🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pro Gun Vermont Gov signs sensible gun control law.

I have about four guns and am looking at a fifth......

You have "about" four guns? You have a partial gun? HAHAHAHAHA Yeah sure, Pete
Actually I do...my daughter and I went halves on a 20 gauge shotgun. You should laugh some more.

So which one of you lied on the background check question asking if was just for your use?

We both filled it out. Nice try.

Funny, I don't recall spaces for a two party purchase on the form.

:71:

So you need gun courage to make it through the day. Sad.
:lol: go wet your bed, boi
I’m not scared to go outside without a gun, that’s you wetting the bed sissy.
But you are scared of going outside unless big brother protects you.
I’m never scared to go out.
Sure you are. Unless big brother passes laws that keep the innocent from exercising their rights. Just remember, while you cowering in a corner, behind a dumpster and your life has just a few seconds left, the cops are just five minutes away!

There is nothing common sense about this law, it solves no issue, and prevents no crime.

One other thing. The people of Vermont will just stop telling the state of their purchases made elsewhere. Nothing will be confiscated and nothing will be turned in.

Sorry haven’t done this cowering. Funny you are so scared though.

The risk of terrorism is even smaller .
We have a gun problem in this country . That’s a fact . It’s too easy for nuts and criminals to get them.
We agree automatic weapons are too dangerous , then why allow bunp stocks ? It’s basically a loophole .

This is where we disagree.......

It's not a "Gun Problem".......

It's a PEOPLE problem. A FEW Sick people. Tens of millions of people own guns. Probably millions own AR15's.

If it's a GUN problem, why aren't there tens of millions of dead people?

If everyone who owns an AR15 went out and killed just one person, there would probably be 10 million deaths today.

WERE ARE THE BODIES if guns are the problem ?????????????

Thousands are killed by guns every year in the states .

AR types are very dangerous and destructive . You still have your pistols , rifles, shotguns . Is an AR really needed ? Compared to the danger to society .

And the vast majority aren't killed by ARs. I bought my hog gun (AR) for a specific use, and it ain't shooting people. If someone is presenting a danger to me, that of course is subject to change, if it's handy.

We have a gun problem in this country . That’s a fact . It’s too easy for nuts and criminals to get them.
We agree automatic weapons are too dangerous , then why allow bunp stocks ? It’s basically a loophole .

It's a PEOPLE problem. A FEW Sick people. Tens of millions of people own guns. Probably millions own AR15's.

If everyone who owns an AR15 went out and killed just one person, there would probably be 10 million deaths today.

AR types are very dangerous and destructive . You still have your pistols , rifles, shotguns . Is an AR really needed ? Compared to the danger to society .

And the vast majority aren't killed by ARs. I bought my hog gun (AR) for a specific use, and it ain't shooting people. If someone is presenting a danger to me, that of course is subject to change, if it's handy.

Nobody needs a mass killing weapon.

Why would that be strange ? I am against stringent voter ID laws, but am ok with voter registration and more liberal ID requirements .

To answer your question I would need to know your full definition of "Stringent Voter ID Laws" and "More Liberal ID Requirements"

Using gun right logic, I shouldn’t need to provide any ID to vote .

Lots of these new laws require a specific state ID . For exampl , your ID from state U would not be good enough .

Do State U IDs show the students legal residence?

10,000 people "problems" every year.

No many considering we have about 330,000,000. That's what about .0000003%?

He was inspired to do so after police prevented a would be school shooter.

How Vermont’s NRA A-rated governor was ‘shocked’ into backing new gun laws

three laws Scott signed Wednesday ban the possession and sale of bump stocks and magazines holding more than 10 rounds for a long gun and 15 for a handgun, unless purchased before Oct. 1.

To ensure background checks on private gun sales, the new laws require that all guns be bought and sold through a licensed firearm dealer, excluding sales between immediate family members. Buyers must be at least 21, unless they complete a Vermont hunter safety course or are in the military or law
Its gonna be ignored en mass LOL...you know it and I know it.

The shooter at Parkland used 10-round magazines.

Why do people believe it takes hours to change a magazine?

That kid killed 17 and got away.

When people are being shot at...do y'all believe they are counting the gun shots
and waiting to attack the shooter?

Once the shooting starts people take off running or seek shelter. Changing a magazine, if you are a rookie takes around 2 seconds.

So did you know that LAW ENFORCEMENT had numerous chances to snag this guy before it happened?

Where's your contempt for their failures to do their jobs?

I've listed those many times.

You haven't seen what a big heard of hogs can do. My neighbor caught 35 in one frame on a game camera. So shove your uninformed opinion, you don't determine my needs, or wants for that matter.

You haven't seen what a big heard of hogs can do. My neighbor caught 35 in one frame on a game camera. So shove your uninformed opinion, you don't determine my needs, or wants for that matter.

How many people killed by you little piggies each year? You know in medieval times they killed pigs with spears, man up.

three laws Scott signed Wednesday ban the possession and sale of bump stocks and magazines holding more than 10 rounds for a long gun and 15 for a handgun, unless purchased before Oct. 1.

To ensure background checks on private gun sales, the new laws require that all guns be bought and sold through a licensed firearm dealer, excluding sales between immediate family members. Buyers must be at least 21, unless they complete a Vermont hunter safety course or are in the military or law

I agree with 85% of this. My one reservation would be that I think girls 18-20 should have the right to buy handguns for self-defense.

The Left claims that AR15's are "Mass Murder" weapons......

Really?

Since MILLIONS of them are owned by MILLIONS of Americans......

Can NOONE say where all those millions of dead bodies can be found????

That's an awful lot of rogue AR15's getting up every morning looking for a mass murder to commit. Where are the bodies???

HINT:
(Maybe it's just a handful of lunatics that use AR15's that need to be stopped.)

Hmmm.....
So you;re saying noone should have a car or truck?

The military shouldn't have weapons?

Airplanes should be outlawed? Exponentially more people die in plane crashes than from AR15's
You aren’t very bright. Cars sole purpose isn’t killing. The military are not private citizens. Plane crashes are accidents and planes sole purpose isn’t killing. Grow up.

The Left claims that AR15's are "Mass Murder" weapons......

Really?

Since MILLIONS of them are owned by MILLIONS of Americans......

Can NOONE say where all those millions of dead bodies can be found????
That one shooter sure killed a lot of people in Vegas. Grow up.

How many people killed by you little piggies each year? You know in medieval times they killed pigs with spears, man up.

I'll be happy to return to spears when you give up computers and cell phones to communicate and return to carrier pigeons.

I'll be happy to return to spears when you give up computers and cell phones to communicate and return to carrier pigeons.

How many people killed each year by these little piggies? Obviously you can’t man up..

Good for Vermont.

All States should control their own gun laws.

The Federal Government should have ZERO control. See The 2nd Amendment.

:beer:

You aren’t very bright. Cars sole purpose isn’t killing. The military are not private citizens. Plane crashes are accidents and planes sole purpose isn’t killing. Grow up.

Sole purpose to whom?
Again, you conveniently let the criminal OFF THE HOOK.

A truck's sole purpose in France (once in the hands of the criminal with intent) was to kill people (and he killed 85 at one time)

The military is made up of citizens who are private before and after service. Magically they are all dangerous before and after leaving the service?

Plane crashes kill more people than AR15's and statistically that is very few. Why your overblown fear of something less likely than lightning to ever affect you ?

WHO NEEDS TO "Grow UP" ? Looks like you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back