Oh, I await your unqualified condemnation of the actions of that Trump-fan. Let's see if your actions match your fine words. Are you willing to condemn violent threats or not?

Actually...yes.

"But ... but ... a liberal did it too!" is not an unqualified condemnation. In fact, it's not a condemnation at all.
Sweetheart...you said (and I quote) "Tell us, Trump-fans. Anyone on this board threatened to murder you?"

You asked a question. I answered. When the answer wasn't what you were hoping for, you edited your previous post in your new comment to me. Typical disingenuous progressive.

You asked a question. I answered it. Why can't you deal with that?

Here in post #23 the nitwit SYTFE states that what the woman did was not illegal:

Actually, she can -- and did, and was told to "shut up." Why? Why Patriot? Because this is America, and if she wants to express herself in that way -- she can. It isn't 'illegal" you fucking ignoramus.

Then I posted the obvious (that it was completely illegal based on a host of statutes):

No...really....she can't. She could be arrested and charged with a host of statutes:
  • Disturbing the Peace
  • Disorderly Conduct
  • 6-11-34.1 - Preventing or disrupting General Assembly sessions or other meetings of members; unlawful activities within the state capitol or certain Capitol Square buildings
Would you like me to continue? There are at least half a dozen statutes that she violated. You poor little nitwit. You're so unhinged right now that you're just screaming stupid shit like the progressives in the video.

And now, poor little SYTFE is trying to move the goal posts by proclaiming it doesn't count if she's not "arrested".

Bwahahahahaha! :lmao:

One more time, fascist, was she or was she not arrested?
You need to go back to dim troll school and take another class. Your technique is wearing thin.

Here in post #23 the nitwit SYTFE states that what the woman did was not illegal:

Actually, she can -- and did, and was told to "shut up." Why? Why Patriot? Because this is America, and if she wants to express herself in that way -- she can. It isn't 'illegal" you fucking ignoramus.

Then I posted the obvious (that it was completely illegal based on a host of statutes):

No...really....she can't. She could be arrested and charged with a host of statutes:
  • Disturbing the Peace
  • Disorderly Conduct
  • 6-11-34.1 - Preventing or disrupting General Assembly sessions or other meetings of members; unlawful activities within the state capitol or certain Capitol Square buildings
Would you like me to continue? There are at least half a dozen statutes that she violated. You poor little nitwit. You're so unhinged right now that you're just screaming stupid shit like the progressives in the video.

And now, poor little SYTFE is trying to move the goal posts by proclaiming it doesn't count if she's not "arrested".

You need to go back to dim troll school and take another class. Your technique is wearing thin.

This is a very simple question, hardly "trolling." Is P@triot ever going to answer? Why is he so afraid of answering the question, Mike?

• Disturbing the Peace
  • Disorderly Conduct

One more time, communist, is that legal or illegal? You emphatically declared (and I quote your ignorant ass) "it isn't illegal you fucking ignornamus". Do you finally realize how stupid you look now? :lol:

• Disturbing the Peace
  • Disorderly Conduct

One more time, communist, is that legal or illegal? You emphatically declared (and I quote your ignorant ass) "it isn't illegal you fucking ignornamus". Do you finally realize how stupid you look now? :lol:

Was she arrested?

Yes or no.

Pick one.

Simple yes or no question, fascist.

Is that a "No," fascist?

Illegal was changed to arrested, interesting.

I was on a city council for six years. We had the protestor type on occasion. Normally we just let them look like fools and move on to the next speaker after a few minutes. We could have had them arrested, but that is often more disruptive and time consuming than letting them say their peace. Point is, illegal and taking the effort to arrest are two different things. Selective enforcement...

Bwahahahahahaha! Why did law enforcement remove her from the room, nitwit?!?

"You have sold us out. Take me out, I don't care," she said as law enforcement removed her from the room.

'This Is My America!': Enraged Anti-Trump Protester Goes Off on WI Electors

Was she arrested?

Still waiting, fascist scum. Any day now, you fucking conservative coward.

Somebody needs a time out.
SYTFE gets really upset because I've made her my personal bitch on USMB for like the past 4 months or so. She gets sooooooo frustrated that I expose her lies. Like the lie she just told about how it's legal to disrupt a session of state legislatures.

Still waiting you lying communist moron: was she not arrested? Yes or No?

Patriot, do you have some sort of mental illness?

Was she, or was she not arrested?

Yes or no.
So to be clear...you're incapable of answering the question? Or does the answer prove you were wrong?

:dance::dance::dance:

Still waiting you lying communist moron: was she not arrested? Yes or No?

Patriot, do you have some sort of mental illness?

Was she, or was she not arrested?

Yes or no.
So to be clear...you're incapable of answering the question? Or does the answer prove you were wrong?

:dance::dance::dance:

No, it doesn't. See, P@triot, you fascist scumbag, I know the answer to this question. And I know YOU know the answer to the question. What I find fascinating, is that you have such low integrity, such a stunning lack of character, that you REFUSE to answer the question.

So, let's try again, fascist scumbag -- was the woman arrested?

Somebody needs a time out.
SYTFE gets really upset because I've made her my personal bitch on USMB for like the past 4 months or so. She gets sooooooo frustrated that I expose her lies. Like the lie she just told about how it's legal to disrupt a session of state legislatures.

You've done no such thing, you bizarre weirdo. You couldn't make anyone your "bitch" in your wildest, fascist dreams.

In fairness, she can be taken into police custody without being arrested. Thing is SYTFE has no idea either, he's just hoping...

Forum List

Back