Prime Minister David Cameron calls Donald Trump, “divisive, stupid and wrong”.

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
images

A petition calling for the TV star to be stopped from coming to Britain has attracted a record number of signatures.

In the House of Commons, Labour MP Tulip Siddiq called on Mr Cameron to invoke legislation to bar people who are “not conducive to the public good”. “The law should be applied to equally to everyone,” she went on. “Should we be making exceptions for billionaire politicians?”

In response, Mr Cameron hailed Britain as “one of the most successful, multi-racial, multi-faith, multi-ethnic countries anywhere in the world”.

He added: “It is right we exclude people when they are going to radicalise or encourage extremism. I happen to disagree with her about Donald Trump. I think his remarks are divisive, stupid and wrong and I think if he came to visit our country I think he would unite us all against him.”

See Video
http://huffpost.com/uk/entry/8817418

200_s.gif

About anything a limey political whore says about our political whores.

I'm sure Trump will be bothered. NOT

I'm also sure Trump will continue to do business with England, and England will do business with him.

Britain used to be a world power...now they are a lesson in failure

Of course you know what that lesson is.

They adopted regressive moonbat policies and flushed themselves down the toilet.

American bed wetters want to do that here.

tumblr_m5fda0D9D11r7wyi4.gif

Imbeciles.

Forum List

Back