Pro-abortionists furious at Tim Tebow ad

USMB must be pro abortionist. Look at the ad in the top right hand corner.

"1 trick of a tiny belly"

I saw Tebrow speaking on TV yesterday. My gaydar went off big time. How happy are the fundies going to be about him after he and his mother come out in favor of same sex marriage and adoption by gay couples?

Choosing life is a wonderful thing. Who can deny that?

Some people just don't want to see something good if it convicts them in some way.

I saw Tebrow speaking on TV yesterday. My gaydar went off big time. How happy are the fundies going to be about him after he and his mother come out in favor of same sex marriage and adoption by gay couples?

I don't see that same sex marriage and adoption by gay couples has anything whatsoever to do with the Tebrow ad. Interesting that you do though.

That is a pretty intolerant comment coming from a progressive. Your "gaydar"? You're making fun of a human being because you think he might be gay?

Why do so many libs slam homosexuals?

Immie

Last edited:

Ask Bush supporters how they did it.

Some people just don't want to see something good if it convicts them in some way.

This is the most frustrating point. Nobody thinks abortion is fun or an excuse to get out of the house. Anti-Choice camps are disingenuous about that on a regular basis so is their position perversion the manifestation of their frustration for not being able to argue on their own merits?

That is a pretty intolerant comment coming from a progressive. Your "gaydar"? You're making fun of a human being because you think he might be gay?

Immie

There was no intolerant comment. It was simply a prediction of irony and "gaydar" comes from many gays hiding their orientation.

Immie

There was no intolerant comment. It was simply a prediction of irony and "gaydar" comes from many gays hiding their orientation.

No, sorry, that was an intolerant slam on homosexuals.

A tolerant person would not even recognize or mention his gayness like it was some sort of disease.

I can understand the comment about "fundies" and in that she is correct, but to mention the "gaydar" was a poor way of putting it. IMHO

Immie

Last edited:

Did you learn nothing from the Palin Pythagorean? If that happened they would just say he was the victim of the gay agenda and the media treated him sooooooooo poorly his mental breakdown resulted in homosexuality to avoid reality.

Don't be silly. He's a fundy. He'll just go for a cure.

This is the most frustrating point. Nobody thinks abortion is fun or an excuse to get out of the house. Anti-Choice camps are disingenuous about that on a regular basis so is their position perversion the manifestation of their frustration for not being able to argue on their own merits?

I believe that if there was a strong survey done it would show that 99% or more of those who have chosen life do not suffer in any way from their decision.

I also believe that a very large % of those who chose abortion do have negative results, emotional, or physical, or psychological, or even Spiritual.

I believe this survey would indicate that pro life is only a positive thing, and certainly only meant to be a positive thing.

I believe that if there was a strong survey done it would show that 99% or more of those who have chosen life do not suffer in any way from their decision.

I also believe that a very large % of those who chose abortion do have negative results, emotional, or physical, or psychological, or even Spiritual.

I believe this survey would indicate that pro life is only a positive thing, and certainly only meant to be a positive thing.

There isn't anything there in response to my post.

It's amazing how much effort people put in to justify their tolerance to those that kill innocent human lives.

To those that say. "I'm against abortion but I'm pro-choice", what exactly does that mean?

Does it mean you wouldn't have an abortion yourself but it's ok if others wish to kill their unborn children? If so, then why are you against abortions yourself?

Immie

No, sorry, that was an intolerant slam on homosexuals.

A tolerant person would not even recognize or mention his gayness like it was some sort of disease.

I can understand the comment about "fundies" and in that she is correct, but to mention the "gaydar" was a poor way of putting it. IMHO

Immie

It was pointing out hypocrisy from fundies. That was the sole purpose of the post. The term gaydar is not a pejorative.
gaydar.co.uk/

Lonestar Wrote:
It's amazing how much effort people put in to justify their tolerance to those that kill innocent human lives.

To those that say. "I'm against abortion but I'm pro-choice", what exactly does that mean?

Does it mean you wouldn't have an abortion yourself but it's ok if others wish to kill their unborn children? If so, then why are you against abortions yourself?

When I say that I am pro-choice but against abortion it means that I believe without a doubt that an abortion stops a human life in its earliest stages of development. And, I believe without a doubt that there are times when an abortion can be the right course of action for a woman and her doctor to take, and I believe that that option should be legally available to them for those purposes.

Lonestar Wrote:

When I say that I am pro-choice but against abortion it means that I believe without a doubt that an abortion stops a human life in its earliest stages of development. And, I believe without a doubt that there are times when an abortion can be the right course of action for a woman and her doctor to take, and I believe that that option should be legally available to them for those purposes.

I'm pro-life but I believe abortions should be legal and available for extreme cases, i.e rape, incest or when the mother's life is in danger. But pro-choice advocates believe abortions should be allowed any time for whatever reason. A woman's choice should have been made long before she got pregnant.

Lonestar Wrote:

I'm pro-life but I believe abortions should be legal and available for extreme cases, i.e rape, incest or when the mother's life is in danger. But pro-choice advocates believe abortions should be allowed any time for whatever reason. A woman's choice should have been made long before she got pregnant.
This is an attitude I will never understand. If you honestly think abortion is murder, then why would you murder someone that is the product of rape or incest? It's not like it is the potential child's fault. :doubt:

This is an attitude I will never understand. If you honestly think abortion is murder, then why would you murder someone that is the product of rape or incest? It's not like it is the potential child's fault. :doubt:

because THEY want to control other people's bodies...

and it has nothing to do with "life"...it has everything to do with making the harlots pay. They can't paint a red "A" on them, so they want to make sure they "take responsibility" for their actions. They see someone who was raped as not deserving of "punishment".

Lonestar Wrote:

I don't believe you should force anyone to have a child that was a produced through a criminal act. Although I'm really on the fence about whether or not these two exceptions should be considered and the reason is, I believe it may be abused. I suppose any woman could claim to have been raped and/or impregnated via incestous relations.

In a study conducted by the pro-abortion Alan Guttmacher Institute, entitled “Why Women Have Abortions,” women were asked to give specific reasons why they had an abortion. The top three answers were: 1. Unready for responsibility 2. Can't afford baby now 3. Concern about how having a baby would change her life.

The three reasons, which came in last place and were tied at 1 percent included: 1. Was a victim of rape or incest 2. Husband or partner wanted the abortion 3. Didn't want others to know she has had sex or is pregnant.

because THEY want to control other people's bodies...

and it has nothing to do with "life"...it has everything to do with making the harlots pay. They can't paint a red "A" on them, so they want to make sure they "take responsibility" for their actions. They see someone who was raped as not deserving of "punishment".

How can you speak for "they"? Do you know what's in their minds and hearts? Try speaking for yourself and not for others.

Forum List

Back