Pride in parading out these celebrities as your supporters ??

I'm sure hiLIARy totally approves or else she was so drunk and/or spaced out on her Parkinsons that she wasn't aware of the vulgarity.

The rapper repeatedly used the n-word and dropped the f-bomb as he performed “F—WithMeYouKnowIGotIt” and his hit “Dirt off Your Shoulder” song at a Cleveland rally.

"You're tuned into the motherf----- greatest," a voice said as Jay Z appeared onstage.

“If you feelin’ like a pimp n----, go and brush your shoulders off,” Jay Z rapped. “Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off. N----- is crazy baby, don’t forget that boy told you. Get that dirt off your shoulders."

Jay Z also performed the song "Jigga My N----," in which he boasted that he was "Jay-Z, motherf-------!"...

Jay Z repeatedly drops n-word, f-bomb during concert for Hillary Clinton

My guess is he'll do that again and there's nothing you can do about it but soil yourselves.

I love how Beyonce has become gangsta rap now. :laugh:
She performed at the Country Music Awards just a few days or maybe a week ago.
. Yep, and how disgusting was she in that setting ??? I felt sorry for her and her choice for dress during the event. I mean good grief she was almost naked. Hide your eyes grand kids or it was more like turn the channel quick. Reminds me of Janet Jackson and her clothing malfunction during the super bowl... yeah right..

i agree with that. Out of all my white friends I only know 2 families that raise their children properly. The others just let their children get away with doing anything.
. Have to go back in time to understand where this all began, then bring it forward from there.
If you are talking about slavery, I disagree. I think that is a cop out for not owning up to their own responsibilities in the here and now. If a person is going to go back in time and dwell on the persecution of their ancestors, they aren't going to grow into responsible adults. Blacks, Hispanics and whites all have the opportunities to cut the chains from their past and be free to make the opportunities for themselves.

.It may be your parents (ancestors) fault for the way you are, but it is YOUR fault if you stay in that way.

My wish for some whites is to have that experience for themselves someday. Whites got land grants, GI Bill, all types of handouts through the ages; seed wealth and land that got passed down through generations. Not to worry, we have privatized prisons for those society chews up now that we're in this post industrial age and no longer require as extensive a work force. And that will not stop with black folk, these pilot programs are always rolled out onto the most unsubstantial people first. If you really want to know how your society views humanity, you should review what we did to blacks, natives and poor whites in north america.

It’s not one or the other, but both. It can be used as an excuse, it also has had intergenerational impact on both economic progress and family life.
. Your wish or your dam agenda ??????

I'm white son, I just don't see some days how some of you are going to see through the ruse in any other manner.
. So you see all this as a game you like to play ?? Your an agitator is what you are.

. Yep, and how disgusting was she in that setting ??? I felt sorry for her and her choice for dress during the event. I mean good grief she was almost naked. Hide your eyes grand kids or it was more like turn the channel quick. Reminds me of Janet Jackson and her clothing malfunction during the super bowl... yeah right..

Turn it off, let the markets decide, right?

I'm sure hiLIARy totally approves or else she was so drunk and/or spaced out on her Parkinsons that she wasn't aware of the vulgarity.

The rapper repeatedly used the n-word and dropped the f-bomb as he performed “F—WithMeYouKnowIGotIt” and his hit “Dirt off Your Shoulder” song at a Cleveland rally.

"You're tuned into the motherf----- greatest," a voice said as Jay Z appeared onstage.

“If you feelin’ like a pimp n----, go and brush your shoulders off,” Jay Z rapped. “Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off. N----- is crazy baby, don’t forget that boy told you. Get that dirt off your shoulders."

Jay Z also performed the song "Jigga My N----," in which he boasted that he was "Jay-Z, motherf-------!"...

My guess is he'll do that again and there's nothing you can do about it but soil yourselves.

I'm sure he'll continue to be vulgar and profane. As for soiled panties, go lick some...it's your favorite treat, you sad little Obama buttswab.

. Have to go back in time to understand where this all began, then bring it forward from there.
If you are talking about slavery, I disagree. I think that is a cop out for not owning up to their own responsibilities in the here and now. If a person is going to go back in time and dwell on the persecution of their ancestors, they aren't going to grow into responsible adults. Blacks, Hispanics and whites all have the opportunities to cut the chains from their past and be free to make the opportunities for themselves.

