Pride in parading out these celebrities as your supporters ??

There are loads of good black parents and loads of terrible white parents.
. But we are talking about gang culture/rap culture, where it came from, how it got so empowered, and how it is turning this nation into a third world nation now.
Gang culture came from whites. They were the original gangsters and celebrated by whites. Whites to this day glamorize the mafia.

Rap culture came from Blacks. In your ignorance you are trying to convey the message that all rap is gangsta rap. No one is buying that unless they are illiterate.
. No I actually like Christian Rap, and some rap that is done in a clean manor, but the celebrities Hill-liar paraded out don't represent such a thing. One represents thug life and the other glamorizes sex in a very suggestive manor. These can cause so much destruction in society, but do you think they care as long as the millions keep rolling in ?? Nope. They are the real sell out's.
Whats wrong with sex? Like most religious extremists you must learn your religion doesnt determine what other people should think.

Jay-z grew up a thug but turned his life around. He is about making money and stopping Black on Black violence. White guys like you hate when Black people start helping their own.
. Obama came up through Jeremiahs racist church, and it shows just like JZ hasn't been able to shake his brainwashing over the years also.

And you would prefer a white racist church?

Then you haven't seen the actual cross population of blacks. I don't see them in all crisis living, although some were. You are seeing the worst of the worst.

Good grief, save it. I see all walks of life, we don't live in a cocoon
I taught in the inner city. Still, our experiences must be different.

We go into the heart of the inner city and I see it very well. I'm not saying all blacks are guilty of bad parenting, I know some very good ones and some of them work with us, their children are good students, do not hesitate to help others and all around good kids...but I see the ugly side of it also and it's very ugly, the family unit is non existent, fathers nowhere to be found and mothers overwhelmed by it all. That's the reality of it
. Yep, now go to the dam root of the evil, and if we would do that honestly, then we all black & white could rebuke it together.

You don't want to do anything together, you want someone to blame.
. Care to prove your claim or do you just say these things in a thread in hopes to get away with it ??

i agree with that. Out of all my white friends I only know 2 families that raise their children properly. The others just let their children get away with doing anything.
. Have to go back in time to understand where this all began, then bring it forward from there.
If you are talking about slavery, I disagree. I think that is a cop out for not owning up to their own responsibilities in the here and now. If a person is going to go back in time and dwell on the persecution of their ancestors, they aren't going to grow into responsible adults. Blacks, Hispanics and whites all have the opportunities to cut the chains from their past and be free to make the opportunities for themselves.

.It may be your parents (ancestors) fault for the way you are, but it is YOUR fault if you stay in that way.

My wish for some whites is to have that experience for themselves someday. Whites got land grants, GI Bill, all types of handouts through the ages; seed wealth and land that got passed down through generations. Not to worry, we have privatized prisons for those society chews up now that we're in this post industrial age and no longer require as extensive a work force. And that will not stop with black folk, these pilot programs are always rolled out onto the most unsubstantial people first. If you really want to know how your society views humanity, you should review what we did to blacks, natives and poor whites in north america.

It’s not one or the other, but both. It can be used as an excuse, it also has had intergenerational impact on both economic progress and family life.
Great term. "Seed wealth"

Americans have been programed to have no real connection to the past, even their own past, or the future; everyting is connected. We can see manipulation on television, the other guy's of course, but not in our own educational systems and history books. Bacon's Rebellion is lost on all, and it behooves the power strucure and status quo to have the masses constantly at odds with one another, again, because our is an authoritarian system. It's not about power, it's about authority, and authority is always on shaky ground.
What an interesting post. You had me looking up Bacon's Rebellion and I found it fascinating! I did get a different outcome in my mind, that the slaves and servants worked together to fight Berkley. I don't think all authority is on shaky ground. I feel our constitution helped in the manner.

We go into the heart of the inner city and I see it very well. I'm not saying all blacks are guilty of bad parenting, I know some very good ones and some of them work with us, their children are good students, do not hesitate to help others and all around good kids...but I see the ugly side of it also and it's very ugly, the family unit is non existent, fathers nowhere to be found and mothers overwhelmed by it all. That's the reality of it
. Yep, now go to the dam root of the evil, and if we would do that honestly, then we all black & white could rebuke it together.

You don't want to do anything together, you want someone to blame.
. Care to prove your claim or do you just say these things in a thread in hopes to get away with it ??

You have the floor, do go on ....

Hillary using these so called pop culture icons to try and get out the vote for her, and to get out the black vote by way of this strategy, uhh is again pure desperation on their part... It is so sad in respect to the black people, and how they are looked at by these disgusting democrats.

