🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pro Gun Vermont Gov signs sensible gun control law.

He was inspired to do so after police prevented a would be school shooter.

How Vermont’s NRA A-rated governor was ‘shocked’ into backing new gun laws

three laws Scott signed Wednesday ban the possession and sale of bump stocks and magazines holding more than 10 rounds for a long gun and 15 for a handgun, unless purchased before Oct. 1.

To ensure background checks on private gun sales, the new laws require that all guns be bought and sold through a licensed firearm dealer, excluding sales between immediate family members. Buyers must be at least 21, unless they complete a Vermont hunter safety course or are in the military or law
Good for them! There is certainly NOTHING scary in any of that legislation. It fairly deals with the hunting issue and allowing immediate family members to transfer ownership without a background check.
So what's the problem with ANY of this?

Again, when are the police giving up their magazines of higher capacity than allowed by this law?
What are you worried about the police for?

What i worry is about some citizens having more rights than others.
What I worry about is more blood in mass shootings. But then again, I'm not the NRA or a gun manufacturer profiting from them.

You have a better chance of progressives making an oppressive government a reality than of being in a mass shooting.

But you think you will be one of the oppressors, not one of the oppresse's, so there's that.

I have no fear....most certainly of a sissy like you. I know you're a sissy for one reason....you're a leftist, a beta male, a cuck
Way to show your alt-right gills, Catfish. The terminology is quite telling. Next thing you'll have Pepe as your avatar.

Ah it's Stolen Valor Pete. Why don't you bother someone else lame brain, your incessant stalking is waaaaay out of control...so is your incessant lying.

Oh wait you "claimed" to be a gun owner....yet another tall tale? You certainly don't act like one
I have about four guns and am looking at a fifth......

You have "about" four guns? You have a partial gun? HAHAHAHAHA Yeah sure, Pete
Actually I do...my daughter and I went halves on a 20 gauge shotgun. You should laugh some more.
Crickets with that one.........I also have a Winchester 30/30, a S & W .357 and both my father's and my mother in law's .22 single shot rifles. But technically my mother-in-law's rifle belongs to my wife.

Good for them! There is certainly NOTHING scary in any of that legislation. It fairly deals with the hunting issue and allowing immediate family members to transfer ownership without a background check.
So what's the problem with ANY of this?

Again, when are the police giving up their magazines of higher capacity than allowed by this law?
What are you worried about the police for?

What i worry is about some citizens having more rights than others.
What I worry about is more blood in mass shootings. But then again, I'm not the NRA or a gun manufacturer profiting from them.

You have a better chance of progressives making an oppressive government a reality than of being in a mass shooting.

But you think you will be one of the oppressors, not one of the oppresse's, so there's that.
Oh dear....now you are afraid that I'm oppressing you.

So you waste your money on a bump stock.......why? What do you need an expensive bump stock for? Going to Vegas?

I don't have one. But them I don't need or have a Nissan GTR either......but I might get one just because I like them.

What people spend their money on is their business. It's not "waste" to them.

And ONLY CRIMINALS ever intend to use a weapon against innocent people

I can probably safely say that noone at this forum has any intent to do such a thing.

Everyone is worried about that. And saying someone wants to "profit" from that is childish. I disagree.

But taking away rights because of a few mentally ill nuts is not the best answer.

The Law had MANY chances to stop the Parkland shooting....and failed on MANY levels.

We need to fix that immediately.
The Irony/Karma of the Congressional shooting is so lost on the Right.....vote to allow the mentally ill to buy guns: get shot by someone who is mentally ill.

Maybe what we need is MORE Karma.

Crickets with that one.........I also have a Winchester 30/30, a S & W .357 and both my father's and my mother in law's .22 single shot rifles. But technically my mother-in-law's rifle belongs to my wife.

Well, if all of this is true, at least we can't say you're a hoplophobe.

Perhaps if you owned an AR15 and took one to the range you would see why people own them.

We don't have to have the right to own Corvettes etc.....but if you can afford one and use it responsibly why not?

I've told these liars 50 times you need a stock to bump fire.

So you waste your money on a bump stock.......why? What do you need an expensive bump stock for? Going to Vegas?

I don't have one. But them I don't need or have a Nissan GTR either......but I might get one just because I like them.

I can probably safely say that noone at this forum has any intent to do such a thing.
That cannot be said with any certainly....we've already had two members of this forum go off and shoot people...the guy who shot up the Holocaust Museum in D.C. and the guy who shot up the Abortion clinic in CO were both members of this board.

Well, if all of this is true, at least we can't say you're a hoplophobe.

Perhaps if you owned an AR15 and took one to the range you would see why people own them.

We don't have to have the right to own Corvettes etc.....but if you can afford one and use it responsibly why not?
I don't own one, but I've certainly fired one......shooting out at Ocotillo, in the desert.

