Pretty much declared illegal to help one another

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
It’s in another thread as to details of FEMA and FAA declaring no more private air assistance and other restrictions on private aid delivery attempts Licensed pilots can’t be so. Overland private vehicles not to deliver
No accidents with the many successful efforts so far
This is tyranny even exceeding the Covid excess.

First I've heard of this, but I assume large areas with multiple private aircraft but without functioning Air Traffic Control could present an unacceptable hazard.

First I've heard of this, but I assume large areas with multiple private aircraft but without functioning Air Traffic Control could present an unacceptable hazard.
Nice deflection. Can you show us proof that Biden and Harris are actually trying to help these people (with $7,000 cash, food assistance, and free housing), or are you ready to admit that they gave the money away to people that REFUSE TO OBEY OUR LAWS?

Nice deflection. Can you show us proof that Biden and Harris are actually trying to help these people (with $7,000 cash, food assistance, and free housing), or are you ready to admit that they gave the money away to people that REFUSE TO OBEY OUR LAWS?
I have no desire to show you anything. You refuse to accept the fact that trump tried to steal the election. No reason to believe you are capable of being convinced of anything, but more trump lies.

I have no desire to show you anything. You refuse to accept the fact that trump tried to steal the election. No reason to believe you are capable of being convinced of anything, but more trump lies.
Stay on topic

Trump "stealing" the election v. hundreds of people dead and the government not only does not care, but is actively trying to keep aide away.

I don't care about a political win; innocent people have died. You don't care. It's all TDS/bootlicking for you.

we know

In other words, YOU HAVE NOTHING!

Why don't you try to peddle your BS someplace else?

It’s in another thread as to details of FEMA and FAA declaring no more private air assistance and other restrictions on private aid delivery attempts Licensed pilots can’t be so. Overland private vehicles not to deliver
No accidents with the many successful efforts so far
This is tyranny even exceeding the Covid excess.

The #1 goal of the DemoKKKrat party (and all the agencies they control, like FEMA) is to keep people poor and increase their suffering until they are completely dependent on the government. As we've seen, attempts to resist this are met with lethal force.

Trump "stealing" the election v. hundreds of people dead and the government not only does not care, but is actively trying to keep aide away.

I don't care about a political win; innocent people have died. You don't care. It's all TDS/bootlicking for you.

we know
Unrelated subjects. See "walking and chewing gum at the same time"

The #1 goal of the DemoKKKrat party (and all the agencies they control, like FEMA) is to keep people poor and increase their suffering until they are completely dependent on the government. As we've seen, attempts to resist this are met with lethal force.
You'r nuts
The end
Next subject.

I have nothing for crazy people such as yourself.
In other words, you have nothing except what pops into that empty head of yours, or what your handlers tell you to say. You need to tell your handlers to get on the ball, because you're failing miserably.

That's right.

1727993199256.png

In other words, you have nothing except what pops into that empty head of yours, or what your handlers tell you to say. You need to tell your handlers to get on the ball, because you're failing miserably.
I don't waste much time with crazies unless it is to laugh at them. I refuse to discuss your crazy remarks as if they were valid points. Sorry if that doesn't match your desires.

I don't waste much time with crazies unless it is to laugh at them. I refuse to discuss your crazy remarks as if they were valid points. Sorry if that doesn't match your desires.
In other words, you can't make a valid argument for the situation. Why don't you quit before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

In other words, you can't make a valid argument for the situation. Why don't you quit before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
Can't and won't are two different things. I would be happy to discuss differing opinions with someone who hasn't already shown they are too crazy for rational conversation.

Forum List

Back