Priest-in-training caught trying to have sex with a 3 yr old

Ok, purely hypothetically.
Would a child brought up by a bigot be likely to take on bigotted beliefs

Good question. If the bigot is otherwise loving and benign to the kid, maybe not.

The problem bigots have is that their bigotry seldom limits itself to one group. They tend to not only despise everyone who isn't just like them, but they're loud about it. They're abusive to waitstaff and cashiers and anyone their paranoia tells them is "taking an attitude with them."

And they tend not to be kind to their children. "What the HELL are you looking at???" is often accompanied by a backhand across the face.

The kid learns young, and becomes the opposite of the bigot. That's one of those balancing things that's kept the human race from annihilating itself.

Watch the reaction to this post, and you'll see what I mean.
In my own community I have seen kids that have taken on the hate from their parents.Its not good to see.

This is fuckin appalling

Congrats. I believe you're the first conservative who didn't try to deflect or derail the thread.

You win this award.

Builder-of-Integrity-Award.jpg

They were Catholic no doubt.

Well you could prove it....but you won't so go shave your back and do whatever homos do

You can't even post a link to a story that apparently was "all over the news."

The first link the dingbat posted, it turns out they were innocent.
Yup, she tried to pass a non story off as fact and now she has disappeared. I cant understand how she can carry on without apologising for lying ?

I'm still here Twinkie. If you had bothered to read your own link you'd know they dropped the charges because the child was to emotionally distraught to tesitfy
Twinkie?

You trying to insinuate he's gay? Or are you using the "twinkie defense" for your insanity?

Well you could prove it....but you won't so go shave your back and do whatever homos do

Yup, she tried to pass a non story off as fact and now she has disappeared. I cant understand how she can carry on without apologising for lying ?

I'm still here Twinkie. If you had bothered to read your own link you'd know they dropped the charges because the child was to emotionally distraught to tesitfy
Twinkie?

You trying to insinuate he's gay? Or are you using the "twinkie defense" for your insanity?

Run along you daffy fruit loop. I have no interest in your ramblings.

Ok, purely hypothetically.
Would a child brought up by a bigot be likely to take on bigotted beliefs

Good question. If the bigot is otherwise loving and benign to the kid, maybe not.

The problem bigots have is that their bigotry seldom limits itself to one group. They tend to not only despise everyone who isn't just like them, but they're loud about it. They're abusive to waitstaff and cashiers and anyone their paranoia tells them is "taking an attitude with them."

And they tend not to be kind to their children. "What the HELL are you looking at???" is often accompanied by a backhand across the face.

The kid learns young, and becomes the opposite of the bigot. That's one of those balancing things that's kept the human race from annihilating itself.

Watch the reaction to this post, and you'll see what I mean.
In my own community I have seen kids that have taken on the hate from their parents.Its not good to see.
No, it's not good to see.

They were Catholic no doubt.

You implied that they were guilty, dingbat. Or is that not why you posted the link?

Twinkie?

Run along you daffy fruit loop. I have no interest in you ramblings.
If that were true, you wouldn't have responded to this post, gassy.

Twinkie?

His avatar insinuates she's gay...

Twinkie?

Off to ignore ya go fruit loop. You can't stay on point and are a waste of time. Bye

Twinkie?

Off to ignore ya go fruit loop. You can't stay on point and are a waste of time. Bye
Good luck with that bigot.

Twinkie?

Good luck with that bigot.
I dont suppose that you will need counselling ?

Notice how you want to emphasize that gays are child molesters when the overwhelming majority are heteros.

Gays are like 2% of the population, think percentages....sigh
Your prejudice against gays is showing.

I've never tried to hide it. Now what's your plan?
My plan? Do I need a plan. Thanks for admitting your bigotry.

Bigot much like racist and homophobe are overused and the sign of a small minded person. You may go now

If the shoe fits...

Dedicated to Sassy:

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”
― Joseph Goebbels

Why was he going to film it?

Because he's a sicko creep.
And this affects you in what way?

Because parents still take their children into catholic churches and still hand over their kids for education by catholic churches.

And the catholic church still hides pedo priests.

Sadly, it's not just happening in Catholic churches.

Unfortunately no.

I hear it is legal for queer couples to adopt now.

Isn't that something? Less than a decade or so ago it was recognized that this was a sexual dysfunction, now they can be role models to children.

So I agree, it happens throughout society.

Why was he going to film it?

Because he's a sicko creep.
And this affects you in what way?

Because parents still take their children into catholic churches and still hand over their kids for education by catholic churches.

And the catholic church still hides pedo priests.

Sadly, it's not just happening in Catholic churches.

Unfortunately no.

I hear it is legal for queer couples to adopt now.

Isn't that something? Less than a decade or so ago it was recognized that this was a sexual dysfunction, now they can be role models to children.

So I agree, it happens throughout society.
Yes, it is legal for gay and lesbians to adopt. The research shows we make great parents!

Dedicated to Sassy:

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”
― Joseph Goebbels
The Nazis learned from the best.

Forum List

Back