.It may be your parents (ancestors) fault for the way you are, but it is YOUR fault if you stay in that way.

My wish for some whites is to have that experience for themselves someday. Whites got land grants, GI Bill, all types of handouts through the ages; seed wealth and land that got passed down through generations. Not to worry, we have privatized prisons for those society chews up now that we're in this post industrial age and no longer require as extensive a work force. And that will not stop with black folk, these pilot programs are always rolled out onto the most unsubstantial people first. If you really want to know how your society views humanity, you should review what we did to blacks, natives and poor whites in north america.

It’s not one or the other, but both. It can be used as an excuse, it also has had intergenerational impact on both economic progress and family life.
. Your wish or your dam agenda ??????

I'm white son, I just don't see some days how some of you are going to see through the ruse in any other manner.
. So you see a this as a game you like to play ?? Your an agitator is what you are.

I'm trying yo help your poor lost soul, and it's "you're".

I'm sure he'll continue to be vulgar and profane. As for soiled panties, go lick some...it's your favorite treat, you sad little Obama buttswab.

Look, you don't have to get all high brown and intellectual. I'm just saying there's nothing you're gonna be able to do about it, k?

. What an answer.. Agitator.

. What an answer.. Agitator.

OK, suit yourself pard, label it so you don't have to confront it.

And Melania Trump gave a public speech wearing a tight top that outlined her tits to leave nothing to the imagination. Nice dress, nice tits, but not appropriate for a for a lady applying for the job of the First Lady.

Hillary using these so called pop culture icons to try and get out the vote for her, and to get out the black vote by way of this strategy, uhh is again pure desperation on their part... It is so sad in respect to the black people, and how they are looked at by these disgusting democrats.

When will black people get enough of this bull crap, and begin to seperate themselves from this idiocy ?? Has anyone reviewed the kind of music and culture these celebrities/music artist represent ???? Now Trump curses when he gets angry, but these people curse just to be cursing as if it is cool in front of our children who are being sucked into this cultural devastation. They have all sorts of gang related influencing in their music, and sexual innuendo directed at young people, as if it is cool to lift up a gang culture that has been engaged in murder and mayhem in this nation to the inth degree, and is engaged in all sorts of other bad trends in this country as well.

I don't want to hear no dam complaining by anyone when they empower this crap to even get bigger and bigger than it already is in this country. Then we have the blacks who are against this bull crap, because they have lived through it, experienced the devastation from it, and have seen their kids killed, end up in poverty forever, and had their future and hopes destroyed by this craziness. They are called uncle Tom's when they try to seperate themselves and their families from these devil's, but the devil's through their rehtoric and lies bring them right back with this idea that if you seperate from us, then you will bring back slavery upon us, so you have to stay no matter how bad it is. How sick is that ?? Hillary is the queen of the devil's, because she surrounds herself with those who are actually reeking havoc on the black communities.
We already know trump might win because blacks aren't showing up for hillary.

So what can blacks expect in year one? And by the end of trumps first term?
. Hopefully jobs and more opportunities... Might take some time to turn this thing back around though, so time lines may be a pipe dream in the beginning.

And Melania Trump gave a public speech wearing a tight top that outlined her tits to leave nothing to the imagination. Nice dress, nice tits, but not appropriate for a for a lady applying for the job of the First Lady.
If we wanted dingbat feedback, we would have asked for it.

. Link !!

. Link !!
Are you to retarded to find a video of her giving her last speech. Well, maybe that is a dumb question.

Great term. "Seed wealth"

Americans have been programed to have no real connection to the past, even their own past, or the future; everyting is connected. We can see manipulation on television, the other guy's of course, but not in our own educational systems and history books. Bacon's Rebellion is lost on all, and it behooves the power strucure and status quo to have the masses constantly at odds with one another, again, because our is an authoritarian system. It's not about power, it's about authority, and authority is always on shaky ground.
What an interesting post. You had me looking up Bacon's Rebellion and I found it fascinating! I did get a different outcome in my mind, that the slaves and servants worked together to fight Berkley. I don't think all authority is on shaky ground. I feel our constitution helped in the manner.

