prime time fundraiser

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Donald Trump Fundraises Off National Primetime Address Carried By Broadcasters

Trump, in an email sent to his base Tuesday afternoon, asked for donations to his “Official Secure the Border Fund” through the Trump Make America Great Again Committee. That’s a joint fundraising committee for the Trump campaign and the RNC.

“We need to raise $500,000 in ONE DAY,” the email reads. “I want to know who stood with me when it mattered most so I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund,” stated the Trump-signed memo. “Please make a special contribution of $5 by 9 PM EST.”

Trump is scheduled to give his 8 minute-ish speech at 9 PM EST.

send the MF'r the bill ..

Giving money for Trump's reelection fund is like betting on a horse with a broken leg.

Donald Trump Fundraises Off National Primetime Address Carried By Broadcasters

Trump, in an email sent to his base Tuesday afternoon, asked for donations to his “Official Secure the Border Fund” through the Trump Make America Great Again Committee. That’s a joint fundraising committee for the Trump campaign and the RNC.

“We need to raise $500,000 in ONE DAY,” the email reads. “I want to know who stood with me when it mattered most so I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund,” stated the Trump-signed memo. “Please make a special contribution of $5 by 9 PM EST.”

Trump is scheduled to give his 8 minute-ish speech at 9 PM EST.

send the MF'r the bill ..
At least he didnt allow 4 US citizens to die in Benghazi, then jet off to Las Vegas for a $500 a plate fund raiser, like the 1/2 white fagot did in 2012.

Obama Campaign: Vegas Fundraiser on Day After Benghazi Massacre was "Appropriate"
It took investigative media reporting to debunk the administration's persistent lies and misdirection on what really happened -- and the US government knew the massacre was an act of terrorism on "day one." On the first day after a sitting US Ambassador was assassinated in a terrorist attack on 9/11, this president skipped his daily intelligence briefing in favor of attending a Las Vegas campaign stop.
Ambassador Stevens was a stanch liberal "Friend" of Hillary Clinton, I guess this is how liberals view their friendships...
https://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

Forum List

Back