In fairness, she can be taken into police custody without being arrested. Thing is SYTFE has no idea either, he's just hoping...
The funny thing is she claimed it was not illegal, and then I provided the actual statutes proving her wrong. So now she's having a meltdown and trying to get out of it.

Want to know the best part? I actually know the answer to the question. I'm just waiting for her to indict herself once again before I provide indisputable proof. I love proving to everyone what a liar she is.

See, P@triot, you fascist scumbag, I know the answer to this question.
Then why won't you give the answer? Was she arrested?

Was she arrested? Yes or No.

Circle one.
She just said you know the answer. Please provide it to the rest of us (for once in your life). Was she arrested or not? This is a very simple yes or no question sweetie. What is the problem?

We can do this all day, conservative fascist.

Was the woman arrested in the video you posted?

There are 2 possible answers to this question. Yes, or no.

Yes, meaning she was arrested.

No, meaning she wasn't arrested.

So, you craven, fascist anti-American scumbag, what's the answer?

We can! And we will! Because I'm having a blast humiliating you! You claimed to have the answer. So why won't you answer if you know the answer?

And why did "it's not illegal" suddenly become "did she get arrested"? :dunno:

Again....priceless. I love how this certified nut job Tara Dublin states that she can make an obscene gesture in public because (and I quote) it is her "1st Amendment, freedom of speech rights" but she doesn't recognize the individuals "1st Amendment, freedom of speech rights" to have Donald Trump and Mike Pence signs in his yard.

She also ends the rant by crying that (and again I quote) "a man will always have the upper hand". Uh...sweetie...you broke the law. You made an obscene gesture in public. You instigated the situation by being confrontational.

Bat-shit. Crazy. Progressives.

:lmao:If she has a husband I really feel sorry for him and especially for her kid - what a stupid bitch... if she has a husband I bet he's pussy whipped up to no end.
Well, she is the poster child of work wrong with this country and why anyone would nominate the hildabeast. She is very definition of a Loopy kunt.

Last edited:
Again....priceless. I love how this certified nut job Tara Dublin states that she can make an obscene gesture in public because (and I quote) it is her "1st Amendment, freedom of speech rights" but she doesn't recognize the individuals "1st Amendment, freedom of speech rights" to have Donald Trump and Mike Pence signs in his yard.

She also ends the rant by crying that (and again I quote) "a man will always have the upper hand". Uh...sweetie...you broke the law. You made an obscene gesture in public. You instigated the situation by being confrontational.

Bat-shit. Crazy. Progressives.

:lmao:If she has a husband I really feel sorry for him and especially for her kid what a stupid bitch... if she has a husband I bet he's pussy whipped up to no end.
Well, she is the poster child of work wrong with this country and why anyone would nominate the hildabeast. She is very definition of a Loopy kunt.

Actually...I looked her up online and she has YouTube videos, Twitter accounts, etc. in which she cries about being single and how she hasn't felt a man in years. Gee....I wonder why. :lmao:

SYTFE suddenly went very quiet. Maybe an adult in the room gave her that timeout that she desperate needed!

:dance::dance::dance:

You made this post exactly 1 minute after I posted. What mental illness do you have, fascist?

Was the woman arrested? "Yes," she was arrested, or "no" she wasn't.
You said you knew the answer in a previous post but yet you refuse to give it. Which means either you lied again (and you don't known the answer) or the answer proves I was right all along as usual. Which is, nitwit?

We can! And we will! Because I'm having a blast humiliating you! You claimed to have the answer. So why won't you answer if you know the answer?

And why did "it's not illegal" suddenly become "did she get arrested"? :dunno:

It didn't "suddenly become" anything. What she did wasn't illegal. And I'm asking your cowardly ass a very simple question -- was she arrested?

SYTFE suddenly went very quiet. Maybe an adult in the room gave her that timeout that she desperate needed!

:dance::dance::dance:

You made this post exactly 1 minute after I posted. What mental illness do you have, fascist?

Was the woman arrested? "Yes," she was arrested, or "no" she wasn't.

You keep throwing that fascist term around but the only candidate who was PROVABLY fascist, was the shrilary. Just sayin....

It didn't "suddenly become" anything. What she did wasn't illegal. And I'm asking your cowardly ass a very simple question -- was she arrested?

Sure it was illegal, she was at least detained.

You might want to check your own posts, at least one went poof. Seems it was illegal...

Sure it was illegal, she was at least detained.

You might want to check your own posts, at least one went poof. Seems it was illegal...

Removing someone from a room does not equate to a crime being committed. Now, I'll start asking you since Patriot is too much of a BITCH to answer. Was she arrested? And if so, for what crime?

Truth, left side of isle 2 PC... right side not PC enough... the way many of you post is disrespectful to wife & daughters

One of the best things to ever come out of the Donald Trump campaign and subsequent election is the chance to see the real progressive. The hate. The violence. The intolerance. And of course, the unhinged, emotional, irrational mindset. All one has to do is point to these videos of progressives having meltdowns as evidence of why it's a good idea to reject that entire ideology. I mean, seriously, what adult acts like this?

Words can not explain how grateful we should be that these morons have lost. Trump's presidency has already been worth it.

Forum List

Back