Prince Dead at 57

Apparently she was estranged from her entire family for most of her life, so that may be in question.

Apparently she was estranged from her entire family for most of her life, so that may be in question.

You mean someone in her family is suspected? I've never even heard of her before.

After I read Chris Hedges's "Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle" using the WWE as an example of just how stupid Americans have become, I never saw a reason for ever caring about the clowns in that circus. It's bad enough that too many are elected officials.

I simply don't feel the need to be an asshole when somone dies unlike some here.

You mean someone in her family is suspected? I've never even heard of her before.

After I read Chris Hedges's "Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle" using the WWE as an example of just how stupid Americans have become, I never saw a reason for ever caring about the clowns in that circus. It's bad enough that too many are elected officials.

No, I would say the odds are pretty high that she died of a drug overdose.

I simply don't feel the need to be an asshole when somone dies unlike some here.

Do you know how many people in America died today? And the one you mourn was someone who knew how to play the media and bait the crowds. Good for you.

No, I would say the odds are pretty high that she died of a drug overdose.

I was thinking that, too, before I checked out the link. What did Robin Williams once say, "Cocaine is God's way of telling you're making too much money". But that was before meth.

RIP Prince

Quite the cataloge, let's not forget the funky early stuff

And just because.

Do you know how many people in America died today? And the one you mourn was someone who knew how to play the media and bait the crowds. Good for you.
As I said I choose not to be an ass you choose to be one so good for you and fuck off.

Forum List

Back