Prince Dead at 57

Gotta love leftist magazines.
image.png

And for some of you, haven't you ever heard the expression that if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your big giant pie hole shut?

No offense but...fuck you parroting some faggot saying....

"Nominated" for basically means the faggots who created this douchebag's "celebrity" had to reward it. There is not one song of his that even approaches anything of interest.

You just have no class. No class at all.

So she died from steroid abuse? Exploding breast implants? Opiods? Who cares?
Her family.

And you.
I simply don't feel the need to be an asshole when somone dies unlike some here.

Do you know how many people in America died today? And the one you mourn was someone who knew how to play the media and bait the crowds. Good for you.
As I said I choose not to be an ass you choose to be one so good for you and fuck off.

Funny. You really took the higher ground, I see.

As suspected most likely. He had acquired an addiction to opioids. Percocet. He had hip surgery a few years ago and has been on it ever since, according to TMZ.

PERCOCET TRIGGERED ODDays Before Death
Prince -- Percocet Triggered OD Days Before Death

This is the very frightening thing, which I posted about earlier: Big Pharma pushing oxycodone to docs starting about 20 years ago, assuring physicians that it WAS NOT addictive. Fucking jerks.

GD, I can't believe, with the state of music on the Radio today, folks are actually trolling the death of this guy.

He was brilliant.

Sure, he had some health problems. Sure, he might have been hooked on pain killers and had some severe pain because of his hip, but he was a good and decent Christian.

What do you folks REALLY know about him?

Prince was derivative or Hendrix. Purple Haze? Purple Rain? Flamboyant clothes, the persona? Hendrix was amazing , burned out at 27. Prince was talented, and had magic. I bow to an artist. At least he wasn't doing rap.

Only thing to stop them from talking about the election, for at least a few minutes.

So much happening in the world and only prince is breaking news.

Music was good, but IMHO it was not Mozart.

No doubt many will miss him
Because, he is one of the few celebrities that would tell the world that elections don't mean anything.

It's all bullshit.

They don't mean anything. It's why he had no use for the glitterati in NY and LA.

83-When-the-Power-of-Love-Overcomes-the-Love-of-Power.png

Well, regardless of what you think of him personally or whether or not you like his style or his type of music, Prince was a very accomplished and well respected artist amongst his peers.

Yes indeed. RIP Prince.

And it will be a week or two before all the tests are done and we know conclusively what he died from.

Hey, even his ex-wife is saying good things about him and how nice a person he was. All you basher tards go jump off a building or something.

Last edited:
And for some of you, haven't you ever heard the expression that if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your big giant pie hole shut?

No offense but...fuck you parroting some faggot saying....

"Nominated" for basically means the faggots who created this douchebag's "celebrity" had to reward it. There is not one song of his that even approaches anything of interest.

What Snouter, whose 'musical career' consists of 'emceeing' open mike nights at some low end pizza joint for free beer, is trying to say is he's never going to be nominated for anything at all, except by his local police dept. for various misdemeanors, like indecent exposure, littering, drunk in public, shoplifting, etc., etc.

Watching the tributes on tv tonight. I never met or saw him in concert. But this all seems sorta surreal. He is 2 years younger than I.

Forum List

Back