But again, please, just think about this. A constitution that protected the interests of the colonial aristocracy from the British aristocracy, nothing more. Protected the rights of white male land holders alone. Slavery was very fluid and dynamic in the beginning in north America. Post Bacon’s rebellion the color line hardened, the colonial aristocracy was vastly outnumbered, the peasantry had to be divided from their common interests. Same as it ever was, and the institutional indoctrination continues to this very day, based largely on the American approach to “capitalism”; no one ever wants to pay for labor. What was to become the economic engine of the world was founded upon “found” land and “free” labor. And all whites were not included, just the substantial people.
. Again keep it current or can you ??? Corruption can be as recent as the last concert our children went to or the most recent murders in Chicago by gang violence or the most recent findings of racism among the people etc. You don't have to muddy the waters by trying what is always tried by going way back in order to reveal our current situations in society now, but instead take the newest members of society, and the newest issues, and work together to solve them. That ain't what you want though, because you are an agitator.

If we wanted dingbat feedback, we would have asked for it.
It's OK, I accept and understand your dislike of me for bitch slapping you so many times for so long. Careful, I'll be tempted to throw your stupid ass some bait and bitch slap you again.

Great term. "Seed wealth"

Americans have been programed to have no real connection to the past, even their own past, or the future; everyting is connected. We can see manipulation on television, the other guy's of course, but not in our own educational systems and history books. Bacon's Rebellion is lost on all, and it behooves the power strucure and status quo to have the masses constantly at odds with one another, again, because our is an authoritarian system. It's not about power, it's about authority, and authority is always on shaky ground.
What an interesting post. You had me looking up Bacon's Rebellion and I found it fascinating! I did get a different outcome in my mind, that the slaves and servants worked together to fight Berkley. I don't think all authority is on shaky ground. I feel our constitution helped in the manner.

But again, please, just think about this. A constitution that protected the interests of the colonial aristocracy from the British aristocracy, nothing more. Protected the rights of white male land holders alone. Slavery was very fluid and dynamic in the beginning in north America. Post Bacon’s rebellion the color line hardened, the colonial aristocracy was vastly outnumbered, the peasantry had to be divided from their common interests. Same as it ever was, and the institutional indoctrination continues to this very day, based largely on the American approach to “capitalism”; no one ever wants to pay for labor. What was to become the economic engine of the world was founded upon “found” land and “free” labor. And all whites were not included, just the substantial people.
. Again keep it current or can you ??? Corruption can be as recent as the last concert our children went to or the most recent murders in Chicago by gang violence or the most recent findings of racism among the people etc. You don't have to muddy the waters by trying what is always tried by going way back in order to reveal our current situations in society now, but instead take the newest members of society, and the newest issues, and work together to solve them. That ain't what you want though, because you are an agitator.

Corruption can be as recent as the last concert our children went to? You poor thing, you can't even raise your own children? Sweet Jesus, how current was this concert?

. Do you support gang culture being lifted up to high levels in American society ??
Your white children support it. They are the largest demographic that buys the gangsta rap music so thats what the record labels keep pushing.
They warned us what would happen if they showed Elvis dancing from the waste down.
. Good one, but seriously that actually is a part of it. The cross cultures colliding, and then causing this more and more disenfranchisement of citizens who had an idea of what America represented for it's Christian communities, and this in the ways of morals, standards and decency, ((((where it began allowing or promoting these very bad created trends going on now))), makes them see that this nation has begun this great slide into the abyss or oblivion now for them and their families.
There are also plenty of secularist who also adopted many standards that the Christians lived by, even though they aren't as strict as the Christian's are at towing the lines, but even they are taken back by everything they see now, and that is going on.
What % of Americans are Christian? Now what % of America is OK with gay marriage? Seems like we are winning you over

But again, please, just think about this. A constitution that protected the interests of the colonial aristocracy from the British aristocracy, nothing more. Protected the rights of white male land holders alone. Slavery was very fluid and dynamic in the beginning in north America.
You are right about this.

nd the institutional indoctrination continues to this very day, based largely on the American approach to “capitalism”; no one ever wants to pay for labor
Can't agree with this.

Well, we've all been working for less and less take home spendable pay for over half a century now since the re-rigging began, it's no accident, and it's utterly bipartisan. The productivity of the american worker goes up steadily over time while their spendable take home pay goes down and that wealth does not get channeled back into society. Sounds like sharecropping to me.
I don't think I can agree with this. Everyone I know is making a living on what they earn. Some, with good educational backgrounds are better than others, but that would happen anywhere.
. I could agree with it some.

Forum List

Back