Prince Dead at 57

Apparently she was estranged from her entire family for most of her life, so that may be in question.

You mean someone in her family is suspected? I've never even heard of her before.

After I read Chris Hedges's "Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle" using the WWE as an example of just how stupid Americans have become, I never saw a reason for ever caring about the clowns in that circus. It's bad enough that too many are elected officials.

No, I would say the odds are pretty high that she died of a drug overdose.
Prince too. He nearly died of an od six days ago.

So she died from steroid abuse? Exploding breast implants? Opiods? Who cares?
Her family.

Apparently she was estranged from her entire family for most of her life, so that may be in question.

You mean someone in her family is suspected? I've never even heard of her before.

After I read Chris Hedges's "Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle" using the WWE as an example of just how stupid Americans have become, I never saw a reason for ever caring about the clowns in that circus. It's bad enough that too many are elected officials.

I thought it was the flu!!!!

So she died from steroid abuse? Exploding breast implants? Opiods? Who cares?
Her family.

where you hear that bull?

Her family.

I thought it was the flu!!!!

It was.

Her family.

where you hear that bull?

TMZ, apparently.

Prince -- Treated for Drug Overdose Days Before Death

Looks like a pretty sketchy story to me.

It's looking like a drug overdose? may be? ... we don't know yet....anyway, sad ending.

It's looking like a drug overdose? may be? ... we don't know yet....anyway, sad ending.

I would take anything reported by anonymous sources to TMZ with a grain of salt. The truth is, we don't know.

No, we don't know.

But several news agencies are reporting about the OD of a couple of days ago.....so that might be related with what happened ...or might not....so

I would take anything reported by anonymous sources to TMZ with a grain of salt. The truth is, we don't know.

No, we don't know.

But several news agencies are reporting about the OD of a couple of days ago.....so that might be related with what happened ...or might not....so

Several news agencies? Everything I've seen links back to the same TMZ article.

No, we don't know.

Several news agencies? Everything I've seen links back to the same TMZ article.

LOL

And in my opinion .... this one along with the other two songs...little corvette and raspberry beret .......totally amazing!

Prince - Pop Life

1-f3a5a0446d.jpg

Forum List

Back