Primary night in 7 states including NY where Dangerous Michael Grimm is trying to regain his seat

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if Grimm wins, he will go up against Democrat Omar Vaid, a Muslim. there's no telling where that might lead us. Grimm is nasty!

• Banned
"Tremendous win for Congressman Dan Donovan. You showed great courage in a tough race! New York, and my many friends on Staten Island, have elected someone they have always been very proud of. Congratulations!" - President Trump

Grimm wiped out by Donovan by 20 points!

Here in the New York Metro area there were a lot of Donovan commercials on Hannity's radio show. They were all about how Donovan was 100% pro-Donald! And obviously this helped him win! Also after the great Donald rally in South Carolina the other day Gov. Henry McMaster won his primary! What is troubling is loser and carpetbagger Mitt Romney apparently won in Utah.

• Banned
Here in the New York Metro area there were a lot of Donovan commercials on Hannity's radio show. They were all about how Donovan was 100% pro-Donald! And obviously this helped him win! Also after the great Donald rally in South Carolina the other day Gov. Henry McMaster won his primary! What is troubling is loser and carpetbagger Mitt Romney apparently won in Utah.

i wanted Michael Grimm to win, then again I always side with the crazies, no matter what their political affiliation!

Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales (SPLC and ADL probably want the content banned) are great by the way if you like lesson teaching type short stories!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back