The Irony/Karma of the Congressional shooting is so lost on the Right.....vote to allow the mentally ill to buy guns: get shot by someone who is mentally ill.
Maybe what we need is MORE Karma.

Let me be clear......I believe in the reason for the 2nd Amendment.

I would rather run the insignificant risk of being shot myself by someone with an AR15....than to hve the government or any person remove my right to own them for my own protection and the deterrent effect that millions of Americans owning them has.

Well that Vegas shooter was a law abiding gun owner .... until he wasn’t .

That cannot be said with any certainly....we've already had two members of this forum go off and shoot people...the guy who shot up the Holocaust Museum in D.C. and the guy who shot up the Abortion clinic in CO were both members of this board.

Was that proven? Didn't know that.

Were their posts analyzed? Did they seem to have that inclination?
Usually it's obvious they aren't stable.

And the risk is so small....I'm more likely to be struck by lightning. Should I never venture outside?

You're FAR more likely to die in a plane crash statistically....which is already statistically ZERO

While I do feel badly for the victims (just as in a plane crash)....
I don't intend to give up my rights over a SMALL HANDFUL of mentally ill despots.....

Just as I don't intend to give up flying even though the chance of dying in a plane crash is much greater than my chance of being shot or in a mass shooting.

SOMEWHERE in this debate there MUST be a place for common sense and logic

Last edited:
Banning bump stocks is a bad thing?

Banning them is stupid, you can make your own for 20 bucks. But it makes you sissies warm and fuzzy

If you can make one for $20 , why buy one ?

And it’s comical when gun nuts , who can’t leave their bunker basements without being armed to the teeth, call others sissies.
Yes the most scared calling others sissies is too funny!
most scared? Lol the whole argument against guns is based on FEAR you retard.
We the people actually want to be able to defend ourselves and families. Not rely on coward cops and nice words like you cucks.

Who’s stopping that? If you don’t have a bump stock you can’t defend your family ? That’s asinine .

Gun nuts always go to the extreme . Banning stocks = ALL GUNS ARE BANNED!
It's called a slippery slope fallacy, conservatives are infamous for them.

The shooter at Parkland used 10-round magazines.

Why do people believe it takes hours to change a magazine?

That kid killed 17 and got away.

When people are being shot at...do y'all believe they are counting the gun shots
and waiting to attack the shooter?

Once the shooting starts people take off running or seek shelter. Changing a magazine, if you are a rookie takes around 2 seconds.

Banning them is stupid, you can make your own for 20 bucks. But it makes you sissies warm and fuzzy

If you can make one for $20 , why buy one ?

And it’s comical when gun nuts , who can’t leave their bunker basements without being armed to the teeth, call others sissies.
Yes the most scared calling others sissies is too funny!
most scared? Lol the whole argument against guns is based on FEAR you retard.
We the people actually want to be able to defend ourselves and families. Not rely on coward cops and nice words like you cucks.

Who’s stopping that? If you don’t have a bump stock you can’t defend your family ? That’s asinine .

Gun nuts always go to the extreme . Banning stocks = ALL GUNS ARE BANNED!

Yeah and you're famous for "slippery slope fallacy", "red herring" and a couple of others but you're never able to back them up...you run off every time and are nothing more than a troll, Jones. You're weak

The shooter at Parkland used 10-round magazines.

Why do people believe it takes hours to change a magazine?

That kid killed 17 and got away.

When people are being shot at...do y'all believe they are counting the gun shots
and waiting to attack the shooter?

Once the shooting starts people take off running or seek shelter. Changing a magazine, if you are a rookie takes around 2 seconds.

So did you know that LAW ENFORCEMENT had numerous chances to snag this guy before it happened?

Where's your contempt for their failures to do their jobs?

And the risk is so small....I'm more likely to be struck by lightning. Should I never venture outside?

You're FAR more likely to die in a plane crash statistically....which is already statistically ZERO

I don't intend to give up my rights over a SMALL HANDFUL of mentally ill despots.....

Just as I don't intend to give up flying even though the chance of dying in a plane crash is much greater than my chance of being shot or in a mass shooting.

The risk of terrorism is even smaller .

We have a gun problem in this country . That’s a fact . It’s too easy for nuts and criminals to get them.

We agree automatic weapons are too dangerous , then why allow bunp stocks ? It’s basically a loophole .

This has been proven to be a tactic of Lefties like yourself.....

If you're given an inch....you'll soon want the rest of the mile.
There is no reasoning with people like you.

Do you travel in airplanes?

Why? Are you aware you're FAR more likely to die in a plane crash than to be in a shooting especially a "mass" shooting?

What is the real basis for your fear? Is there any? Is it just conditioning?

Have you been shot?

The risk of terrorism is even smaller .

We have a gun problem in this country . That’s a fact . It’s too easy for nuts and criminals to get them.

We agree automatic weapons are too dangerous , then why allow bunp stocks ? It’s basically a loophole .
You don't need a stock to bump fire.

Forum List

Back