Pro-Palestinian Columbia University group calls for armed resistance: 'violence is the only path'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Anyone connected to this who are not American students, need to be rounded up and deported. In the meantime, I hope no one here on these boards are stupid enough to donate to this university.

A group of pro-Palestinian students at Columbia University are scaling up their rhetoric against Israel, calling for "liberation by any means necessary, including armed resistance."

In a statement posted to Instagram Tuesday, Columbia University Apartheid Divest rescinded its apology made in April on behalf of a member who told school officials, "Be grateful that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists."

islamichateatcolumbiauniversityhfhhjfhjf.jpg
islamisviolenthatehdgdgdgd.jpg

Anyone connected to this who are not American students, need to be rounded up and deported. In the meantime, I hope no one here on these boards are stupid enough to donate to this university.

~~~~~~
Isn't this a call for insurrection? According to Neo-Marxist Democrats only MAGA are the dangerous group...
Seems they continue with their terrorist movements from #OWS, #Antifa, BLM, and now Pro-Palestinians... Terrorists all...

Soon US universities will be the new Gaza for the US.

Enjoy America.

In fact, MAGA and propagandists like Doc7505 are the real enemies of the US.
~~~~~~
So you deny that groups committing arson, looting and murders in Blue Plantation cities, or Pro-Palestinians groups have been and are still being funded Neo-Marxist Democrats?
I am not a MAGA enthusiast, nor a propagandist. I'm just a plain old retired American citizen and veteran.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
So you deny that groups committing arson, looting and murders in Blue Plantation cities, or Pro-Palestinians groups have been and are still being funded Neo-Marxist Democrats?
I am not a MAGA enthusiast, nor a propagandist. I'm just a plain old retired American citizen and veteran.
I admit that you support J6, Trump, and the subjugation of a Trump to Putin. Yes.

Forum List

Back