Pride in parading out these celebrities as your supporters ??

. Do you support gang culture being lifted up to high levels in American society ??
Your white children support it. They are the largest demographic that buys the gangsta rap music so thats what the record labels keep pushing.

we don't let our children run the country......or invite these vile people to represent our country....
. Exactly, but that is what has transpired over time within the democrat machine.

The Demon-crats are the truly deplorables in society, and if people are tired of being associated with them, then change your affiliation with them. Simple enough ?

I love how Beyonce has become gangsta rap now. :laugh:
She performed at the Country Music Awards just a few days or maybe a week ago.
. Yep, and how disgusting was she in that setting ??? I felt sorry for her and her choice for dress during the event. I mean good grief she was almost naked. Hide your eyes grand kids or it was more like turn the channel quick. Reminds me of Janet Jackson and her clothing malfunction during the super bowl... yeah right..
And Melania Trump gave a public speech wearing a tight top that outlined her tits to leave nothing to the imagination. Nice dress, nice tits, but not appropriate for a for a lady applying for the job of the First Lady.
. Yep, and how disgusting was she in that setting ??? I felt sorry for her and her choice for dress during the event. I mean good grief she was almost naked. Hide your eyes grand kids or it was more like turn the channel quick. Reminds me of Janet Jackson and her clothing malfunction during the super bowl... yeah right..
And Melania Trump gave a public speech wearing a tight top that outlined her tits to leave nothing to the imagination. Nice dress, nice tits, but not appropriate for a for a lady applying for the job of the First Lady.
If we wanted dingbat feedback, we would have asked for it.
It's OK, I accept and understand your dislike of me for bitch slapping you so many times for so long. Careful, I'll be tempted to throw your stupid ass some bait and bitch slap you again.
As I said, if I had wanted wanted a dingbat response I would have asked you. While it is true that I dislike you, it is untrue that I have have "bitch-slapped" you.

You are none-the-less a shallow bitch.
Your reading comprehension is, as usual, below par. I commented that I bitch slapped you, which is what happens when you try to debate me with your Euro mindset and anti-American fervor. You have never ever bitch slapped me anywhere but in your meatheaded little meathead mind.

Whats wrong with sex? Like most religious extremists you must learn your religion doesnt determine what other people should think.

Jay-z grew up a thug but turned his life around. He is about making money and stopping Black on Black violence. White guys like you hate when Black people start helping their own.
. Obama came up through Jeremiahs racist church, and it shows just like JZ hasn't been able to shake his brainwashing over the years also.

And you would prefer a white racist church?
I never felt any church was racist until Jeremiah Wright and that damned Baptist church that antagonizes military and blacks. I guess I was naive.
How did you miss all the churches preaching to their white parishioners to hate and kill Blacks.?

Christian Identity - Wikipedia
. Keep it more current please... I know your probably referring to the KKK times, but that isn't even a factor these days in white churches. Not sure about black churches and racism, but wow Jeremiah Wright's church was sure an eye opener, and then the message in these rap songs etc. that we hear is another eye opener.
I dont have to keep it more current. It is current.

I love how Beyonce has become gangsta rap now. :laugh:
. Link !!
Are you to retarded to find a video of her giving her last speech. Well, maybe that is a dumb question.
First time I have seen a dress with breast pockets.
laugh.gif

Melania Trump defends husband in rare speech - CNNPolitics.com

Flippin hilarious..... Just saw an add on YouTube when browsing it, and it said what will we tell our kids and grandkids as pertaining to electing Trump, and it showed them looking on while Trump was meeting his opponents with the same bull crap they been pumping. I thought kidding me right, and this after Hillary associated her campaign with the likes of J-Z etc.. ???? People you just can't make this bull crap up I tell ya... If I were Trump, I would run clips of Hillary and JayZ , and say yeah what will we tell our children and grandkids is right. Wow.

Whats wrong with sex? Like most religious extremists you must learn your religion doesnt determine what other people should think.

Jay-z grew up a thug but turned his life around. He is about making money and stopping Black on Black violence. White guys like you hate when Black people start helping their own.
. Obama came up through Jeremiahs racist church, and it shows just like JZ hasn't been able to shake his brainwashing over the years also.

I never felt any church was racist until Jeremiah Wright and that damned Baptist church that antagonizes military and blacks. I guess I was naive.
How did you miss all the churches preaching to their white parishioners to hate and kill Blacks.?

What % of southerners considered themselves Christians during slavery? Just about 100%. Christianity was cool with slavery, the Holocaust and genocide of Indians. The KKK burn a cross for a reason.
The KKK burns a cross because of the movie Birth of a Nation back in the early 1900's. They were so stupid they had to depend on a movie to come up with that.

. Do you support gang culture being lifted up to high levels in American society ??
Your white children support it. They are the largest demographic that buys the gangsta rap music so thats what the record labels keep pushing.

we don't let our children run the country......or invite these vile people to represent our country....
You just let those vile white people destroy your children.

You just let those vile white people destroy your children.
. And whose fault is that ???? The democrats that's who.

