🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pretty Blonde 19 Year Old Girl Burned Alive In Mississippi--Had Lighter Fluid Squirted In Her Throat

Looks like she was a mudshark and paid the price for it. White fathers and mothers out there, let this be an example of what can happen if your daughters date negroes.

on_my_my.png
My heart goes out to her family and friends. This is a horrible crime no matter who the killer is, but what are you saying, fruitcake? That white girls who date black guys are in danger of psychotic white racist fruitcakes like you?

The girl was alive when the EMTs got to her. She said something just before she died. She might have named her killer.

We can play Clue all day long when the authorities already know.

Maybe her black boyfriend. He was violent toward her before and she wanted to get away from him.

This is where our justice system needs to revert back to an eye for an eye. The sick fucks who did this should die the same way the poor girl did.....exactly the same way. And in the middle of the night when they are sleeping.....quietly unlock their cell door, pounce on them pinning them under their blanket, pour lighter fluid down their throat and strike the match. Criminals don't fear our justice system...you can't scare them straight just with the threat of being raped by a black ape....they need to know they get the same hand they dealt.
DDsmilie_panic.gif

This is where our justice system needs to revert back to an eye for an eye. The sick fucks who did this should die the same way the poor girl did.....exactly the same way. And in the middle of the night when they are sleeping.....quietly unlock their cell door, pounce on them pinning them under their blanket, pour lighter fluid down their throat and strike the match. Criminals don't fear our justice system...you can't scare them straight just with the threat of being raped by a black ape....they need to know they get the same hand they dealt.
DDsmilie_panic.gif
Would it be different if they were raped by a white ape??

So did they check her asshole for any signs of deep BBC action?

Oh wait she was too burnt the fuck up

Now why on earth would you post something like this ?

So did they check her asshole for any signs of deep BBC action?

Oh wait she was too burnt the fuck up

Now why on earth would you post something like this ?
Because losers in life think being controversial online makes them seem cool somehow?

DDsmilie_panic.gif
Apes are black boy.

Asslips' sock reappears! You mean an albino negro right? Those are rare but hey, MJ pulled it off....but then ya can't bleach the rapist out of a monkey I reckon.
Lol........Great post!!!!!!

Can't for the life of me see how this is a black or white issue

Seriously violently ill perp that needs to get put down ASAP

This deserves the death penalty to whoever commited this act.
I hope they get whoever did it.
Just hope that if caught at sentencing it doesn't come up before a liberal judge.
Might get a a sentence of 30 days.

Forum List

Back