Priest-in-training caught trying to have sex with a 3 yr old

Youve been busted on this one you ignorant slag. Why do you need to lie in order to push your hate agenda ? I think that the state should consider taking your kids to save them from hate grooming. You are less than human.

I provided another link Twinkle Toes. now go shave that hideous Hitler looking stash off, you look ridiculous
Dont you think that you owe those guys an apology ?

And we all know there are no pedo Libtards. That's what makes the op so special...yo.

WHY do you automatically believe this jerk is RW?
You should know by now what happens when you jump to erroneous conclusions.

YOU made the ASSSumption that the catholic priest in training is RW.

No one else mentioned it.

WHY did YOU make that ASSSumption?
I could have said plumbers...you would have responded...why do you assume he was a carpenter? GFY.

If you had said plumber, I would have asked why you ASSSume he's a plumber.

If you had said carpenter, same thing.

YOU ASSSumed he is right wing. YOU are the only one who ASSSumed he is right wing.

I think that's bizarre, especially since you're a RWNJ.

:cheeky-smiley-018:

Youve been busted on this one you ignorant slag. Why do you need to lie in order to push your hate agenda ? I think that the state should consider taking your kids to save them from hate grooming. You are less than human.

I provided another link Twinkle Toes. now go shave that hideous Hitler looking stash off, you look ridiculous
Notice how you want to emphasize that gays are child molesters when the overwhelming majority are heteros.

Gays are like 2% of the population, think percentages....sigh

Opponents of equality frequently make both overt and covert efforts to create false associations between male homosexuality and pedophilia. In reality, the two phenomena have nothing in common: gay men are no more likely to sexual abuse children than straight men are. This heinous attempt to mischaracterize gay men as "child predators" and "recruiters" for homosexuality becomes particularly problematic in domains where the care of children is of paramount importance, such as in schools and activity-based organizations (e.g. Boy Scouts). Sadly, in their efforts to avoid the toxic label of "pedophile," some gay men socially distance themselves from the male children of friends/relatives, avoid employment roles which involve close contact with boys, or refrain from pursuing a life as a foster care or adoptive parent.
10 Biggest Lies You Were Told About Gay Men

THREE YEARS OLD? I mean...that is not only sick, it is vile. Maybe the vatican should think of a re-do on their policies in training priests and have a policy of NO CHILDREN to be in their presence until said children are 18 years old.

Dont you think that you owe those guys an apology ?

Nope....now run along old timer, you're a bore

Notice how you want to emphasize that gays are child molesters when the overwhelming majority are heteros.

Your prejudice against gays is showing.

I've never tried to hide it. Now what's your plan?

Bringing up kids in a hate filled household is a form of child abuse. I really feel for her kids.

Bringing up kids in a hate filled household is a form of child abuse. I really feel for her kids.

Mention my kids again and I'll report you, against forum rules, old man

Rules, people. Might want to reread them
NO FAMILY. Battle all you want but when you start in on their family....you WILL get a smack from staff.

My plan? Do I need a plan. Thanks for admitting your bigotry.

You can't mention her kids. It's against the TOS.

Bigot much like racist and homophobe are overused and the sign of a small minded person. You may go now

Bigot much like racist and homophobe are overused and the sign of a small minded person. You may go now
You're an anti-gay bigot. You admit it.

Ok, purely hypothetically.
Would a child brought up by a bigot be likely to take on bigotted beliefs

So much for freedom of speech !!

You can malign innocent people using out of date news reports and that is ok.

Poisonous bitch should be locked up for spreading hate.

Ok, purely hypothetically.
Would a child brought up by a bigot be likely to take on bigotted beliefs

So much for freedom of speech !!

You can malign innocent people using out of date news reports and that is ok.

Poisonous bitch should be locked up for spreading hate.
Well, the task for those of us who don't share sass' position is to counter it with facts. We've got to chill. They can't. But we can.

I think someone snuck a Koran inside the covers on his Kathlick Book of Fairy Tales.

Forum List

Back