Previously anonymous whistleblower now testifying in front of Congress

So is Gary Shapley! Every Democrat supporter needs to watch this.

Well, that didn’t exactly turn out the way you planned did it? Sharply got his ass handed to them on a plate especially since so much of what he’s blaming on Joe Biden happened when Donald Trump was president.

But I do recall that sharply, and his cohorts were removed from the file, while Biden was president on the basis that they were stonewalling the DOJ prosecutor, and had been dragging their feet and obstructing the DOJ, for years on the file.

….now we have yet ANOTHER Black Democrat going on and on about how blacks are victims of racist justice system. Every time a black Democrat speaks, it’s about how unfair things are for black men. Nothing at all related to the hearing. Now she’s onto the history. And how blacks are incarcerated more, blah, blah, blah,

Just as an aside, this is what will happen if someone like Michelle Obama becomes president. Their focus will be on blacks being victims no matter what the subject is. It always comes down to how America mistreats blacks.

Not really. It did better then most republican investigations. It did show several example of obstruction of justice but Trump was president so evidently he can obstruct justice and it's ok.

It also paved the way for the following investigation that uncovered Manafort providing internal polling to Russia before the election so ultimately it wasn't to bad.
Obstruction of what? You said yourself that no collusion or conspiracy was uncovered. You libs can post without stepping on your own dicks.

Well, that didn’t exactly turn out the way you planned did it? Sharply got his ass handed to them on a plate especially since so much of what he’s blaming on Joe Biden happened when Donald Trump was president.

But I do recall that sharply, and his cohorts were removed from the file, while Biden was president on the basis that they were stonewalling the DOJ prosecutor, and had been dragging their feet and obstructing the DOJ, for years on the file.
Your gullible enough to believe that lie.

Did you read Jack's indictments because pictures and texts were included in the indictments.

I mean, good grief, he had boxes with documents that had nuclear strengths and weaknesses of our allies.

Are you ok with that?
what law was broken is the ask from us. Presidents can declassify. Fking PERIOD!!!!

Not really. It did better then most republican investigations. It did show several example of obstruction of justice but Trump was president so evidently he can obstruct justice and it's ok.
where's the evidence? Why was there an investigation on something that wasn't a crime? I still haven't seen your evidence

what law was broken is the ask from us. Presidents can declassify. Fking PERIOD!!!!
They keep trying to ignore that fact. He's not even being prosecuted for possession of classified documents.

Obstruction of what? You said yourself that no collusion or conspiracy was uncovered. You libs can post without stepping on your own dicks.
I don't want to high jack this thread so won't have more to say unless it pertains to the thread topic.

This obstruction of justice.

where's the evidence? Why was there an investigation on something that wasn't a crime? I still haven't seen your evidence
I don't have any evidence. I am simply an electrical worker.

Here is the evidence the fed found however.

"A longtime associate of former President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign chief Paul Manafort gave Russian intelligence agencies "sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy" during the election that year, the U.S. Treasury Department said Thursday.

Manafort's associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, "also sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election," the Treasury Department said as the Biden administration announced new sanctions on Russia, Kilimnik and others."

As far as the Mueller report, they didn't seem to find anything conclusive regarding coordination (the above was found after the Mueller investigation).

Who knows though since their was obstruction from the executive branch.

Can we get back on topic now? I am sure you could search and find a thread about the Mueller report if you want rehash the past.

Forum List

Back