When will black people get enough of this bull crap, and begin to seperate themselves from this idiocy ?? Has anyone reviewed the kind of music and culture these celebrities/music artist represent ???? Now Trump curses when he gets angry, but these people curse just to be cursing as if it is cool in front of our children who are being sucked into this cultural devastation. They have all sorts of gang related influencing in their music, and sexual innuendo directed at young people, as if it is cool to lift up a gang culture that has been engaged in murder and mayhem in this nation to the inth degree, and is engaged in all sorts of other bad trends in this country as well.

I don't want to hear no dam complaining by anyone when they empower this crap to even get bigger and bigger than it already is in this country. Then we have the blacks who are against this bull crap, because they have lived through it, experienced the devastation from it, and have seen their kids killed, end up in poverty forever, and had their future and hopes destroyed by this craziness. They are called uncle Tom's when they try to seperate themselves and their families from these devil's, but the devil's through their rehtoric and lies bring them right back with this idea that if you seperate from us, then you will bring back slavery upon us, so you have to stay no matter how bad it is. How sick is that ?? Hillary is the queen of the devil's, because she surrounds herself with those who are actually reeking havoc on the black communities.
We already know trump might win because blacks aren't showing up for hillary.

So what can blacks expect in year one? And by the end of trumps first term?

. But we are talking about gang culture/rap culture, where it came from, how it got so empowered, and how it is turning this nation into a third world nation now.
Gang culture came from whites. They were the original gangsters and celebrated by whites. Whites to this day glamorize the mafia.

Rap culture came from Blacks. In your ignorance you are trying to convey the message that all rap is gangsta rap. No one is buying that unless they are illiterate.
. No I actually like Christian Rap, and some rap that is done in a clean manor, but the celebrities Hill-liar paraded out don't represent such a thing. One represents thug life and the other glamorizes sex in a very suggestive manor. These can cause so much destruction in society, but do you think they care as long as the millions keep rolling in ?? Nope. They are the real sell out's.
Whats wrong with sex? Like most religious extremists you must learn your religion doesnt determine what other people should think.

Jay-z grew up a thug but turned his life around. He is about making money and stopping Black on Black violence. White guys like you hate when Black people start helping their own.
. Obama came up through Jeremiahs racist church, and it shows just like JZ hasn't been able to shake his brainwashing over the years also.

I never felt any church was racist until Jeremiah Wright and that damned Baptist church that antagonizes military and blacks. I guess I was naive.

Remember when Elvis was the sinful messenger of the Devil or when Disc Jockeys organized the public smashing and destruction of Beatles records?

I work with an Outreach and with many social services. I know the score so don't try and snow me
Then you haven't seen the actual cross population of blacks. I don't see them in all crisis living, although some were. You are seeing the worst of the worst.

The largest demographic of welfare and public assistance are single white mothers whose baby daddy's are young white boys who can't or won't pay child support. Your reality is a delusion.
. Ok, and the rotting of the cultures through influencing yes has caused this, now follow it back to see where it all got to going bad for different groups in America, and open your eyes and ears. Hollywood being taken over by bad characters who began pumping out smut galore, and using these silver tongued devil's to get it done is one major aspect of it.

. Have to go back in time to understand where this all began, then bring it forward from there.
If you are talking about slavery, I disagree. I think that is a cop out for not owning up to their own responsibilities in the here and now. If a person is going to go back in time and dwell on the persecution of their ancestors, they aren't going to grow into responsible adults. Blacks, Hispanics and whites all have the opportunities to cut the chains from their past and be free to make the opportunities for themselves.

.It may be your parents (ancestors) fault for the way you are, but it is YOUR fault if you stay in that way.

My wish for some whites is to have that experience for themselves someday. Whites got land grants, GI Bill, all types of handouts through the ages; seed wealth and land that got passed down through generations. Not to worry, we have privatized prisons for those society chews up now that we're in this post industrial age and no longer require as extensive a work force. And that will not stop with black folk, these pilot programs are always rolled out onto the most unsubstantial people first. If you really want to know how your society views humanity, you should review what we did to blacks, natives and poor whites in north america.

It’s not one or the other, but both. It can be used as an excuse, it also has had intergenerational impact on both economic progress and family life.

Americans have been programed to have no real connection to the past, even their own past, or the future; everyting is connected. We can see manipulation on television, the other guy's of course, but not in our own educational systems and history books. Bacon's Rebellion is lost on all, and it behooves the power strucure and status quo to have the masses constantly at odds with one another, again, because our is an authoritarian system. It's not about power, it's about authority, and authority is always on shaky ground.
What an interesting post. You had me looking up Bacon's Rebellion and I found it fascinating! I did get a different outcome in my mind, that the slaves and servants worked together to fight Berkley. I don't think all authority is on shaky ground. I feel our constitution helped in the manner.

