Prince's Death & This New Flu: DANGER

It's not hard information to find out. According to the CDC, there are 36,000 flu-related deaths in the US each year. In 2015 (the highest heroin fatalities in the last 40 years) there were about 12,000 heroin overdose deaths in the US.

In my best panicking teen age kid voice

OH MY GAWD! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! ! !

OH HELL! OH HELL!

/sarc

The flu mostly kills older people, people with compromised immune systems and the very young. That is why it kills pretty much the same number of people year after year.

Now if it had an exponential growth rate....

The scary thing right now is that heroin deaths are increasing - perhaps not exponentially, but nevertheless incredibly fast.

At this rate, heroin overdose will surpass the flu in a few years.
That is what comes from getting all of your 'reading' from Stormfront and the Westboro Baptist church.

Never read either one of them, asshole.

Of course you don't........you just read scholarly journals......LOL....

They never told Tom that at Stormfront.

That's "Mr. Horn" to you, pussy.

That is Tommy Boy to everyone

upload_2016-4-22_9-54-41.jpeg

yeah right ...

you know?

whatever

It's not hard information to find out. According to the CDC, there are 36,000 flu-related deaths in the US each year. In 2015 (the highest heroin fatalities in the last 40 years) there were about 12,000 heroin overdose deaths in the US.
And people catch heroin overdoses?
I think the key word is preventable.

Where did you come upon this "key word", exactly?

It was definitely not in the conversation you quoted.
It was conspicuously left out of the failed analogy.

:lol:

What "analogy"?

I think you might want to re-read the conversation between me and skye, you seem to have read things into it that simply don't exist.
The comparison between flu and drug overdose.

And people catch heroin overdoses?
I think the key word is preventable.

Where did you come upon this "key word", exactly?

It was definitely not in the conversation you quoted.
It was conspicuously left out of the failed analogy.

:lol:

What "analogy"?

I think you might want to re-read the conversation between me and skye, you seem to have read things into it that simply don't exist.
The comparison between flu and drug overdose.

No "analogy" there, clown.

Skye expressed doubt that Prince could have died of the flu, and expressed that it was more likely that he died of a drug overdose. I demonstrated that statistically, the opposite was true.

Any moral analogies that you saw in my post are figment of your imagination.

But I can tell you if he did have AIDS...and it sure seems like from the reports and the cryptic stuff about writing his memoirs needing to be sudden of late...if he got the flu I had, there would likely be no chance of him getting over it. Antivirals are like weaklings lying on the beach and this flu is like a muscle bound brute kicking sand in their faces..

If Silhouette couldn't spout crap she pulls out of her ass she wouldn't have anything to post.
Well it's unknown whether or not he had AIDS and if the coroner finds he did, we'll never hear about it. The media will cover it up clean. Nothing negative associated with the wanton homosexual lifestyle will ever be allowed out.

But I can tell you if he did have AIDS...and it sure seems like from the reports and the cryptic stuff about writing his memoirs needing to be sudden of late...if he got the flu I had, there would likely be no chance of him getting over it. Antivirals are like weaklings lying on the beach and this flu is like a muscle bound brute kicking sand in their faces.

Prince wasn't gay. You know that, right?

He was a deeply religious Jehovah's Witness.

Don't you know the new definition of 'gay'?

Anyone Silhouette calls 'gay'.

Her 'gaydar' is infallable- just ask her.
Remember when she gave us a very detailed explanation on how the Oregon College shooter was gay, just by looking at his picture.............and it was a picture of the vet who took him down? :lmao:

He was religious, but he was an addict as well. That's what killed him. He overdosed.

ive heard he was treated for a drug overdose a couple of days earlier- no person in their 50's, otherwise healthy dies from the flu- get a grip- he was a huge coke head in the 70s and 80s. STOP.
I stopped doing coke in the early 80's and I guess he just kept going. That shit will eventually fuck up your heart.

Prince didn't have the flu. It was a cover story because he od'd on his plane and had to be administered Narco at the hospital.

My guess is his death is because of another od.

Forum List

Back