🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pro Gun Vermont Gov signs sensible gun control law.

I have no fear....most certainly of a sissy like you. I know you're a sissy for one reason....you're a leftist, a beta male, a cuck
Way to show your alt-right gills, Catfish. The terminology is quite telling. Next thing you'll have Pepe as your avatar.

Ah it's Stolen Valor Pete. Why don't you bother someone else lame brain, your incessant stalking is waaaaay out of control...so is your incessant lying.

Oh wait you "claimed" to be a gun owner....yet another tall tale? You certainly don't act like one
I have about four guns and am looking at a fifth......

You have "about" four guns? You have a partial gun? HAHAHAHAHA Yeah sure, Pete
Actually I do...my daughter and I went halves on a 20 gauge shotgun. You should laugh some more.

So which one of you lied on the background check question asking if was just for your use?

The risk of terrorism is even smaller .
We have a gun problem in this country . That’s a fact . It’s too easy for nuts and criminals to get them.
We agree automatic weapons are too dangerous , then why allow bunp stocks ? It’s basically a loophole .

This is where we disagree.......

It's not a "Gun Problem".......

It's a PEOPLE problem. A FEW Sick people. Tens of millions of people own guns. Probably millions own AR15's.

If it's a GUN problem, why aren't there tens of millions of dead people?

If everyone who owns an AR15 went out and killed just one person, there would probably be 10 million deaths today.

WERE ARE THE BODIES if guns are the problem ?????????????

The magazine capacity restriction provision is bad law, an undue burden, and hopefully will be invalidated by the Supreme Court, if they ever agree to hear such a case.

He was inspired to do so after police prevented a would be school shooter.

How Vermont’s NRA A-rated governor was ‘shocked’ into backing new gun laws

three laws Scott signed Wednesday ban the possession and sale of bump stocks and magazines holding more than 10 rounds for a long gun and 15 for a handgun, unless purchased before Oct. 1.

To ensure background checks on private gun sales, the new laws require that all guns be bought and sold through a licensed firearm dealer, excluding sales between immediate family members. Buyers must be at least 21, unless they complete a Vermont hunter safety course or are in the military or law
Good for them! There is certainly NOTHING scary in any of that legislation. It fairly deals with the hunting issue and allowing immediate family members to transfer ownership without a background check.
So what's the problem with ANY of this?

Again, when are the police giving up their magazines of higher capacity than allowed by this law?
What are you worried about the police for?

What i worry is about some citizens having more rights than others.
What I worry about is more blood in mass shootings. But then again, I'm not the NRA or a gun manufacturer profiting from them.

The only thing the NRA and manufacturers profit from is left wing rhetoric.

Way to show your alt-right gills, Catfish. The terminology is quite telling. Next thing you'll have Pepe as your avatar.

Ah it's Stolen Valor Pete. Why don't you bother someone else lame brain, your incessant stalking is waaaaay out of control...so is your incessant lying.

Oh wait you "claimed" to be a gun owner....yet another tall tale? You certainly don't act like one

Actually I do...my daughter and I went halves on a 20 gauge shotgun. You should laugh some more.

So which one of you lied on the background check question asking if was just for your use?

We both filled it out. Nice try.

Good for them! There is certainly NOTHING scary in any of that legislation. It fairly deals with the hunting issue and allowing immediate family members to transfer ownership without a background check.
So what's the problem with ANY of this?

Again, when are the police giving up their magazines of higher capacity than allowed by this law?
What are you worried about the police for?

What i worry is about some citizens having more rights than others.
What I worry about is more blood in mass shootings. But then again, I'm not the NRA or a gun manufacturer profiting from them.

The only thing the NRA and manufacturers profit from is left wing rhetoric.

Nope...it's fear...fear...fear.....

I find it strange that you are a gun owner and are against AR15's

I have no problem with people having them.
I'm more afraid of the idiots on cell phones in cars around me every day.
They cause FAR more carnage and human suffering.

We have a gun problem in this country . That’s a fact . It’s too easy for nuts and criminals to get them.
We agree automatic weapons are too dangerous , then why allow bunp stocks ? It’s basically a loophole .

It's a PEOPLE problem. A FEW Sick people. Tens of millions of people own guns. Probably millions own AR15's.

If everyone who owns an AR15 went out and killed just one person, there would probably be 10 million deaths today.

