🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pro Gun Vermont Gov signs sensible gun control law.

Montpelier saw protests outside of Scott's office chanting 'traitor'

He's a Rep , if your wondering

Why the state with the highest guns per capita, with lowest incident per gun needs to subscribe to PC gun laws is just beyond me

~S~

You aren’t very bright. Cars sole purpose isn’t killing. The military are not private citizens. Plane crashes are accidents and planes sole purpose isn’t killing. Grow up.

Sole purpose to whom?
Again, you conveniently let the criminal OFF THE HOOK.

A truck's sole purpose in France (once in the hands of the criminal with intent) was to kill people (and he killed 85 at one time)

The military is made up of citizens who are private before and after service. Magically they are all dangerous after leaving the service?

Plane crashes kill more people than AR15's and statistically that is very few. Why your overblown fear of something less likely to ever affect you than lightning?

WHO NEEDS TO "Grow UP" ? Looks like you.

Again, the one shooter sure killed a lot of people in Vegas. Grow up.

Nobody needs a mass killing weapon.

Hmmm.....
So you;re saying noone should have a car or truck?

The military shouldn't have weapons?

Airplanes should be outlawed? Exponentially more people die in plane crashes than from AR15's
You aren’t very bright. Cars sole purpose isn’t killing. The military are not private citizens. Plane crashes are accidents and planes sole purpose isn’t killing. Grow up.

I carry a military ID so I guess you're good with mine.

Hmmm.....
So you;re saying noone should have a car or truck?

The military shouldn't have weapons?

Airplanes should be outlawed? Exponentially more people die in plane crashes than from AR15's

I carry a military ID so I guess you're good with mine.

Nope.

So let's revoke the 1st Amendment because someone called you an assclown?.....

Get over yourself.

You don't take away the Constitutional rights of millions or declare things they harmlessly want to own unnecessary because of ONE mentally ill freak.

Life is not RISK FREE and your safety can never be 100% guaranteed. Stay home 24/7 if you disagree. But watch for falling satellites that might hit your home. It's more likely than you getting shot by an AR15.

Wanna see why AR15's are a good thing for citizens to have? Get off your lazy ass and go spend a month in Venezuela....or go to NK and see how the people there live in utter fear....then get back to us.

YOU grow the fuck up!

Last edited:

So let's revoke the 1st Amendment because someone called you an assclown?.....

Get over yourself.

You don't take away the Constitutional rights of millions or declare things they harmlessly want to own because of ONE mentally ill freak.

Life is not RISK FREE and your safety can never be 100% guaranteed. Stay home 24/7 if you disagree. But watch for falling satellites that might hit your home. It's more likely than you getting shot by an AR15.
Because people die in plane crashes we should make sure mass killers are really well armed? Sorry your arguments are just too stupid.

Why would that be strange ? I am against stringent voter ID laws, but am ok with voter registration and more liberal ID requirements .

To answer your question I would need to know your full definition of "Stringent Voter ID Laws" and "More Liberal ID Requirements"

Using gun right logic, I shouldn’t need to provide any ID to vote .

Lots of these new laws require a specific state ID . For exampl , your ID from state U would not be good enough .

Do State U IDs show the students legal residence?

That’s not the purpose of an ID . It’s just to show you are you .

And the vast majority aren't killed by ARs. I bought my hog gun (AR) for a specific use, and it ain't shooting people. If someone is presenting a danger to me, that of course is subject to change, if it's handy.

You haven't seen what a big heard of hogs can do. My neighbor caught 35 in one frame on a game camera. So shove your uninformed opinion, you don't determine my needs, or wants for that matter.

How many people killed by you little piggies each year? You know in medieval times they killed pigs with spears, man up.

I'll be happy to return to spears when you give up computers and cell phones to communicate and return to carrier pigeons.

How many people killed each year by these little piggies? Obviously you can’t man up..

Here three armed people died.

Wild boars overrun Islamic State position, kill 3 militants

Hogs a danger to hikers.

Wild Pigs are a Growing Threat to Hikers on the Trail

There used to be a lot of deer in my area, not so much anymore.

Think Wild Hogs Don't Kill Deer? Think Again | OutdoorHub

Here Are 10 Seriously Heart-Stopping Wild Boar Attacks

A Plague of Pigs in Texas | Science | Smithsonian

I could post more links or you could get your ignorant self educated.

He was inspired to do so after police prevented a would be school shooter.

How Vermont’s NRA A-rated governor was ‘shocked’ into backing new gun laws

three laws Scott signed Wednesday ban the possession and sale of bump stocks and magazines holding more than 10 rounds for a long gun and 15 for a handgun, unless purchased before Oct. 1.

To ensure background checks on private gun sales, the new laws require that all guns be bought and sold through a licensed firearm dealer, excluding sales between immediate family members. Buyers must be at least 21, unless they complete a Vermont hunter safety course or are in the military or law

Nothing better than 1st class and 2nd class citizens.

figures a brit cuck like you approves of this.

Banning bump stocks is a bad thing?

Banning them is stupid, you can make your own for 20 bucks. But it makes you sissies warm and fuzzy
Let me know when you plan on making your own--I'm sure the ATF will be interested.
You don't have to use a bump stock to bump fire a rifle

Anyone can do it with nothing but their own 2 hands

Methinks one could have off'd more prey with a 2-3 bolt action 3/9 scope than those stupid bump stocks.....jmho

~S~

Sole purpose to whom?

A truck's sole purpose in France (once in the hands of the criminal with intent) was to kill people (and he killed 85 at one time)

The military is made up of citizens who are private before and after service. Magically they are all dangerous after leaving the service?

Plane crashes kill more people than AR15's and statistically that is very few. Why your overblown fear of something less likely to ever affect you than lightning?

Yeah and a lot of people are killed by people looking at their cell phones, probably more than ARs.

Sole purpose to whom?

Yeah and a lot of people are killed by people looking at their cell phones, probably more than ARs.

Texting and driving is illegal.

Why would that be strange ? I am against stringent voter ID laws, but am ok with voter registration and more liberal ID requirements .

To answer your question I would need to know your full definition of "Stringent Voter ID Laws" and "More Liberal ID Requirements"

Lots of these new laws require a specific state ID . For exampl , your ID from state U would not be good enough .

Well little creepy fellow, you have to be a legal resident of the State where you vote. A voter ID is used to prove that.

Sole purpose to whom?

So is killing people, dumb ass!!!!!!

Well little creepy fellow, you have to be a legal resident of the State where you vote. A voter ID is used to prove that.

That’s what you do when you register .

Did the founding fathers show photo ID !!! ?

Sole purpose to whom?

So is killing people, dumb ass!!!!!!

What’s your point ?

Forum List

Back