Previously anonymous whistleblower now testifying in front of Congress

I don't get it. Why does it hurt?

Are you going to thank the whistleblowers for their opinion?

I have opinions too. Does that mean I am a whistleblower? Comer should give me a call.
The whistleblowers recounted what they observed, not opinions, dumbfuck.

You guys and your Hunter Biden fetish. I havent seen a republican idea that has helped America in 30+ years. This panel wont change that.
well that's because you are a demafascist cultist....but here is one idea, right now...get Xiden out of office. Record numbers of Americans are worse off now then before he took office, so we need to get him out of office, to get Americans back to the positive.

It said nothing relevant, douchebag.

I was asked what obstruction of justice and I linked the examples.

Then you respond by saying it's not relevant?

I guess I agree that it is not relevant to this thread so now is probably a good time to cease discussing the Mueller report.

A deepstate douchebag appointed Mueller. Their party affiliation doesn't mean much when they are in bed with Hillary Clinton.
Lol. Deep state is what you fall back on?

I can't argue with your CT.

I guess that means I can say the Jan 6 investigation was deep state and their party offiliation doesn't matter and so it was a republican investigation.

Pro tip: moving forward, just man up and admit you have no arguement. Falling back on the derp state just makes you look silly.

I don't have any evidence. I am simply an electrical worker.

Here is the evidence the fed found however.

"A longtime associate of former President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign chief Paul Manafort gave Russian intelligence agencies "sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy" during the election that year, the U.S. Treasury Department said Thursday.

Manafort's associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, "also sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election," the Treasury Department said as the Biden administration announced new sanctions on Russia, Kilimnik and others."

As far as the Mueller report, they didn't seem to find anything conclusive regarding coordination (the above was found after the Mueller investigation).

Who knows though since their was obstruction from the executive branch.

Can we get back on topic now? I am sure you could search and find a thread about the Mueller report if you want rehash the past.
Hahaha haha you believe all that!

Lol. Deep state is what you fall back on?

I can't argue with your CT.

I guess that means I can say the Jan 6 investigation was deep state and their party offiliation doesn't matter and so it was a republican investigation.

Pro tip: moving forward, just man up and admit you have no arguement. Falling back on the derp state just makes you look silly.
Jan 6 hearing was a witch hunt conducted by a gang of deep state politicians. You can say whatever you want no matter how absurd.

So one opinion included with hours of facts.
But the facts they had were in a vacuum. They didn't know what was discussed by the DoJ. Their opinions were based solely on their limited understanding of the case.

Unless Gym can find documents that show Weiss requested an investigation but Garland stopped him, then all their testimony is pointless.

What a waste of time.

So one opinion included with hours of facts.
The opinion: we should have been allowed to investigate Biden.

The fact: we were not allowed to investigate Biden.

How in the world can Democrats excuse that? The DOJ goes after Trump on bogus charges, and then refuses to allow an investigation when Biden was definitely guilty of MAJOR tax evasion by failing to report bribe money from foreign countries.

But the facts they had were in a vacuum. They didn't know what was discussed by the DoJ. Their opinions were based solely on their limited understanding of the case.

Unless Gym can find documents that show Weiss requested an investigation but Garland stopped him, then all their testimony is pointless.

What a waste of time.
He already has such evidence. Jordon enunciated it.

What a waste of time.
The FACTS were that 1) Biden did not report major income from foreign companies and 2) the IRS was blocked from investigating.

That is alarming on its own.

Forum List

Back