Prison walls are 20 or 30 foot tall. Elite estates have 10 to 15 foot walls.

But walls to protect America are unacceptable. WHY?

Do you have a fence around your property?
Do you have a front door you keep closed or God forbid locked?
Do you lock your car doors?
Would you allow your TEENAGE DAUGHTER go for jogs at night?

IF YOU OPPOSE THE WALL DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN?
Do you understand the difference in walling off a couple acres of property and walling off a country?
Your point ??

They arent unacceptable. They are just a waste of money in this case.

Yes I have a fence around part of my property. Helps out great when cutting the grass or keeping my dog from roaming the neighborhood.
Have a front door and I keep it closed and locked because I dont want anyone walking in on me while taking a shower.
Lock my car doors too so no one decides to go to sleep in my car or try to steal it.
Yes I would allow my teenage daughters to go for jogs at night. Sounds like you live in a horrible area.

Yes I have a brain which is the primary reason I oppose a wall that will be a waste of money. Besides Mexico was supposed to pay for it. :rolleyes:
Good grief, but you don't want a secure border that includes multiple measures implemented (including border barriers upgraded or built), in those bad neighborhoods down along that border where things have been out of control eh ??

What about our kids here, who find themselves for example (while out of your close care if you have kids), being introduced to drugs that come in from that area ?? Your kids don't matter to you ??

You see this is the problem folks - these leftist have this attitude that if it ain't affecting them where they live, then it don't exist. Pathetic...

They figure if it's on TV then it's really not real. lol

I know it had to drive you crazy just having to list any of the secure measures that you do take in your life.

More than half of Americans do not support border wall. It’s just a waste of my tax $. But we support border security.

1. If kids taking drugs or eat at McDonald’s getting fat or playing video games all day or play skate board all day...... Then you should ask their parents.
2. Are you telling us only lefties taking drugs, getting erections, getting high on mj, drunk driving??

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/896170/16

If cons really want a wall they should get a leader thats more credible. If Drumpf was more credible the wall would already be built. There is nothing like a good ole fashion appeal to fear to get what you want. Politicians have long used fear of crime as a motivator.

Most Dims here are just programmed to parrot what CNN tells them. Then there are the ones that really despise America and its history, and want to radically transform it, meaning they want to eradicate the white Christian and capitalist culture that built it. So they embrace the globalist neo-Marxist Agenda that promotes open borders to destroy Western nations.

So if you are looking for an intelligent response from any of these hacks, you came to the wrong place.

To make it fair I watched both CNN and Fox News.

Fox News is the most unfair and bullshit news media I ever run into.

1. Since when you see a lying moron POTUS hugging a puppet like Hannity in public. Tell me is that something or something or something??

2. Hannity or Carlson broadcasts a lot of breaking new or new revelations.... But if you watch the same channel or different Fox News channels..... None of those breaking news or new revelations are being rebroadcast. Only in Hannity or only in Carlson. Proves it’s a fake news.

3. Fox News is very good in twisting the technicalities but not the reality.

4. During Hannity clown show debate. Trump supporter will go on and on uninterrupted. Anti Trump will be interrupted or cut off by Hannity.

5. Even Sheppard Smith of Fox News occasionally disagree with these lying assholes.

6. Only dumb Americans will believed Fox News - - - - - - Meaning Trump supporters.

Most Dims here are just programmed to parrot what CNN tells them. Then there are the ones that really despise America and its history, and want to radically transform it, meaning they want to eradicate the white Christian and capitalist culture that built it. So they embrace the globalist neo-Marxist Agenda that promotes open borders to destroy Western nations.

So if you are looking for an intelligent response from any of these hacks, you came to the wrong place.

1. Since when you see a lying moron POTUS hugging a puppet like Hannity in public. Tell me is that something or something or something??

2. Hannity or Carlson broadcasts a lot of breaking new or new revelations.... But if you watch the same channel or different Fox News channels..... None of those breaking news or new revelations are being rebroadcast. Only in Hannity or only in Carlson. Proves it’s a fake news.

4. During Hannity clown show debate. Trump supporter will go on and on uninterrupted. Anti Trump will be interrupted or cut off by Hannity.

5. Even Sheppard Smith of Fox News occasionally disagree with these lying assholes.

6. Only dumb Americans will believed Fox News - - - - - - Meaning Trump supporters.
From a quick Google search....

Fox News Channel Has Highest Ratings In 22 Years -- But MSNBC IsGrowing Fast. ... According to data released Wednesday by Nielsen, Fox NewsChannel delivered a total prime-time audience of 2.5 million viewers, up 3% from 2017.Dec 12, 2018 Fox News Channel Has Highest Ratings In 22 Years -- But MSNBC ... Forbes › sites › markjoyella › 2018/12/12 Feedback About this result PEOPLE ALSO ASK Which news channel has the most viewers? FOX marked its 15th year as the highest-rated cable news channel in the same demographic, posting 2.8 million average total viewers in January 2017. MSNBC beat CNN in total primetime viewers, ranking sixth among all cable networks in January. CNN beat MSNBC, but trailed first place FOX News, in total daytime viewers.

Fox is far more balanced and honest than CNN. They at least allow both sides to have a voice. The left winger always looks like a moron of course, I can see why you would hate it.

If cons really want a wall they should get a leader thats more credible. If Drumpf was more credible the wall would already be built. There is nothing like a good ole fashion appeal to fear to get what you want. Politicians have long used fear of crime as a motivator.
Used fear of crime or actual crime statistics ?? Crime does exist you know. American's suffer the consequences of it you do know.

Ask Israel about the wall....works for them.

Here’s the problem with your example.

1. Israel’s wall do not have millions of customers on the other side of the wall.

2. There are no incentives in climbing, digging or going around that wall.

3. Located in densely populated area.

Here’s the problem with your example.

1. Israel’s wall do not have millions of customers on the other side of the wall.

2. There are no incentives in climbing, digging or going around that wall.

3. Located in densely populated area.

So basically you're admitting their wall works but are grasping at straws to try to defend your very weak argument.

Ok fair enough.

However, yes, they have a ton of people on one side trying to get over. They don't have MILLIONS, but neither do we. And yes, there are incentives to get over the wall, they are getting away from terrorist nations.

c99e3db826c0f4cc2688a36ce3b60e1a_L.jpg

Hundreds of miles of wall............to protect you from noise............LOL

The only way that a wall would not be effective, is if Mexico was a super power with a huge military complex that could blast through, fly over it, and use sofisticated tactics to harass us and/or by pass the wall.

As long as we are dealing with foot soldiers with limited abilities, a wall is sufficient along with other security measures taken.

Nah!

1. If they can dig a mile long tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 7 or 8 feet deep by 8 feet long?

2. The logistics of bringing a simple 35 foot ladder with a team of 8 people is not that difficult. A one pole ladder with a steps is more than enough to breach your lousy wall.

3. You don’t need to blast the wall. Stupid Mexicans are not that stupid to create attentions.

Forum List

Back