Prisoner X2 - what is his secret?

I

Indofred

Israel secretly holds 'Prisoner X2' for security breach: lawyer | Reuters

(Reuters) - Israel has secretly jailed a member of its security services for a grave offence, a prominent Israeli lawyer said on Tuesday, describing the case as riveting and sensational.

The revelation emerged from a memorandum released by the Justice Ministry on Monday on a previous secret detainee, Australian Ben Zygier, an immigrant and disgraced Mossad spy who committed suicide in prison in 2010.

Avigdor Feldman, a lawyer who specializes in matters of national security and formerly advised Zygier - dubbed "Prisoner X" by the media - said in a radio interview that he knew of a second detainee, whom he described as "Prisoner X2".

Feldman declined to elaborate on the second inmate other than to say he was male, Jewish, held Israeli citizenship and had worked for the government's secret services.

Asked how the second detainee's alleged offenses compared with Zygier's, Feldman told Tel Aviv radio station 103 FM: "Without getting into details? Much more grave. Much more sensational. Much more amazing. Much more riveting."

"Much more riveting" implies something much more damaging to Israel.
One wonders what exactly X2 was up to and what exposing this might have meant for Israel.
I invite posters to offer suggestions.

He's the one right next to X.

OK

Why X2 and not Y? And where's that sneaky little Z in all this.

OK

You left out W - everyone forgets about W.

Something needs to be squared....

Actually - I'd be curious as to whether Lipush may have heard anything on this via the Israeli media :)

OK

Actually - I'd be curious as to whether Lipush may have heard anything on this via the Israeli media :)

Here is something from the UK

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...5vEZI1NNoRJorfnjfADhrjA&bvm=bv.48705608,d.dmg

'Made to vanish'

No doubt but not made to vanish well enough that they got hold of it.

:D

OK

Time will tell. If there's anyplace that it might come out, then Israel's a likely place for it to come out.

Israel secretly holds 'Prisoner X2' for security breach: lawyer | Reuters

(Reuters) - Israel has secretly jailed a member of its security services for a grave offence, a prominent Israeli lawyer said on Tuesday, describing the case as riveting and sensational.

The revelation emerged from a memorandum released by the Justice Ministry on Monday on a previous secret detainee, Australian Ben Zygier, an immigrant and disgraced Mossad spy who committed suicide in prison in 2010.

Avigdor Feldman, a lawyer who specializes in matters of national security and formerly advised Zygier - dubbed "Prisoner X" by the media - said in a radio interview that he knew of a second detainee, whom he described as "Prisoner X2".

Feldman declined to elaborate on the second inmate other than to say he was male, Jewish, held Israeli citizenship and had worked for the government's secret services.

Asked how the second detainee's alleged offenses compared with Zygier's, Feldman told Tel Aviv radio station 103 FM: "Without getting into details? Much more grave. Much more sensational. Much more amazing. Much more riveting."

"Much more riveting" implies something much more damaging to Israel.
One wonders what exactly X2 was up to and what exposing this might have meant for Israel.
He has the word "Ham-ass" tattooed in Arabic on his left ass cheek. And, the tattoo has something to do with those disappearing ships in the Bermuda Triangle. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
I think he was about to tell the world about Israel being behind 9/11.

However, at this point, I will now hide behind the sofa in fear of the comments I'll get for that one. :D

However, at this point, I will now hide behind the sofa in fear of the comments I'll get for that one. :D

Why? It was perfect.

Well, except for the "I think" part.

Come on! Get real! Everyone knows that Bush and Cheney flew those two planes into the towers and parachuted just before impact. And Rush Limbaugh set the charges that imploded the towers.

Come on! Get real! Everyone knows that Bush and Cheney flew those two planes into the towers and parachuted just before impact. And Rush Limbaugh set the charges that imploded the towers.

:eusa_hand:

Come on! That's not good enough!!

I mean where's the Jews and Israel in that story of yours.

:eusa_hand:

Come on! That's not good enough!!

I mean where's the Jews and Israel in that story of yours.

OOPS...I forgot to add they were wearing yarmulkes and Star of David shoulder patches.

It is a shame that those like Freddie couldn't take their turn being thrown into the jail cell with one of the Muslims who was behind 9/11. The Muslims behind 9/11 are so proud of what they did (bring a big city down to their knees) that they would be very unhappy to hear that there are those (even Muslim converts like Fred is) who would be happy to take away the credit for them. Even in a jail cell they would wipe the floor with Freddie and those others. If truth be known, many Muslims are probably unhappy that these Islamic terrorists didn't have the chance to hit Los Angeles and Chicago as they planned to do. Read the Masterminds of Terror, Freddie, and you will find out how your newly adopted Muslim brethren planned and carried out 9/11. They let it all hang out to an Al Jazeera reporter. By the way, what is a good Muslim convert like Fred expected to do except try to put the blame on Israel and the Jews. One thing we have to say. At least Freddie sits quietly and posts his nonsense just on forums while other Muslim converts become terrorists like the one who not long ago murdered that young British soldier on the streets in England plus the one who wanted to kill Prince Harry. Actually, Freddie, you don't have to hide because of the nonsense you post. Your nonsense is always good for a laugh and shows us how brainwashed converts are. Let me say, though, that it must look like 9/11 all the time to the Shiites and Ahmadis in Southeast Asia where Freddie's newly adopted Sunni brethren harass and murder those of these sects as well as desecrate or blow up their mosques.

There is absolutely no question that Israel orchestrated 9-11. Just connect the dots and ask..."who benefits"?

No question at all.

You hit the nail smack on the head! :lmao:

It is a shame that those like Freddie couldn't take their turn being thrown into the jail cell with one of the Muslims who was behind 9/11. The Muslims behind 9/11 are so proud of what they did (bring a big city down to their knees) that they would be very unhappy to hear that there are those (even Muslim converts like Fred is) who would be happy to take away the credit for them. Even in a jail cell they would wipe the floor with Freddie and those others. If truth be known, many Muslims are probably unhappy that these Islamic terrorists didn't have the chance to hit Los Angeles and Chicago as they planned to do. Read the Masterminds of Terror, Freddie, and you will find out how your newly adopted Muslim brethren planned and carried out 9/11. They let it all hang out to an Al Jazeera reporter. By the way, what is a good Muslim convert like Fred expected to do except try to put the blame on Israel and the Jews. One thing we have to say. At least Freddie sits quietly and posts his nonsense just on forums while other Muslim converts become terrorists like the one who not long ago murdered that young British soldier on the streets in England plus the one who wanted to kill Prince Harry. Actually, Freddie, you don't have to hide because of the nonsense you post. Your nonsense is always good for a laugh and shows us how brainwashed converts are. Let me say, though, that it must look like 9/11 all the time to the Shiites and Ahmadis in Southeast Asia where Freddie's newly adopted Sunni brethren harass and murder those of these sects as well as desecrate or blow up their mosques.
They want it both ways. On one hand they idolize the perpetrators as heroes and holy warriors who were able to bring America to her knees, but on the other when confronted with the barbarism and savagery of it, they point their fingers at the usual default target for Muslims and Neo Nazi types....JOOOOS! Ha ha ha.

It is a shame that those like Freddie couldn't take their turn being thrown into the jail cell with one of the Muslims who was behind 9/11. .

There's always one boring bastard who has to ruin a perfectly crap joke.

It is a shame that those like Freddie couldn't take their turn being thrown into the jail cell with one of the Muslims who was behind 9/11. .

There's always one boring bastard who has to ruin a perfectly crap joke.

I got my chuckles out of it but then I noticed you were joking. The smiley gave it away.

Forum List

Back