What % of southerners considered themselves Christians during slavery? Just about 100%. Christianity was cool with slavery, the Holocaust and genocide of Indians. The KKK burn a cross for a reason.
The KKK burns a cross because of the movie Birth of a Nation back in the early 1900's. They were so stupid they had to depend on a movie to come up with that.
. Get out of the dark ages already, and bring it back foward... You know for people who claim that you lean foward or should lean foward, well I'll be dammed if you all don't constantly go backwards in life. But of course we know why that is. :boohoo:

. Ok, so your supposed moral compass just points in a different direction then... it's all good.

Of course it is. I don't go around stiffing sub contractors. I don't go around grabbing women's pussies. I don't diss the parents of fallen soldiers. I don't diss disabled persons. That's my moral compass. Obviously it's not yours. Good to know..

I'm sure hiLIARy totally approves or else she was so drunk and/or spaced out on her Parkinsons that she wasn't aware of the vulgarity.

The rapper repeatedly used the n-word and dropped the f-bomb as he performed “F—WithMeYouKnowIGotIt” and his hit “Dirt off Your Shoulder” song at a Cleveland rally.

"You're tuned into the motherf----- greatest," a voice said as Jay Z appeared onstage.

“If you feelin’ like a pimp n----, go and brush your shoulders off,” Jay Z rapped. “Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off. N----- is crazy baby, don’t forget that boy told you. Get that dirt off your shoulders."

Jay Z also performed the song "Jigga My N----," in which he boasted that he was "Jay-Z, motherf-------!"...

Jay Z repeatedly drops n-word, f-bomb during concert for Hillary Clinton
Wow, just WOW!
. Exactly my thoughts, but we are the stupid ones... lol

Remember! Trump said Pussy!

. Ok, so your supposed moral compass just points in a different direction then... it's all good.

Of course it is. I don't go around stiffing sub contractors. I don't go around grabbing women's pussies. I don't diss the parents of fallen soldiers. I don't diss disabled persons. That's my moral compass. Obviously it's not yours. Good to know..
. You comment as if you know why each one you listed took place, but in reality you haven't a clue as to why these things took place. Many of them were Trump defending himself from the leaches in society or from those who attacked him first. Now his way of responding might not meet with your lightweight approval, but Trump is a bull, and if you mess with a bull then you get the horns. Another thing, you act as if these people when they attack Trump, that they can't stand up for themselves afterwards. So who is really making someone feel dependent concerning their condition in life ??? If they are man enough or woman enough to enter the ring, then they are man or woman enough to deal with the consequences. Making people feel helpless is the real crime committed.

Last edited:
I'm sure hiLIARy totally approves or else she was so drunk and/or spaced out on her Parkinsons that she wasn't aware of the vulgarity.

The rapper repeatedly used the n-word and dropped the f-bomb as he performed “F—WithMeYouKnowIGotIt” and his hit “Dirt off Your Shoulder” song at a Cleveland rally.

"You're tuned into the motherf----- greatest," a voice said as Jay Z appeared onstage.

“If you feelin’ like a pimp n----, go and brush your shoulders off,” Jay Z rapped. “Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off. N----- is crazy baby, don’t forget that boy told you. Get that dirt off your shoulders."

Jay Z also performed the song "Jigga My N----," in which he boasted that he was "Jay-Z, motherf-------!"...

Jay Z repeatedly drops n-word, f-bomb during concert for Hillary Clinton
Wow, just WOW!
. Exactly my thoughts, but we are the stupid ones... lol

Remember! Trump said Pussy!
. And ?

You can comment as if you know why each one you listed took place, but in reality you haven't a clue as to why these things took place. Many of them were Trump defending himself from the leaches in society or those who attacked him first. Now his way of responding might not meet with your lightweight approval, but Trump is a bull, and if you mess with a bull then you get the horns. Another thing, you act as if these people when they attack Trump, that they can't stand up for themselves afterwards. So who is really making someone feel dependent concerning their condition in life ??? If your man enough or woman enough to enter the ring, then they are man or woman enough to deal with the consequences. Making people feel helpless is the real crime committed.

Grabbing women by the pussy was Trump defending himself? Interesting... Talking about Megan Kelly bleeding from wherever was him defending himself?? Wow....

You can comment as if you know why each one you listed took place, but in reality you haven't a clue as to why these things took place. Many of them were Trump defending himself from the leaches in society or those who attacked him first. Now his way of responding might not meet with your lightweight approval, but Trump is a bull, and if you mess with a bull then you get the horns. Another thing, you act as if these people when they attack Trump, that they can't stand up for themselves afterwards. So who is really making someone feel dependent concerning their condition in life ??? If your man enough or woman enough to enter the ring, then they are man or woman enough to deal with the consequences. Making people feel helpless is the real crime committed.

Grabbing women by the pussy was Trump defending himself? Interesting... Talking about Megan Kelly bleeding from wherever was him defending himself?? Wow....
. The grabbing •√π׶, I will give to you, but he apologized for his words, but you aren't willing to forgive him for that are you ??? Megan Kelly ?? She attacked Trump first.

Forum List

Back