Primary election wins: Trump - 27; Cruz - 9

ChApPi1WMAEqhGU.jpg

Lyin' Ted will not drop out. He lacks the self awareness and class to acknowledge his goose is cooked. This is the same douchebag who read "green eggs and ham" on the floor of the Senate and thought it would be a big hit!! He's tone deaf, cloyingly condescending, and exceptionally arrogant.

Worse, he's a political opportunist who will lie, cheat, and steal to win. Look what he did in Iowa- lied about Carson dropping out. Now he's in Indiana lying about Trump's positions on immigration, healthcare, and education. There's no toilet seat this man won't lick for power.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Lyin' Ted will not drop out. He lacks the self awareness and class to acknowledge his goose is cooked. This is the same douchebag who read "green eggs and ham" on the floor of the Senate and thought it would be a big hit!! He's tone deaf, cloyingly condescending, and exceptionally arrogant.

Worse, he's a political opportunist who will lie, cheat, and steal to win. Look what he did in Iowa- lied about Carson dropping out. Now he's in Indiana lying about Trump's positions on immigration, healthcare, and education. There's no toilet seat this man won't lick for power.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Plurality rules, huh?

And Lyin' Ted will likely be up to 16 3rd place or worse finishes after tonight is tallied up. How is that guy still in this? I mean are you kidding me?

If the Texas primary had happened a month later Cruz would be long gone. He should do the right thing and bow out.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/primary-calendar-and-results.html

I know you want Cryin Donald to bring it on since you're a Crooked Hillary lover. But doesn't Trump bring a wildcard aspect that concerns you at all given how the normal Republicans lose election after election. Don't you sort of like the predictability of that?

maxresdefault.jpg

Plurality rules, huh?

I think Trump is going to win a majority of delegates. Despite the GOPe fighting him at every turn.

If he does fall short and the GOPe gives the nomination to another candidate who garnered less votes, they are conceding the election to hiLIARy and signing their own death warrants......

And Lyin' Ted will likely be up to 16 3rd place or worse finishes after tonight is tallied up. How is that guy still in this? I mean are you kidding me?

If the Texas primary had happened a month later Cruz would be long gone. He should do the right thing and bow out.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/primary-calendar-and-results.html

I know you want Cryin Donald to bring it on since you're a Crooked Hillary lover. But doesn't Trump bring a wildcard aspect that concerns you at all given how the normal Republicans lose election after election. Don't you sort of like the predictability of that?
Go peddle your Cruzbot nonsense elsewhere. He's a lying pervert and he needs to bow out of the race before embarrassing the country any further.

Go peddle your Cruzbot nonsense elsewhere. He's a lying pervert and he needs to bow out of the race before embarrassing the country any further.

We need an honest, high integrity true patriot, like Hillary, do we? What a tool

We need an honest, high integrity true patriot, like Hillary, do we? What a tool
Why are you liberals in my thread talking about Hillary? I have not even said a single thing about that woman during this entire primary.

Trump-Clinton Neck-and-Neck

Why are you liberals in my thread talking about Hillary? I have not even said a single thing about that woman during this entire primary.

Please, you're a Democrat establishment ho. Try peddling your crap with newbies

Oh so you're saying Trump has crossover appeal? That would explain why he's destroying Booger Cruz in the primaries and in the general election polls.

Get out of my thread RINO.

Oh so you're saying Trump has crossover appeal? That would explain why he's destroying Booger Cruz in the primaries and in the general election polls.

There is no possible way to read my post as saying "Trump has Crossover appeal." You want Hillary to win, that's why you're pumping Trump's dick.

And I know you're stupid and I've explained this before. But how can I be a RINO when I'm not a RIN? You're shallow

There is no possible way to read my post as saying "Trump has Crossover appeal." You want Hillary to win, that's why you're pumping Trump's dick.

And I know you're stupid and I've explained this before. But how can I be a RINO when I'm not a RIN? You're shallow
You are making up nonsense. Trump outperforms Cruz in polls against Hillary.

You need to bow out of this thread almost as badly as pervy Cruz needs to bow out of the primaries you RINO.

This is the first time in a hen's age that the Commonwealth has been relevant in the primary process and they selected Hillary and Trump. Lord gives us strength. :lol:

You are making up nonsense. Trump outperforms Cruz in polls against Hillary.

You need to bow out of this thread almost as badly as pervy Cruz needs to bow out of the primaries you RINO.

Exactly the crap you're arguing since you want Trump not Cruz to face her majesty you do adore

Forum List

Back