Prince Dead at 57

Dead. The Queen has vowed to outlive Charles. If Charles would abdicate in favor of William, the Queen would be gone by the week end.

The Queen no doubt had a hand in Di's death once she started dating an arab. I'd imagine you're right about her despising her son Charles but I'm not so sure she'd abdicate for William since she doesn't care for HIS wife either.

Prince once changed his name to a bizarre and unpronounceable symbol so he was called The Artist Formerly Known as Prince. It did not resurrect his flagging career so he changed it back.

I bought the Purple Rain album as a present for my roommate.

My best friend made me go watch Purple Rain in Springfield.
He was an amazing musician. Ay May Zing.

CgmAeZkU0AELqND.jpg

Nasa tweets purple nebula in honor of Prince, at twitter.

Never could understand why he stayed in Minnesota.
Always heard the only people who live there are people who don't have the money to leave.

Only thing to stop them from talking about the election, for at least a few minutes.

So much happening in the world and only prince is breaking news.

Music was good, but IMHO it was not Mozart.

No doubt many will miss him

It was home. Not in the limelight. Prince was very solitary when not touring. In Minnesota, he could move freely about without the hoopla.

Wow! just wow!!!

What a year this has been for the music world! :(

Prince also gone.....

RIP Prince.... ....I really, really like so many of his songs.......

With the stupid control Prince brought to his music, by not letting other people play it, like on youtube, etc. he will disappear into the forgotten wilderness of dead musician music.

With the stupid control Prince brought to his music, by not letting other people play it, like on youtube, etc. he will disappear into the forgotten wilderness of dead musician music.

He might be....

But his music won't be forgotten.

He created some amazing songs.....I for one, will always remember them and those times.

Forum List

Back