Priorities Of The Addled Mind

Why are you so lazy on your intro and speculation..??? Toilet time?

Unlike Democrats, I believe in brevity.
Yep, you do believe in brevity, especially when it distorts, as in your headlining quote vs context, ala..."Clinton continued, "Among the many issues that I put at the top of the list, that will be decided by whoever the next president will be, women's rights and reproductive rights are as high a priority as any of them.".." which I read to say that the issue you cite is one of her top priorities. Billy, she's too clever and has been a target for too long to step in THAT pile. But it is interesting that you parse The Hill when The Donald had a much more interesting quote about his stunning popularity so great that even if he shot somebody he would not lose votes. I could understand it if he said ..even if he shot Obama, or Cruz, or Jeb, but SOMEBODY? Sometimes I am gleeful that the Karma he is building is so gigantic, except that those who channel their emotions (sans brains) thru him are to be pitied when the fall comes, either before or after the election, but coming.

Yep, you do believe in brevity, especially when it distorts

So, which part was distortion? "Priorities" or "addled"? I contend neither.

But it is interesting that you parse The Hill when The Donald had a much more interesting quote about his stunning popularity so great that even if he shot somebody he would not lose votes.

That would depend upon who he shot.:laugh:

Yep, you do believe in brevity, especially when it distorts

So, which part was distortion? "Priorities" or "addled"? I contend neither.

But it is interesting that you parse The Hill when The Donald had a much more interesting quote about his stunning popularity so great that even if he shot somebody he would not lose votes.

That would depend upon who he shot.:laugh:
That's what I said! Do I know you or what?

Forum List

Back