off with him because he beat on her. My daughter last saw her several months ago when she came into her work sometime several months ago and told her about this. I also heard her father was not happy with her dating this black boy. I’ll add anything I may hear. Justice for Jessica!"

Case closed.

So did they check her asshole for any signs of deep BBC action?

Oh wait she was too burnt the fuck up

Forum List

Back