Thousands are killed by guns every year in the states .

AR types are very dangerous and destructive . You still have your pistols , rifles, shotguns . Is an AR really needed ? Compared to the danger to society .

How does making it more expensive for law abiding citizens help? Criminals will just ignore these laws too.

I think a LOT of criminals get their guns through residential burglaries and night time burglaries of gun stores and pawn shops.

Anyone with guns should probably have a safe that is anchored to a concrete slab.

I do believe it would help if more people make sure their weapons are kept unavailable to burglars.

How do any of these or other proposed laws address any of your concerns?

Thousands are killed by guns every year in the states .
AR types are very dangerous and destructive . You still have your pistols , rifles, shotguns . Is an AR really needed ? Compared to the danger to society .

Whatever number you can post....FAR more are killed or maimed by texting drivers and people on cell phones.
Why aren't you fearful of these MUCH greater threats?

Trucks could be considered very dangerous and destructive. Fast cars could be considered dangerous and destructive.
But like guns, when used properly by responsible people, they are neither dangerous or destructive. An AR15 is an ideal tool for 2nd Amendment purposes and can be a very good home self defense tool.

If AR15's are so dangerous, and again there are millions in the hands of Americans right now.......

WHERE ARE ALL THE MILLIONS OF DEAD BODIES ??????

Show them to me and I'll join your side.

But the only thing you will come up with is a statistically tiny number of bodies (God rest ALL their souls), and an even smaller number of maniacs who used them to kill.

GUNS are not the problem.
The problem is a FEW mentally ill people (and the failure of law enforcement to do their jobs given MANY chances to stop these few people)

Last edited:
Why would that be strange ? I am against stringent voter ID laws, but am ok with voter registration and more liberal ID requirements .

To answer your question I would need to know your full definition of "Stringent Voter ID Laws" and "More Liberal ID Requirements"

Why would that be strange ? I am against stringent voter ID laws, but am ok with voter registration and more liberal ID requirements .

To answer your question I would need to know your full definition of "Stringent Voter ID Laws" and "More Liberal ID Requirements"

Using gun right logic, I shouldn’t need to provide any ID to vote .

Lots of these new laws require a specific state ID . For exampl , your ID from state U would not be good enough .

Banning them is stupid, you can make your own for 20 bucks. But it makes you sissies warm and fuzzy

If you can make one for $20 , why buy one ?

And it’s comical when gun nuts , who can’t leave their bunker basements without being armed to the teeth, call others sissies.
Yes the most scared calling others sissies is too funny!
most scared? Lol the whole argument against guns is based on FEAR you retard.
We the people actually want to be able to defend ourselves and families. Not rely on coward cops and nice words like you cucks.

Who’s stopping that? If you don’t have a bump stock you can’t defend your family ? That’s asinine .

Gun nuts always go to the extreme . Banning stocks = ALL GUNS ARE BANNED!
It's called a slippery slope fallacy, conservatives are infamous for them.

No it's called the continuous regressive encroachment on liberty.

10,000 people "problems" every year.

Using gun right logic, I shouldn’t need to provide any ID to vote .
Lots of these new laws require a specific state ID . For exampl , your ID from state U would not be good enough .

I've never been to a gun show. Any gun I've ever purchased required a full NCIC background check.
I'm not sure buying a gun with no ID is a good idea. But remember, criminals can fake ID's.
For buying guns and voting. However a criminal is more likely to get a fake ID to buy a gun than to vote.

Voting laws need to be strict and adhered to. Non citizens should never be voting.
Likewise, criminals should not have guns.

But great care must be taken to insure that the rights of innocent people are protected both when buying guns and voting.

Is an AR15 necessary? For self defense....probably not in most cases. But then the 2nd Amendment is not about self defense.

Isn't this the 200th rehash of the lib gun lies again. Close the thread. Ridiculous nonsense.

10,000 people "problems" every year.

But MILLIONS of Americans own AR15's.....

WERE ARE THE MILLIONS of BODIES if AR15's are the problem ?????????

Show me the millions of dead Americans killed by AR15's and I'll join YOUR cause.

Many more are killed by drunk drivers and texting teens.
Why are you focused on the few instead of the BIG problem?

Do you REALLY care about the safety of society or not?

We both filled it out. Nice try.

Funny, I don't recall spaces for a two party purchase on the form.

Forum List

Back