But again, please, just think about this. A constitution that protected the interests of the colonial aristocracy from the British aristocracy, nothing more. Protected the rights of white male land holders alone. Slavery was very fluid and dynamic in the beginning in north America. Post Bacon’s rebellion the color line hardened, the colonial aristocracy was vastly outnumbered, the peasantry had to be divided from their common interests. Same as it ever was, and the institutional indoctrination continues to this very day, based largely on the American approach to “capitalism”; no one ever wants to pay for labor. What was to become the economic engine of the world was founded upon “found” land and “free” labor. And all whites were not included, just the substantial people.

The largest demographic of welfare and public assistance are single white mothers whose baby daddy's are young white boys who can't or won't pay child support. Your reality is a delusion.
. Ok, and the rotting of the cultures through influencing yes has caused this, now follow it back to see where it all got to going bad for different groups in America, and open your eyes and ears. Hollywood being taken over by bad characters who began pumping out smut galore, and using these silver tongued devil's to get it done is one major aspect of it.

So as per usual you people are never responsible for anything.

Remember when Elvis was the sinful messenger of the Devil or when Disc Jockeys organized the public smashing and destruction of Beatles records?
I know of Elvis singing gospel songs that were great, but parents didn't like his moving hips. Beastles smashing records? No.

. Do you support gang culture being lifted up to high levels in American society ??
Your white children support it. They are the largest demographic that buys the gangsta rap music so thats what the record labels keep pushing.
. Yep your right, and that just shows how dam corrosive the cultural influencing has become. If blacks were ok with this type of gang influenced cultural rotting of the mind through this corrupt pop culture, then that is very sad, but they weren't ok with it as parents of black children. They were just expected to fall in line because they were black. Thank God many blacks have broken these chains, and are moving in a new direction. Now we as white people need to make a stand against this rot without being labeled as racist because of such a stand. Our public schools have become breeding grounds for this rotting of the cultures, and it needs to stop or be pushed back... If you think I am being a racist for this speak, then you are an idiot is what you are. As much abortion that has taking place in this nation over the years is another aspect to the rotting culture that has been grabbed onto now. The explosion of births among teens is another example of this rotting cultural influences. Poverty is another direct result of it as well.
Dont blame Black culture. Blame your white music labels for creating a fake Black culture. Without them white kids would have never created the market for gangsta rap. Yes you white people need to check your kids and develop some intellect on how to parent instead of letting your Beckys become the local white ho for Black guys to run trains on. Of course you are a racist because you try to put the blame on Blacks instead of the whites that created the market and maintain this culture.

Delusional is good for ewe.

Reality is delusion to you.

But again, please, just think about this. A constitution that protected the interests of the colonial aristocracy from the British aristocracy, nothing more. Protected the rights of white male land holders alone. Slavery was very fluid and dynamic in the beginning in north America. Post Bacon’s rebellion the color line hardened, the colonial aristocracy was vastly outnumbered, the peasantry had to be divided from their common interests. Same as it ever was, and the institutional indoctrination continues to this very day, based largely on the American approach to “capitalism”; no one ever wants to pay for labor. What was to become the economic engine of the world was founded upon “found” land and “free” labor. And all whites were not included, just the substantial people.
But again, please, just think about this. A constitution that protected the interests of the colonial aristocracy from the British aristocracy, nothing more. Protected the rights of white male land holders alone. Slavery was very fluid and dynamic in the beginning in north America.
You are right about this.

nd the institutional indoctrination continues to this very day, based largely on the American approach to “capitalism”; no one ever wants to pay for labor
Can't agree with this.

So as per usual you people are never responsible for anything.
"you people?" lol.

I never felt any church was racist until Jeremiah Wright and that damned Baptist church that antagonizes military and blacks. I guess I was naive.

What Jeremiah Wright said was nothing new to anyone comfortable in the black community, it was not an original utterance and it would not have had the impact it did were there not some truth in it. But yeah, the Klan and others cosidered themselves christian groups, and christianity was leveraged to justify slavery and the eradication of native peoples. See, when it's institutionalized, it's not racist.

. Do you support gang culture being lifted up to high levels in American society ??
Your white children support it. They are the largest demographic that buys the gangsta rap music so thats what the record labels keep pushing.
They warned us what would happen if they showed Elvis dancing from the waste down.
. Good one, but seriously that actually is a part of it. The cross cultures colliding, and then causing this more and more disenfranchisement of citizens who had an idea of what America represented for it's Christian communities, and this in the ways of morals, standards and decency, ((((where it began allowing or promoting these very bad created trends going on now))), makes them see that this nation has begun this great slide into the abyss or oblivion now for them and their families.
There are also plenty of secularist who also adopted many standards that the Christians lived by, even though they aren't as strict as the Christian's are at towing the lines, but even they are taken back by everything they see now, and that is going on.

How did you miss all the churches preaching to their white parishioners to hate and kill Blacks.?

Christian Identity - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back