Pro-lifers cannot have it both ways

The first trimester extends well past the first few days. Most women are not even aware they are pregnant in the first few days.
Right but they still find out relatively soon in the first. Of course this is besides the point. I’m asking if he considers a clump of cells a kid. Because either way, some women do find out quickly.

I know women get abortions later, but do you consider a clump of cells in the first few days a “kid”? Science and basic common sense would disagree. Of course you should know that overall 90% of abortions happen in the first trimester. Less than 1% occurr in the third. The closer to the due date the less common they are.
You got the day after pill for that. No need in sucking the brains out of a child. You know how most abortions are done.

What part of the day after pill don't you understand?
Youre just trying to justify women not getting abortions later but that isn’t my question. I’m asking you if 2-3 days in a kid exists.

By that logic, people should be able to kill their children unless someone else is going to pay for their care.
Now, that statement is four shades of stupid.Don't let logic get in the way of your thinking, ace. It is so much more comical when you shoot from the hip like this.

Forum List

Back